Off Topic Messages

Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada

Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada

Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:43 am

"More belly! More belly!" is what's missing.

I saw him on TV this week, on his Northern Canada tour, and man has he put on some weight!
Consider this normal for a man his age, but when you're the "face" of a nation...

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:22 am

Jeez, Paul! Are you cleaning out your archives? Isn't that «picture» from about two years ago? Besides, let's all be patient; he'll soon be replaced by a liberal pot smoking kid.....

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:27 am

Mister Mike wrote:Jeez, Paul! Are you cleaning out your archives? Isn't that «picture» from about two years ago? Besides, let's all be patient; he'll soon be replaced by a liberal pot smoking kid.....

I like his Dad. I like him. And I'm sure his old man took a toke or two :-)

Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:11 pm

paulsweeney wrote:I like his Dad. I like him. And I'm sure his old man took a toke or two :-)

I like his dad too. We'll never see anybody like him ever again (though some might say thankfully so). As for the son, I want to like him too but I'm still on the fence. It's time for him to prove he has some substance beyond the good looks. He did a lot of theater work growing up so I want to be sure this isn't just another act in a play for him. (And yes, I'm sure his dad also took a toke or two... :wink: )

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:41 pm

I always thought he was a hunk of a PM. I take it the gal serving him a Timmie's coffee is Pamela Wallin ?

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:00 am

TCB-FAN wrote:I always thought he was a hunk of a PM. I take it the gal serving him a Timmie's coffee is Pamela Wallin ?

Yep. It's her new job ;-)