Off Topic Messages

Dee Stanley Taken Off Of Life Support....

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Guys and Girls,

Please I ask that there be NO NASTY REMARKS but I found out in an email that Davada "Dee" Stanley (who had been critically ill) has been taken off of life support.

I know she's not liked here, but, her boys love her very much and I'm sure that they hate to see her go....the same would be if I were to lose my own mother - it would still be devastating.

Re: Dee Stanley Taken Off Of Life Support....

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Still tony, u made a thread about dee and ask for no nasty remarks... that's kind of hard
elvismatters stated yesterday or 2 days ago that she was getting better, and havent sayd a word ever since.

here u have a link. http://www.elvismatters.com/index.php?p ... s&id=10123

Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:46 pm

This is "off topic", regardless.

She was Elvis' step mother, and I think even the most casual fans know that Gladys was his real mother and that Elvis a real disdain for Dee.

Over the years she had said some of the most ludicrous, raunchiest crap about Elvis, it's right up there with Goldman, so, sry, no compassion coming from this side of he Elvis camp.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:Still tony, u made a thread about dee and ask for no nasty remarks... that's kind of hard
elvismatters stated yesterday or 2 days ago that she was getting better, and havent sayd a word ever since.

No she's not getting better
Billy Stanley (her son) said today
Mom's condition is getting worst by the hour... She didn't recognize me today, when I was called in to see her... I also had to make the hardest decision I ever made, but I remember mom's wishes... If, anything happens, she is not to be kept alive by machines... I had to come home, to eat, then I'm going back to the hospital to say good bye to my mom... The doctor will call when she passes away...

Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:27 pm

sylvain wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:Still tony, u made a thread about dee and ask for no nasty remarks... that's kind of hard

No she's not getting better
Billy Stanley (her son) said today
Mom's condition is getting worst by the hour... She didn't recognize me today, when I was called in to see her... I also had to make the hardest decision I ever made, but I remember mom's wishes... If, anything happens, she is not to be kept alive by machines... I had to come home, to eat, then I'm going back to the hospital to say good bye to my mom... The doctor will call when she passes away...

You are correct, Sylvian. Remember how ElvisMatters was TWO MONTHS LATE in telling us about Sylvia Shemwell passing away a few years ago? After that debacle, they lost a lot of credibility with me.

If I'm gonna continually get barked at for stuff like this, I might as well just leave. This is stupid to get reprimanded for just writing a post. Geesh.... :x :x
Last edited by Tony Trout on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Tony Trout wrote:Guys and Girls,

Please I ask that there be NO NASTY REMARKS but I found out in an email that Davada "Dee" Stanley (who had been critically ill) has been taken off of life support.

I know she's not liked here, but, her boys love her very much and I'm sure that they hate to see her go....the same would be if I were to lose my own mother - it would still be devastating.

Tony, i just looked at your profile, and you look like a nice guy and i respect that you Love Jesus and all that, but you have to admit that by posting about People that most Elvis fans hate, especially Dee Stanley, you're going to get pulverized on here or any Elvis Forum, just saying man so you won't get creamed around here., So don't take it personally, nobody wants to see you leave,ok :wink:

:roll: What Elvis Fan Gives a smt172

Especially after the interview she gave on a talk show years ago that had such people as Joe Esposito on it and other Elvis friends, Dee said some horrible things about Elvis, the worst one is when she said that Vernon told her that Elvis and his Mom used to sleep together as in an incsest way, now that really pissed everyone off on that talk show, even the audience, they all just slammed her big time.I don't remember the talk show, but i'm sure someone can find it on Youtube.But when she said that i was forever a Dee Stanley Hater,so good riddance to that skank.
Last edited by SUN-RCA on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Facing the loss of their Mum is a tough time for anyone. Afford the family the right to dignity and respect.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:29 pm

jungleroombear wrote:Facing the loss of their Mum is a tough time for anyone. Afford the family the right to dignity and respect.

EXACTLY!

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:Facing the loss of their Mum is a tough time for anyone. Afford the family the right to dignity and respect.

EXACTLY!

+1
Come on, dignity and respect guys.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:34 pm

dignity and respect

Is that what she gave Elvis, or Gladys when she intimated he had an incestuous relationship with his mother? It was a horribe accusation, and unfortunately, she'll get no good wishes from me as a result.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Elfan wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:

EXACTLY!

+1
Come on, dignity and respect guys.

