Off Topic Messages

The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Whilst on my recent honeymoon i found this restaraunt called "The Heart Attack Grill"which served huge portions of unhealthy food,much to my amazement they glorified obesity and high calorie meals,normally i eat sensibly and healthily but as they say Only In America"In the UK the do gooders and health and safety bores would demand its closure,we went in for a meal after getting weighed on the way in and had the biggest greasiest burger i ever saw,totalling 9000 calories.The rule is if you dont eat all your meal a hot young nurse spanks you with a wooden paddle,so after seeing some customers get a good thrashing i made sure i ate all of mine,it was delightful
Last edited by keninlincs on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 pm

keninlincs wrote:....The rule is if you dont eat all your meal a hot young nurse spanks you with a wooden paddle,so after seeing some customers get a good thrashing i made sure i ate all of mine,it was delightful.....


I'll bet the paddling from the hot young nurse would've been ok, too, Ken! Then again, you said you were on your honeymoon.......:)

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

more
Last edited by keninlincs on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Image
1974

Image
1977

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:51 pm

KHoots wrote:
keninlincs wrote:....The rule is if you dont eat all your meal a hot young nurse spanks you with a wooden paddle,so after seeing some customers get a good thrashing i made sure i ate all of mine,it was delightful.....


I'll bet the paddling from the hot young nurse would've been ok, too, Ken! Then again, you said you were on your honeymoon.......:)

They were very nice Khoots
Last edited by keninlincs on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Rob wrote:Image
1974
1977

Well spotted Rob,i knew you would see the connection there
Last edited by keninlincs on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:14 pm

KHoots wrote:
keninlincs wrote:....The rule is if you dont eat all your meal a hot young nurse spanks you with a wooden paddle,so after seeing some customers get a good thrashing i made sure i ate all of mine,it was delightful.....


I'll bet the paddling from the hot young nurse would've been ok, too, Ken! Then again, you said you were on your honeymoon.......:)


This is what really happens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30 ... B9A63090D3

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:28 pm

i eat sensibly and healthily

But you went there more than once, didn't you? Or did you change your clothes while having the meal?
Maybe you love to get paddled? (It's OK, I won't tell your wife)
:lol:

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey keninlincs, that dose Look yummy, i have been known to pack away a very large meal before. :mrgreen:

Image

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 pm

My heart just fibrillated just looking at the disgusting, greasy thing. Not worth having a triple bi-pass over. No thanks.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:My heart just fibrillated just looking at the disgusting, greasy thing. Not worth having a triple bi-pass over. No thanks.

Ok
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:11 am

Now here's something way more deeeeelish....and HEALTHY !!!! :) :)



Image

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:42 am

Life is the most precious thing we have and if some people abuse it then they will have a shortened life.

Eating things like a 9,000 calorie burger is nothing more than stupid.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 am

Bodie wrote:Life is the most precious thing we have and if some people abuse it then they will have a shortened life.

Eating things like a 9,000 calorie burger is nothing more than stupid.


.....or a death wish. Ever heard of "suicide by greasy food" ?

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:05 am

Hey thanks for calling me stupid,bodie,I love you too

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 am

Nothing wrong with living life, Ken. Sure, we can all eat lettuce and tree bark our whole lives, but..........why?

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:36 am

You were on you're honeymoon and you decided to indulge and eat a monstrous greasy cheeseburger.Good for you.Being practical all the time is just so boring.

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:35 am

Bodie wrote:Life is the most precious thing we have and if some people abuse it then they will have a shortened life.

Eating things like a 9,000 calorie burger is nothing more than stupid.

Lighten the f*ck up... and come down from there... smt160

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am

KHoots wrote:Nothing wrong with living life, Ken. Sure, we can all eat lettuce and tree bark our whole lives, but..........why?

How very true

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:13 am

elvis-fan wrote:
Bodie wrote:Life is the most precious thing we have and if some people abuse it then they will have a shortened life.

Eating things like a 9,000 calorie burger is nothing more than stupid.

Lighten the f*ck up... and come down from there... smt160

Thanks Brad,well said

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am

jak wrote:You were on you're honeymoon and you decided to indulge and eat a monstrous greasy cheeseburger.Good for you.Being practical all the time is just so boring.

Thanks Jak

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am

jak wrote:You were on you're honeymoon and you decided to indulge and eat a monstrous greasy cheeseburger.Good for you.Being practical all the time is just so boring.


Well said jak!

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:43 am

Every so often, you gotta just enjoy. Actually helps you eat healthier on a regular basis. Special occasions, places . . .

I'm not sure about the B&D aspect, and the burgers are quite sizable, but if you enjoyed yourself, it's okay every so often! Everything in moderation: including being immoderate sometimes.

:smt006

rjm

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:59 am

rjm wrote:Every so often, you gotta just enjoy. Actually helps you eat healthier on a regular basis. Special occasions, places . . .

I'm not sure about the B&D aspect, and the burgers are quite sizable, but if you enjoyed yourself, it's okay every so often! Everything in moderation: including being immoderate sometimes.

:smt006

rjm

well said,once in a blue moon is fine,you will always get the salad and water types whining about unhealthy eating.could still get run over by a bus even after eating lettuce

Re: The Heart Attack Grill Las Vegas

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 am

Bodie wrote:
Life is the most precious thing we have and if some people abuse it then they will have a shortened life.

Eating things like a 9,000 calorie burger is nothing more than stupid.



In America, we call that freedom!

Freedom of choice. Freedom to do what you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.



RKS