Fall TV Shows 2013 ~ What are you Looking Forward To

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
SUN-RCA

Fall TV Shows 2013 ~ What are you Looking Forward To

Post by SUN-RCA »

TV GUIDE FALL LINEUP: :arrow: http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/:D

This Is my list in no particular order, except that FOOTBALL Is # 1 In the Fall for me to watch without fail, "New England Patriots" are my Home Team.

These are just a few New Shows That I am looking forward to, and the rest will have to wait, because there are so many coming out, and i will have to wait to watch them before I can give my opinions.

NEW SHOWS so far that I am looking forward to:

The Crazy Ones, with Robin Williams

The New Michael J. Fox Show

The Goldbergs

My Returning Favorites:

The Simpsons
NCIS
NCIS Los Angeles
CSI
Sons of Anarchy
Chicago Fire
Blue Bloods
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Bones
The Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds
Saturday Night Live
How I Met Your Mother
2 Broke Girls
Modern Family

JANUARY 2014: JUSTIFIED starts back for Season 5, Oh Yeah Man, cant wait for that 8)

Another favorite New Show from this year that was Cancelled by CBS, that was called "Golden Boy", a Cop show that was awesome, and had all the right Chemistry going for it for a long lasting show, and why the hell this show was cancelled is beyond us fans of the show, just another stupid move on CBS. Anyone here see that show.

TCB-FAN

Re: Fall TV Shows 2013 ~ What are you Looking Forward To

Post by TCB-FAN »

All these shows are crap compared to the good stuff from yesteryear......"Mary Tyler Moore Show", "Bob Newhart Show", "All In The Family", "Kojak", "Hawaii Five-O", etc....

"If The Songs Don't Go Over With The Crowd, We Can Always Do A Medley Of Costumes."

Elvis A. Presley, 1970

brian

Post by brian »

New television shows.
The Blacklist
Hostages
Marvel Agents of SHIELD

Returning shows
Homeland

brian

Post by brian »

TCB-FAN wrote:All these shows are crap compared to the good stuff from yesteryear......"Mary Tyler Moore Show", "Bob Newhart Show", "All In The Family", "Kojak", "Hawaii Five-O", etc....
I don't agree with.

In fact television drama has improved a lot over the last 14 years or so.

There were some exceptions but in general I thought the 1970s was the weakest decade for television.
Especially for hour long dramas.

brian

Post by brian »

SUN-RCA wrote:TV GUIDE FALL LINEUP: :arrow: http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/:D

Another favorite New Show from this year that was Cancelled by CBS, that was called "Golden Boy", a Cop show that was awesome, and had all the right Chemistry going for it for a long lasting show, and why the hell this show was cancelled is beyond us fans of the show.
low ratings.

Topic author
SUN-RCA

Post by SUN-RCA »

TCB-FAN wrote:All these shows are crap compared to the good stuff from yesteryear......"Mary Tyler Moore Show", "Bob Newhart Show", "All In The Family", "Kojak", "Hawaii Five-O", etc....
Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I like them, and so do Millions of other people, and I too like all the old shows of yesteryear and i watch alot of them everyday on these Channels, in which because I like so many of the old shows I have to save them on my DVR 8)

Me-TV, :arrow: http://metvnetwork.com/ :D MAP For Channels all over the USA :arrow: http://metvnetwork.com/wherewatch.php 8)

This-TV, :arrow: http://boston.thistv.com/ :D

Cozi-TV :arrow: http://www.cozitv.com/ :D

TV LAND: :arrow: http://www.tvland.com/shows :D

ritchie valens
Banned for Political Trolling
Banned for Political Trolling

Post by ritchie valens »

Ncis
Ncis La
Person of intrest
Hawaii 5-0
new shows i like
Sam and Cat
Liv and Maddie
Dog with a blog
See dad run
Jessie
Ant farm
Austin and Ally

jessewade
Banned
Banned

Post by jessewade »

Nashville
Revenge
Homeland
Shameless
Bates motel

MEMBER BANNED FOREVER FOR MAKING RACIST/ANTISEMETIC ATTACKS AGAINST ANOTHER MEMBER.

Topic author
poormadpeter

Post by poormadpeter »

Bates Motel was certainly a highlight of last season and hopefully it will remain so when it returns for series 2. Also worthy of note was the Netflix series Hemlock Grove, which is also returns next year. Under the Dome was also a surprise hit this summer, although the decision to make a second season was a poor one, and meant that the last episode was extensively re-shot and was therefore very unsatisfying. The Canadian summer success Rookie Blue had some really fine moments this summer and has also been recommissioned for a fifth season.

But looking at that list of returning programmes posted by Sun, it's looking rather stale and lazy. I'm sure CSI, Criminal Minds, Bones and others still deliver the goods but the formats are old and tired and it seems to be a case of simply churning out more of the same rather than putting heads together and coming up with dynamic new ideas. Some programmes just seem to continue for no apparent reason other than they are a safe bet and easy - Supernatural returns in a couple of weeks, for example, and I've lost count of how many sharks that programme has jumped over, with season 8 almost unwatchable in places.

Topic author
Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes »

The only program I'll be watching is Misfits, last series though which is sad.

Winston

Post by Winston »

How I Met Your Mother is great and I like it a lot. Here in Germany, we can watch it and that is IMO fine. :smt007

Mister Mike

Post by Mister Mike »

I was looking forward to the new season of «Hawaii 5-0» but it looks as though CBS has given up on the series, moving it to Friday nights, which is pretty much where series go to die. I know I probably won't be able to watch it on Fridays, so I'll try to catch the replay (on ACTION or MYSTERY) during the weekend.

Elvis fan. From Sun to Sundial.

Topic author
ranskal

Post by ranskal »

The Walking Dead season 4

TJ

Post by TJ »

The shows I've enjoyed recently include Homeland, Boardwalk Empire, Nashville, Veep and The Newsroom.

I got a little bored with Blue Bloods as the old guy baking cookies and Selleck talking about "My City" in a manly fashion got a little tedious :)

I've always enjoyed Michael J Fox's work, so will check out his show when it gets an airing in the UK.

keninlincs
Mood:

Post by keninlincs »

I enjoyed the final season of Dexter,it finished well

-instagram kenh1964