Please, Did Dee show Elvis Dignity and Respect smt170

And making a seperate posting, 2 times now in the past week about her Croaking, or in any way, Living or dieing should never be posted on an Elvis Fan Forum, when you must know that it will not be received well in any way, people have a right to say what they feel about trash like her :twisted: ,At the very least, put garbage like this in the Off Topic Forum :roll:

And for Gods Sake when she dose finally kick the bucket, PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT IT here, thank you. :wink:

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:19 pm

I don't wish death on anyone, but all the Stanley's have some serious issues.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Forgiveness is a virtue.

For all her faults, she is a human being, a mom and a grandmother.

Elvis Presley was known to be very forgiving of people who had mistreated him.

My thoughts go out to her and her family at this time.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:24 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Forgiveness is a virtue.

Very well said, Doc, and I totally agree. I understand people don't care for Dee, but my goodness, can we let it go? After all of this time, it is ridiculous to carry a hatred/dislike for someone very few of us have never even met.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Dee's claims were so ridiculous that she did more damage to herself than to Elvis' legacy.

But sadly, her life seems to be coming to an end and my sincere thoughts go out to her family.

It's tough losing a Mother.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 am

My thoughts go out to her and her family in this very sad time.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Forgiveness is a virtue.

well said Doc.........a long, long time ago now

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm

I have NO sympathy for her whatsoever. The only thing i've read that she said that rings any truth in it, is she once accused Elvis of being a "bad judge of character" i think she was right in this instance...

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Dee Dee loved to "spill the beans". The tabloids loved her for it.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:42 am

Look, she said some really bad things in her time. Came up with some dreadful notions, which she tried to sell. She's no candidate for sainthood, but she's not Pol Pot, either. She's a dying person who was once Elvis' stepmother, and that's the way it is. That cannot be changed.

I certainly don't particularly care for her as a person, but, really, there are worse people in this world. There really are, sad to say.

She made me very upset, angry, and hurt at the time, but it's time to let it go. Where does hate get anyone? She lived these last two decades as something of a pariah; she has already suffered for what she did.

Whatever happens, I do not wish her to suffer further.

rjm

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Clay wrote:

Tony, i just looked at your profile, and you look like a nice guy and i respect that you Love Jesus and all that, but you have to admit that by posting about People that most Elvis fans hate, especially Dee Stanley, you're going to get pulverized on here or any Elvis Forum, just saying man so you won't get creamed around here., So don't take it personally, nobody wants to see you leave,ok :wink:

So here is my response about the thing from the Deep Dark Lagoon

Especially after the interview she gave on a talk show years ago that had such people as Joe Esposito on it and other Elvis friends, Dee said some horrible things about Elvis, the worst one is when she said that Vernon told her that Elvis and his Mom used to sleep together as in a incsest way, now that really pissed everyone off on that talk show, even the audience, they all just slammed her big time.I don't remember the talk show, but i'm sure someone can find it on Youtube.But when she said that i was forever a Dee Stanley Hater,so good riddance to that skank.

Clay, if you're going to be two-faced about this with me, saying that nobody wants me to leave and then reprimanding me for posting, what's the use in staying??

LET THIS DAMN THREAD DIE!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Clay wrote:

Especially after the interview she gave on a talk show years ago that had such people as Joe Esposito on it and other Elvis friends, Dee said some horrible things about Elvis, the worst one is when she said that Vernon told her that Elvis and his Mom used to sleep together as in a incsest way, now that really pissed everyone off on that talk show, even the audience, they all just slammed her big time.I don't remember the talk show, but i'm sure someone can find it on Youtube.But when she said that i was forever a Dee Stanley Hater,so good riddance to that skank.

Clay, if you're going to be two-faced about this with me, saying that nobody wants me to leave and then reprimanding me for posting, what's the use in staying??

Some-one needs to take a chill pill here !!!!!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Clay wrote:

Oh tony tony tony :facep: not you too, just remember you attacked me first and now you Tony have forced me into defending myself in a thread that i don't give a crap about, and the only reason I even wasted my time to come back into this thread is because I saw that you had made a new post , and to my surprise your new post was about me, so now I can't just let someone start crap with me and not say something back.

#1 I posted that 5 Days ago and you made a post 20 minutes after me, so why did you not start up with me at that time instead of waiting 5 Days Later to give me crap :roll:

#2 You started this crap infested thread ,and you're the one that won't let this thread die by bringing it back by using me as your reason to do so,not very smart :roll:

#3 Two-faced does not apply here Tony when talking about a creature like her vs trying to be nice to you personally, it would be two faced if i was talking about you only and then turned around and talked crap about you behind your back to someone else, that Tony is being two faced :roll:

Now Tony It's up to you if you want to keep this Stupid Thread going and waste both of our time, because I have a funny way of not walking away from someone calling me out :roll: