Off Topic Messages

Boring !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Is it just me or is it gettin a little boring on the FECC over the last few months ???

Re: Boring !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 pm

rocknroller wrote:Is it just me or is it gettin a little boring on the FECC over the last few months ???


:smt015 wa wa what did you say, just kidding ya, :lol: , I have only been a member for 5 months now, and it has been very entertaining for me. I have learned alot of things i did not know about Elvis, even tho i've been an Elvis fan since i was a kid, and have seen hundreds of Elvis photos i have never seen before also, and in the process have made some fellow Elvis fan friends.

You have been a member for "10 years" so i can see how you would get bored, maybe if you took a break away for awhile, you will enjoy it again, that's what i do on other forums i have been on for a long time, a break is good for you, gives you a fresh outlook again. :wink:

Re: Boring !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Your right its great when its new. maybe its just a break i need as i feel not a lot is going on over the past few months !!!

Re: Boring !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 pm

There is one thing old boy, it won't be boring at Celtic Park next Tuesday night !!. I've managed to acquire a ticket wi my pal. I tried to get one for my son, who is a big Messi fan but looks like I've no chance, they are asking silly money on Gumtree etc. One clown asking for £1000.

Are you going?

Re: Boring !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:48 pm

daylon wrote:There is one thing old boy, it won't be boring at Celtic Park next Tuesday night !!. I've managed to acquire a ticket wi my pal. I tried to get one for my son, who is a big Messi fan but looks like I've no chance, they are asking silly money on Gumtree etc. One clown asking for £1000.

Are you going?



No mate missed out ! i could have had the 3 game package but could not make the AC Milan game as its the same night as nickelback at the hydro.so i have to make do with the tv.i was there last year so you are in for a night and a half mate enjoy !!!

Re: Boring !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 pm

rocknroller wrote:Is it just me or is it gettin a little boring on the FECC over the last few months ???


I agree. There have been very few fresh Keith Urban topics this past summer.

Re: Boring !!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:23 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rocknroller wrote:Is it just me or is it gettin a little boring on the FECC over the last few months ???


I agree. There have been very few fresh Keith Urban topics this past summer.



Well i don't know about that doc,his new album is just out and it went to number 1 !!! :wink:

Re: Boring !!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:47 am

The last few weeks have not been good to say the least.

Re: Boring !!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:14 am

rocknroller wrote:
daylon wrote:There is one thing old boy, it won't be boring at Celtic Park next Tuesday night !!. I've managed to acquire a ticket wi my pal. I tried to get one for my son, who is a big Messi fan but looks like I've no chance, they are asking silly money on Gumtree etc. One clown asking for £1000.

Are you going?



No mate missed out ! i could have had the 3 game package but could not make the AC Milan game as its the same night as nickelback at the hydro.so i have to make do with the tv.i was there last year so you are in for a night and a half mate enjoy !!!


Just wait untill we boys from Amsterdam come visit you.....come on Ajax!!

Re: Boring !!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:05 am

Lexie1973 wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
daylon wrote:There is one thing old boy, it won't be boring at Celtic Park next Tuesday night !!. I've managed to acquire a ticket wi my pal. I tried to get one for my son, who is a big Messi fan but looks like I've no chance, they are asking silly money on Gumtree etc. One clown asking for £1000.

Are you going?



No mate missed out ! i could have had the 3 game package but could not make the AC Milan game as its the same night as nickelback at the hydro.so i have to make do with the tv.i was there last year so you are in for a night and a half mate enjoy !!!


Just wait untill we boys from Amsterdam come visit you.....come on Ajax!!



Yeah me too lexie,that will defo be 3 points in the bag for the mighty celtic !!! :wink: :lol:

Re: Boring !!!

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am

Joe Car wrote:The last few weeks have not been good to say the least.



Glad its not just me then !!! :oops:

Re: Boring !!!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Where did my highly informative post in response to Lexie go ?
And Lexie's response back; it's bloody away to !!

Re: Boring !!!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:11 pm

daylon wrote:Where did my highly informative post in response to Lexie go ?
And Lexie's response back; it's bloody away to !!


You're right Daylon! Including my pic....should we start over??? Our discussion certainly was't boring!!!

Re: Boring !!!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Lexie1973 wrote:
daylon wrote:Where did my highly informative post in response to Lexie go ?
And Lexie's response back; it's bloody away to !!


You're right Daylon! Including my pic....should we start over??? Our discussion certainly was't boring!!!


As far as I remember we got to the stage whereby we both agreed that Ajax were going to crumble at Celtic Park :wink:

To be honest, It's a big ask anytime clubs such as Ajax and Celtic progress to the latter stages of the Champions League.
Their budgets are far smaller than the majority in the cup.
Did you know that Wigan Athletic who were relegated from the English Premiership last season have a bigger budget than Celtic and Ajax combined!!. Wigan are minuscule in terms of size compared to Ajax and Celtic.

Back on topic, I kinda understand where rocknroller is coming from

Re: Boring !!!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:28 pm

daylon wrote:To be honest, It's a big ask anytime clubs such as Ajax and Celtic progress to the latter stages of the Champions League.
Their budgets are far smaller than the majority in the cup.
Did you know that Wigan Athletic who were relegated from the English Premiership last season have a bigger budget than Celtic and Ajax combined!!. Wigan are minuscule in terms of size compared to Ajax and Celtic.

I keep an eye on Celtic this season since my favourite player of the last two seasons has transferred from my team (FC Groningen) to Celtic, Virgil Van Dijk.
Virgil is an awesome friendly down to earth guy with a huge amount of talent. And I really hope he will have the chance to show his skills in Scotland.

Re: Boring !!!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:52 pm

I think the topic 'Did Elvis ever watch The Brady Bunch?' was the official jump the shark moment.

Re: Boring !!!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm

This message board has always had it's ups and downs.

Sometimes it's slow around here with regards to posting great topics.

You can blame Mysterytrainrideson for the poor quality of this message board as of late.

Fear not because I have a decent thread that I've been wanting to post for a while.

Re: Boring !!!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Bob-Holland wrote:
daylon wrote:To be honest, It's a big ask anytime clubs such as Ajax and Celtic progress to the latter stages of the Champions League.
Their budgets are far smaller than the majority in the cup.
Did you know that Wigan Athletic who were relegated from the English Premiership last season have a bigger budget than Celtic and Ajax combined!!. Wigan are minuscule in terms of size compared to Ajax and Celtic.

I keep an eye on Celtic this season since my favourite player of the last two seasons has transferred from my team (FC Groningen) to Celtic, Virgil Van Dijk.
Virgil is an awesome friendly down to earth guy with a huge amount of talent. And I really hope he will have the chance to show his skills in Scotland.


I hope so to bob, Virgil has started his celtic career very well ,he is the best of our summer signing so far !!!

Re: Boring !!!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:58 pm

daylon wrote:
Lexie1973 wrote:
daylon wrote:Where did my highly informative post in response to Lexie go ?
And Lexie's response back; it's bloody away to !!


You're right Daylon! Including my pic....should we start over??? Our discussion certainly was't boring!!!


As far as I remember we got to the stage whereby we both agreed that Ajax were going to crumble at Celtic Park :wink:

To be honest, It's a big ask anytime clubs such as Ajax and Celtic progress to the latter stages of the Champions League.
Their budgets are far smaller than the majority in the cup.
Did you know that Wigan Athletic who were relegated from the English Premiership last season have a bigger budget than Celtic and Ajax combined!!. Wigan are minuscule in terms of size compared to Ajax and Celtic.

Back on topic, I kinda understand where rocknroller is coming from


I know Daylon, money is killing our game!