Off Topic Messages

My Way - EIC outtake !!!!

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:21 am

phpBB [video]

Re: My Way - EIC outtake !!!!

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 am

I know people who were shot for less than that.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:42 am

The Bobby Ogdin BTA is spot-on.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:32 am

Bobby Peru wrote:
phpBB [video]

Priceless I say

Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:37 am

When I saw the Thread title I was hoping that Elvis had also sung my way in Omaha ? But I knew he didn't .

Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 am

Rob wrote:I know people who were shot for less than that.

LOL, well said, Rob.

So sorry to the original poster of this thread, please excuse me, but I'd like to make a suggestion. Those who like impersonators singing really should share their interests with like minds and start a group for Elvis impersonators so that they can appreciate their taste together, in private, away, using their own bandwith, their own space, and their own area. There was an Elvis imposter who used to force his likeness on people and become upset and defensive when no-one wanted to see any of his proud moments and announcements. At least here, they aren't game to come out of the woodwork too much.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 am

I don't even want to click play.

:smt010 :smt011 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt021

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Jesse is just another, fat, talentless, worthless, money-grubbing, stupid, low IQ-no IQ moron with too much time on his hands, self-worthless, piece of crap nobody who believes that moronic non-Elvis fans will actually believe that he has talent even though he can't carry a tune in a bucket, Aaron should never "dis-grace" this website for the rest of natural history or the end of the world (whichever comes first) or disgrace any stage in any state of the United States or any other place in this solar system for the rest of eternity.
Anyone who follows this guy or any so-called "Elvis Tribute Artists", have zero brain cells connected.

HAVE I MADE MYSELF PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD ? ? ?

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Why do you constantly hold back your feelings? No one ever really knows what you're thinking. For once, would you just come out and tell us how you really feel?

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Well, at least he's wearing the correct jumpsuit for his physique.... Let's at least give him that.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Where's the good ol barf bag when you need it ?

Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Elvis makes it look so easy. This guy sucks.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 am

I'm not an ETA kinda guy, but he doesn't do a bad job with the song, and he seems to have a respectable band behind him. Why not ditch the jumpsuit and just sing?

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 pm

elvisjock wrote:I'm not an ETA kinda guy, but he doesn't do a bad job with the song, and he seems to have a respectable band behind him. Why not ditch the jumpsuit and just sing?

He would never do that and here's the reason why......
Who the hell would go into a club to see this show if he didn't have Elvis' name attached to it?
Answer: N O B O D Y...that's who!

This guy is nothing more than another money grubbing turd disguised as an Elvis tribute.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 am

elvisjock wrote:I'm not an ETA kinda guy, but he doesn't do a bad job with the song, and he seems to have a respectable band behind him. Why not ditch the jumpsuit and just sing?

I'm surprised to see a "positive" review of this guy. By nature, it's never cool to do that where ETA's are concerned. Thing is, you're right. This guy does a nice job with the song.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:49 am

In my opinion, he ruins his talent by not being him, really, it is quite a turn off. Women like men who are themselves :D

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:40 am

I watched it too, and have to agree that he did a half decent job on it, I've heard far worse.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:26 am

Messes up the ending, but otherwise does sing it quite well. Definitely heard worse.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Its actually better than elvis version from in EIC :oops:

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:56 pm

You guys aren't fooling me. I'm still not watching it.

You rascals.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 am

Sorry, I won't watch this. For me, it's all about Elvis. IMHO, even a not-on-top-of-his-game Elvis is better than any impersonator.

rlj

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:54 pm

There will never be another Elvis. The whole "ETA" industry amazes me. Last year I went to a Halloween party and did a little Elvis thing, but it was just for fun. Go ahead. Rip me a new one! :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYhtTD1MKuU

Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

SteveFBS wrote:There will never be another Elvis. The whole "ETA" industry amazes me. Last year I went to a Halloween party and did a little Elvis thing, but it was just for fun. Go ahead. Rip me a new one! :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYhtTD1MKuU

Hey, I watched the entire thing!

That was really good, thank you :D :D :D

You have a nice voice.