Off Topic Messages

An article on my book on The First Edition

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:35 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/tell-it ... st-edition

Re: An article on my book on The First Edition

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Excellent, Mike.

Have to say they are a group I know very little about.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 pm

What is the status of your Beach Boys book Mike?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:37 am

Last edited by SUN-RCA on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HELLO AGAIN Re: An article on my book on The First Edition

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:50 am

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not posted lately. I have been in Nashville interviewing The First Edition who played a private show this weekend with Terry Williams, Mike Settle, Mary Miller, and Gene Lorenzo. That certain spark a group shares is still very present. Kenny may be getting involved too as he is going to be in my hometown soon and I have made some contact with his people. This really is uncharted waters in that other researchers and historians of the era have not got around to covering their pretty fascinating diversity. Of course this is now much to my benefit personally and professionally. They are all truly kind people with a lot of forgotten talent.

My Beach Boys book is up for a proposal next month and my Elvis Music FAQ book is only four weeks from release. Even though I have been really busy I do want to thank everyone here for helping me get to this point. Without the challenge of researching and writing on this board, well I know I wouldn't have the standards I try to maintain. I'll keep you all posted but feel free to contact me direct with any questions about any of the three books at edermike@msn.com. Obviously I will be doing some Elvis publicity too very soon, so keep your eyes open and again thanks for all the support. ::rocks

Dr. Carpenter, you in particular have challenged me, made me raise my standards, and given me reality checks when I needed them. Sincerely I give you my thanks.