Off Topic Messages

Please forgive

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 pm

FAQ is is mine and people love it to. Just not ready for this much attention, it sucks to promote when your health and family suffer
edermike@msn.com

Orion and Sivle aside who I did bother to get the truth on, Elvis is covered in full and well. I balance things. Elvis Music FAQ is only what it is, but I am damn proud. Please forgive my testiness. The writing is different.
Last edited by Mike Eder on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Please forgive

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Mike Eder wrote:People seem to hate my book but OK it is mine and people love it to. Just not ready for this much attention, it sucks to promote when your health and family suffer
edermike@msn.com

I expect to at least be able to answer the untruths in the review. Yet until next year I am off for 2013 on here.
Orion and Sivle aside who I did bother to get the truth on, Elvis is covered in full and well. I balance things. Elvis Music FAQ is only what it is, but I am damn proud. Please forgive my testiness but that review is a lie in so many ways he better Skype me to fix things because I want all of you to like me ok. The writing is different. Who cares I sold enough titles and have enough Jobs lined up that if this book does suck, who cares. I love it myself ::rocks :sosorry:

Like i said on the other thread, this is never going to happen, so you might and try to relax a bit. I can only imagine how you must feel because i never had a book published but it is really impossible for everyone to like you. I know not everyone likes me and that feeling might suck but at the same time that is the reality of life so you might and try to divert your energy.

That said, i am looking forward to your book. I just received a mail from Amazon that it will be delivered sooner than expected. Cool!