Off Topic Messages

Re: What do you all look like.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:07 pm

IMG959138.jpg

Here I am at work last week visiting one of our old warehouses. I'm sharing some crackers with one of our female employees. I hear she has a crush on me. She is a sweetie, but it would never work out.

I never get my honey where I get my money.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Clay wrote:
promiseland wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:This picture is about ten years old but...I haven't changed much ...

Do you still have a beautiful head of hair?
smt174

smt171

Must ignore so called Clay he is obviously one the returners of the band list just using a new login, caught 2 last month who are no longer here and it's quite obvious he's been here before under a different name.

Have your fun Clay or whoever you are you all get caught eventually. :wink:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:26 pm

This is me
and a more recent one with a hint of hair dye
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by keninlincs on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Try not to look so downtrodden, eh, Ken? :D

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

KHoots wrote:Try not to look so downtrodden, eh, Ken? :D

whatever life chucks my way i always bounce back

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

promiseland wrote:
Clay wrote:
promiseland wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:This picture is about ten years old but...I haven't changed much ...

smt174

smt171

Must ignore so called Clay he is obviously one the returners of the band list just using a new login, caught 2 last month who are no longer here and it's quite obvious he's been here before under a different name.

I still didn't think it was funny....I'm getting tired of all the jabs taken at me on here.... :x :x

Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Relax, Tony, it's just hair.

I wouldn't be upset if someone made fun of my thick and full head of hair that chicks love to run their fingers through.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm

promiseland wrote:
Clay wrote:
promiseland wrote:

smt174

smt171

:facep: for what Land Of The Lost, why don't you give us all a Show and Tell about me and prove your Accusations :roll:

I could give you the full 1997 Matt Damon Treatment, but I'll take it easy on you, because I have better things to do with my life other than make false Accusations and constantly being rude to me throughout FECC in other topics, as you also enjoy doing to so many other members, you really need to grow up. smt137 By the way, thank you so much for the PM you sent me, you really should not send such mean letters. Maybe I should post your PM to me so everyone can read it, to see the real you :twisted: , you have a nice day now Land Of The Lost :smt008

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Tony Trout wrote:I still didn't think it was funny....I'm getting tired of all the jabs taken at me on here....[/i][/b] :x :x

Take comfort...at least you did not end up looking like this ........

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 pm

promiseland wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:Here's me! This is August of last year and I haven't changed much. What a trip that was!!! I was giddy with excitement in this picture as you can see. This was the walk up the driveway for the first time. :D

brian-graceland.jpg

That's a great shot Brian! How did you manage to get a picture of the front without all the visitors in it especially in August! 8)

He probably went over the wall when security wasn't looking, someone snapped the picture, and then he ran like hell, jumped the wall and was never seen again.
Anyone who knows his whereabouts should contact the Memphis Police immediately ! LOL

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:27 pm

elvisbot wrote:He probably went over the wall when security wasn't looking, someone snapped the picture, and then he ran like hell, jumped the wall and was never seen again.
Anyone who knows his whereabouts should contact the Memphis Police immediately ! LOL

I think you're referring to Jav. Jav is famous for these things. :wink:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

There are pictures of me floating around. There's one on the sidebar of the two blogs in my signature.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:29 am

Here I am before I gained all of my weight...back when I was my thinnest ...

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 pm

rjm wrote:This is when I was first introduced to the adoring throngs:

rjm

Your father looks like a lovely man, rjm, and you are the cutest and prettiest baby.

It is lovely to know you. :D

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:24 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:I still didn't think it was funny....I'm getting tired of all the jabs taken at me on here....[/i][/b] :x :x

Take comfort...at least you did not end up looking like this ........

We must be twins!

:D :D :smt007

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 am

https://www.facebook.com/#!/RJLoos

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 pm

This is me in front of (part of my) Elvis collection :D

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:02 am

This is me,three weeks ago, my third time at Graceland Randers(Denmark) Gotta love this place, it is made with style :smt007......Elvis music and Elvis stuff everywhere. I know it`s not like being at Elvis`Graceland in Memphis and it never was meant to be, but as an Elvisfan, you gotta love to have a Elvis shop( I got 68 at 40, FTD Sold out and a few souvenirs :smt007 ) , a Elvis cinema, a Elvis museum and everything Elvis in one building(Place) that smokes Elvis all the way. :smt007 Even a diner called Highway 51,.....among other, we had a Peanut butter banana sandwich, and it actually tasted quite good(To my surprise).

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:24 pm

I had never heard of Graceland in Denmark! looks like a fun place. :)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Mountain Misst wrote:
rjm wrote:This is when I was first introduced to the adoring throngs:

rjm

Your father looks like a lovely man, rjm, and you are the cutest and prettiest baby.

It is lovely to know you. :D

Very nice to know you too! My dad's great! That's probably the first picture of me. Found it just this past year.

Thanks again, Mountain Mist! :D

rjm

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:29 pm

This is me last week in tunisia !!!

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Me at work in the office.

winston_churchill_desk.jpg

Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:17 am

i don't get why people post pictures of people/things that are not them...it's not even funny, it's just stupid

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 am

Elvisgirl wrote:i don't get why people post pictures of people/things that are not them...it's not even funny, it's just stupid

:smt102 :smt023

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:i don't get why people post pictures of people/things that are not them...it's not even funny, it's just stupid

They think its hilarious though

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2