Off Topic Messages

A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Inspired by Rob and his generosity I am offering 7 Elvis Feature films that were free in Uk papers a few years ago,anyone who wants their name in the draw reply here,
free post anywhere.i will draw a name out of a hat on sunday 4th August and pm the winner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by keninlincs on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 pm

wow, that's great. I never paid much mind to Elvis' movies, but lately I have this new found appreciation for ( a lot of) them, so count me in! :D

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Pink&Black wrote:wow, that's great. I never paid much mind to Elvis' movies, but lately I have this new found appreciation for ( a lot of) them, so count me in! :D

Good luck,worth having for "King Creole"alone
Last edited by keninlincs on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Sure, count me in! I sold my original Elvis DVD's years ago... :? :roll: :facep:

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:12 pm

keninlincs wrote:
Pink&Black wrote:wow, that's great. I never paid much mind to Elvis' movies, but lately I have this new found appreciation for ( a lot of) them, so count me in! :D

Good luck,worth having for "King Creole"alone



I have King Creole on video only (but no longer have a vcr :cry: ) My guilty pleasure is Fun in Acapulco, the first Elvismovie I saw and the reason I became a fan.

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Count me in Ken.....would love to have these.
Thanks for your generosity :)

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:34 pm

If they can play on a payer in the USA, please add my name to your list ...... and thanks.

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:42 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:Sure, count me in! I sold my original Elvis DVD's years ago... :? :roll: :facep:

You should be whipped with a rubber hose.

keninlincs wrote:Inspired by Rob and his generosity......

A generous offer, Ken, but I have nothing to do with it.

This is all about you.

Re: A DVD Give away

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Rob wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Sure, count me in! I sold my original Elvis DVD's years ago... :? :roll: :facep:

You should be whipped with a rubber hose.

keninlincs wrote:Inspired by Rob and his generosity......

A generous offer, Ken, but I have nothing to do with it.

This is all about you.


Come on now Rob...you're just a shy, humble country boy.....

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:11 am

I already have those Ken but would you put my name in the hat anyway and if I get chosen please send them to Pink&black instead of me.

Alan.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 am

Chad Gates wrote:I already have those Ken but would you put my name in the hat anyway and if I get chosen please send them to Pink&black instead of me.

Alan.
:smt007

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:54 am

Add me please

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:56 am

Rat Rod Elvis wrote:If they can play on a payer in the USA, please add my name to your list ...... and thanks.

You can change your dvd player to a region free player very easy.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 am

Please count me in! Those are cool! Plus, I desperately need Fun In Acapulco, hahaha.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 am

please count me in Ken , i would like to have these in my collection also . thanks and good luck to all , Randall

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:04 am

Hi Ken,

Please count me in. :D

Thanks for your kindness!!

::rocks

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:01 am

Rob wrote:A generous offer, Ken, but I have nothing to do with it.

This is all about you.

no need to understate your influence, rob.
you inspired others to do the same and that´s a good thing.
i wish everybody, who wins a give away would pass the torch, so the circle would never be unbroken ... one give away after the other ... but i guess, it´s like in the real life.
many wanna take, few wanna give ... but we can dream, can´t we?

(it should be a rule to pass the torch after winning!)

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm

On my bended knees, please count me in. Thank you for your generosity.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Christopher wrote:(it should be a rule to pass the torch after winning!)

Rob certainly has. He's learnt his lesson and he's passing it on.

It's a terrible idea Ken....there must be other ways of making new friends.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Mike S wrote:
Christopher wrote:(it should be a rule to pass the torch after winning!)

Rob certainly has. He's learnt his lesson and he's passing it on.

You guys are way too kind.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Mike S wrote:
Christopher wrote:(it should be a rule to pass the torch after winning!)

Rob certainly has. He's learnt his lesson and he's passing it on.

It's a terrible idea Ken....there must be other ways of making new friends.

Dont you worry about me,i have plenty of friends

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Mike was teasing with you, Ken.

He's a witty guy and you have to be on your toes when reading his posts.

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Rob wrote:Mike was teasing with you, Ken.

He's a witty guy and you have to be on your toes when reading his posts.

Cheers Rob,these pain killers im on are making me a bit tetchy(dihydrocodeine)and a bit slow on the uptake

Re: A DVD Give away

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Rob wrote:You should be whipped with a rubber hose.


Would you do that for me please? :D

It was (as usual) all about money issues.

Hell, I even sell the darn "Elvis At Stax" if I don't like it.

But believe me, when I win the lottery tonight the first thing I do is get me ALL of the FTD's I never owned (and there are plenty) or sold in the past. :smt073

Re: A DVD Give away

Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 am

Nothing better than an Elvis movie so draw me out if that hat.