Off Topic Messages

Cheating Woman Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 am

Poetic Justice...........Karma at its best !!! :) :)


phpBB [video]

Re: Cheating Woman Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 am

I don't agree with these kind of wind-ups that they have on radio shows that go out 'live' on air.

What if the woman killed herself? How would the DJ's felt?

If that Chris is so immature to go to those lengths then Ashley probably had a lucky escape.

Re: Cheating Woman Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 am

Bodie wrote:I don't agree with these kind of wind-ups that they have on radio shows that go out 'live' on air.

What if the woman killed herself? How would the DJ's felt?

If that Chris is so immature to go to those lengths then Ashley probably had a lucky escape.




I agree, Bodie. To do that is just cold-hearted. I had an ex break up with me via TEXT one time (it was a long-distance relationship with no probability of us ever meeting, sadly, though).

Re: Cheating Woman Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:43 am

I'm sure the prick DJ's who set this up were laughing their arses off all the way to the ratings bank.

Re: Cheating Woman Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Bodie wrote:I don't agree with these kind of wind-ups that they have on radio shows that go out 'live' on air.

What if the woman killed herself? How would the DJ's felt?

If that Chris is so immature to go to those lengths then Ashley probably had a lucky escape.




I agree, Bodie. To do that is just cold-hearted.....


I can't disagree with that stunt being cold-hearted, and while I went through the same thing (twice, while married) that the guy did--and could even have publicly outed each on the radio--it's not something I would have ever considered doing. But, I will also say that the lady caught cheating was also being very cold-hearted to someone she supposedly loved. It doesn't make her transgression any more forgiveable just because she did it on the sly....

Re: Cheating Woman Gets Dumped Live On Radio

Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:54 pm

KHoots wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Bodie wrote:I don't agree with these kind of wind-ups that they have on radio shows that go out 'live' on air.

What if the woman killed herself? How would the DJ's felt?

If that Chris is so immature to go to those lengths then Ashley probably had a lucky escape.




I agree, Bodie. To do that is just cold-hearted.....


I can't disagree with that stunt being cold-hearted, and while I went through the same thing (twice, while married) that the guy did--and could even have publicly outed each on the radio--it's not something I would have ever considered doing. But, I will also say that the lady caught cheating was also being very cold-hearted to someone she supposedly loved. It doesn't make her transgression any more forgiveable just because she did it on the sly....


Both of them in the relationship seem very immature but the idiot DJ's are even more child-like.