Off Topic Messages

Re: Anyone here saw The Beatles in 1963-1966 ?

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:30 am

javilu wrote:
rocknroller wrote:Back on topic i seen the beatles play in glasgow in 1963,they where shite so i walked out and went to the cinema to see fun in Acapulco instead !!!

You did good Pat!
That movie is fantastic and is filled with terrific songs that put Beatles music to shame![/quot

You know it makes sense dude !!! :lol:

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:33 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rocknroller wrote:Back on topic i seen the beatles play in glasgow in 1963,they where shite so i walked out and went to the cinema to see fun in Acapulco instead !!!

Wow, only a fool would walk out on a chance to see Roy Orbison in concert in 1963.

No i came back for roys part of the show ! with him being the headliner and all !!! :wink:

No i came back for roys part of the show ! with him being the headliner and all !!! :wink: The Beatles had a rare day off on 6 June, but resumed the Roy Orbison tour the following day with a concert at the Odeon Cinema in Glasgow, Scotland.

This was The Beatles' first concert in Glasgow. They quickly warmed to the enthusiastic reception from the fans, and always enjoyed their four subsequent visits to the city - three of which were also at the Odeon.

The Beatles performed the same seven-song set throughout the Roy Orbison tour:

[color=#FF0000]No i came back for roys part of the show ! with him being the headliner and all !!! :wink:

Some Other Guy, Do You Want To Know A Secret, Love Me Do, From Me To You, Please Please Me, I Saw Her Standing There and Twist And Shout.[/color]

7 June 1963: Live: Odeon Cinema, Glasgow | The Beatles Bible
http://www.beatlesbible.com/1963/06/07/live-odeon-cinema-glasgow/

You mention shite, maybe you should have changed your diaper first?

:lol:

Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:22 pm

You should have stayed for the whole concert, you still could have caught the last 1 1/2 hours of Fun In Acapulco! lol

Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Ummmm... do you have a time machine or what?

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Joe Car wrote:

You should have stayed for the whole concert, you still could have caught the last 1 1/2 hours of Fun In Acapulco! lol

:lol:

Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:

Ummmm... do you have a time machine or what?

As it happens mate i do,have you not seen my signature !!! :wink: :lol: