Off Topic Messages

Re: Miley Cyrus ~ Wrecking Ball Video

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 am

Bodie wrote:
Just a talentless slapper.
Has more talent than u i bet nitwit.Also more money than u will ever see in yr life too..
My two favorite Elvis and Miley don't diss either of em.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 pm

yes bodie quit dissing them they have more talent than you i bet nitwit and more money in yr life ritchie's two favorite..

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Rob wrote:yes bodie quit dissing them they have more talent than you i bet nitwit and more money in yr life ritchie's two favorite..

I did a big noisy laugh when I read that :smt005

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Cheap and sleazy...using shock value isn't new though! Madonna and Lady Gaga use it all the time..

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 am

She has a no1 single on billboard Called Wrecking ball ,No 1 cd on billboard top 200.I liked her Snl broadcast cause they made fun of Hilary clinton,obama,michelle bachman which are all idiots .

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 am

Hillary Clinton and Obama are idiots, but Miley Cyrus isn't? Fair enough :lol:

Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:47 am

Wrecking Ball is a pretty good track, very well sung. That's all I have to say really.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:26 am

More ppl like her from 2006-2008 when she was still a good girl. 2009 the change with her career started.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Cher has TALENT. She can get away with almost anything (almost) because she's got the goods to back it up!

It comes down to that: talent. If you make it on a gimmick, and most people do, you'd better have the talent!

I have long thought Elvis's song "I Didn't Make It On Playin' Guitar" had such promise as a commentary on this. NOBODY, almost, makes it without a gimmick, but THEN you gotta show what you really got.

(If only he had the patience to go back to the hotel, and finish it as a song. Doggone it. If I were the producer, I would have told him to come back in 24 hours with the rest of it! I would have. It's all about celebrity and talent; he had it going.)

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 am

Miley Cyrus is not untalented. She has been around a bit, with a handful of hits on different genres. She just really missed the boat with many of her latest shenanigans. For her sake, I hope she "rights the ship" before she's totally dismissed as an artist. But, it maybe too late for that.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:29 am

With regard to talent, for my tastes, it seems that the bar has been lowered.

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Not bothered about her either way,but there is room for every one

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 pm

What does "trying to find herself" have to do with trying to make money? :roll:

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:21 pm

My favorite era of Cher 1965-Before she had plastic surgery done.