Off Topic Messages

Re: What do you all look like.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Clay wrote:
promiseland wrote:
Clay wrote:
promiseland wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:This picture is about ten years old but...I haven't changed much ...

Do you still have a beautiful head of hair?
smt174

smt171

Must ignore so called Clay he is obviously one the returners of the band list just using a new login, caught 2 last month who are no longer here and it's quite obvious he's been here before under a different name.

Have your fun Clay or whoever you are you all get caught eventually. :wink:

:facep: for what Land Of The Lost, why don't you give us all a Show and Tell about me and prove your Accusations :roll:

I could give you the full 1997 Matt Damon Treatment, but I'll take it easy on you, because I have better things to do with my life other than make false Accusations and constantly being rude to me throughout FECC in other topics, as you also enjoy doing to so many other members, you really need to grow up. smt137 By the way, thank you so much for the PM you sent me, you really should not send such mean letters. Maybe I should post your PM to me so everyone can read it, to see the real you :twisted: , you have a nice day now Land Of The Lost :smt008

Please do. Then again, I know the real him, and so do you now too...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 am

Here is a shot of me,taken last year playing sum keys
in my son's band.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:19 am

Elton wrote:Here is a shot of me,taken last year playing sum keys
in my son's band.

Now we need some good photoshop to get that microphone out of your eye!

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 am

Elvisgirl wrote: ... i don't get why people post pictures of people/things that are not them ...

I don't get why people want to see how I look in real. :smt017

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Pretty good actually.

Slim again.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Winston wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote: ... i don't get why people post pictures of people/things that are not them ...

I don't get why people want to see how I look in real. :smt017

Because its cool to see what the other members look like (put a face to the name) if you don't want to participate then feel free to move along !!!

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 pm

hey vinni
i will be in Randers for the Ronnie Mc Dowell concert
hope to see you there
Sylvain

elvisa wrote:This is me,three weeks ago, my third time at Graceland Randers(Denmark) Gotta love this place, it is made with style :smt007......Elvis music and Elvis stuff everywhere. I know it`s not like being at Elvis`Graceland in Memphis and it never was meant to be, but as an Elvisfan, you gotta love to have a Elvis shop( I got 68 at 40, FTD Sold out and a few souvenirs :smt007 ) , a Elvis cinema, a Elvis museum and everything Elvis in one building(Place) that smokes Elvis all the way. :smt007 Even a diner called Highway 51,.....among other, we had a Peanut butter banana sandwich, and it actually tasted quite good(To my surprise).