Off Topic Messages

LeAnn Rimes and Chris Isaak - Devil in Disguise

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:54 am

This was taken from the "Elvis Lives" special broadcast on November 28, 2002. If you haven't seen the whole show, it's well worth seeing! I believe this is the actual stage where Elvis did his '68 special.

phpBB [video]

Re: LeAnn Rimes and Chris Isaak - Devil in Disguise

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:37 am

I loved their version it made me realize that an Elvis version would have worked very well for him on stage.

Elvis Lives is a very underrated documentary on Elvis it was suppose to come out a DVD ten years ago with bonus interviews but it never did.

Which was a great shame.

It was a lot better than the similar documentary Elvis: Viva Las Vegas.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:17 am

I have this show, I taped it onto a VHS tape, when it first aired, good show, the first time I saw Chris In Concert at Lisa Marie's very first Concert on July 11th 2003 In Boston, MA at the Fleet Pavilion, we had dead center front row seats, it was fantastic.

Lisa Marie was the opening act, they both put on great shows, Chris asked my wife to come up on Stage to dance with him, that was funny, but she is a really good dancer, and Chris told her that, and after the show my family and I were her first guests at her Meet and Greet.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:54 am

thanks for posting. a great performance by two very fine people.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:26 am

Chris is a huge Elvis fan, I guess
that's kinda obvious. Having said that I saw him recently on his Beyond the Sun tour and he called Jerry Lee Lewis the King of Rocknroll. Hmmmm

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Isaak is a pretty good singer himself, but Rimes' singing makes his voice sound like just above average.
Great performance!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Bob-Holland wrote:Isaak is a pretty good singer himself, but Rimes' singing makes his voice sound like just above average.
Great performance!

You need your ears syringed dude ! leann has a great voice !!!

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:05 pm

rocknroller wrote:
Bob-Holland wrote:Isaak is a pretty good singer himself, but Rimes' singing makes his voice sound like just above average.
Great performance!

You need to read my message again dude !

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Bob-Holland wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
Great performance!

You need to read my message again dude !

Sorry dude your spot on !!!