Off Topic Messages

Rob is heading to Florida in September.....

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:05 pm

happy now...... :)
Last edited by Sun Hero on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Rob is heading to Florida in Septemer.....

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

You rock! I will post bikini pics upon my return.

I look great in it.
Last edited by Rob on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

He's going in Septemer?

What time will he depart Cincinati? And will he be wearing his shorts?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Will I see you in September -- or lose you to a summer love?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 pm

See you when the Summer's through . . .

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Where in Florida are you going?

RKS

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:41 am

FECC Team Note: racial attacks are not permitted.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 am

Rob wrote:You rock! I will post bikini pics upon my return.

I look great in it.

y/w....have fun... :)

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 am

Rich_TCB wrote:He's going in Septemer?

What time will he depart Cincinati? And will he be wearing his shorts?

typo....September.....

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 am

Elvis in Atlanta 76' wrote:

shut up and troll somewhere else .....

Re: Rob is heading to Florida in September.....

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 am

Hey, Rob. Have a good time but remember there is danger in the summer moon above....

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 am

Have fun,Rob

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 am

Though we've not seen the summer through I'll live only for you.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:48 am

Any further explanation? Kids in school there? A birthday party? Disney? Whereabouts?

rjm

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm

We go to Daytona the first week in October (September 28th this year.) We've done it for years. Stay in the same hotel every year. Get a few days of sun at the beach and will hit Disney or Universal a day or two. Maybe a day of deep-sea fishing. The kids are back in school and the crowds are gone. But the best part is enjoying a cup of Maxwell House coffee (It's good to the last drop) on the balcony watching the sun come up over the Atlantic.

Is it September yet?

Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm

i know exactly what you mean about drinking coffee while watching the sunrise on the Atlantic.The only thing better is walking the beach in the dark to reach your surf fishing spot and watching the sunrise while fishing.I spent most of my life in the landlocked state of Indiana.I took one vacation to the Carolinas and that was it.We moved down here within 6 months.No more midwestern winters for me.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Rob wrote:Is it September yet?

Calm down boy....almost September Rob...almost !!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm not sure what this mentally challenged troll actually said for him to finally get the boot, but apparently he's gone.

Hopefully for good this time.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Rob wrote:

I'm not sure what this mentally challenged troll actually said for him to finally get the boot, but apparently he's gone.

This person is awful but I'm sure he'll be back with a new alias. I wish the moderator's would deal with nasty posts this way instead of deleting the entire thread. Not a criticism, just a suggestion. The "Mod Edit" bar over the offending post is an excellent way of weeding out the trash. That way the rational posts could stay. I'm still sad that drjohncarpenter's post about President Obama's speech was deleted because there were several interesting posts.

p.s. The offending post was just another completely illiterate and racist comment.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 pm

InheritTheWind wrote:
Rob wrote:

This person is awful but I'm sure he'll be back with a new alias. I wish the moderator's would deal with nasty posts this way instead of deleting the entire thread. Not a criticism, just a suggestion. The "Mod Edit" bar over the offending post is an excellent way of weeding out the trash. That way the rational posts could stay. I'm still sad that drjohncarpenter's post about President Obama's speech was deleted because there were several interesting posts.

p.s. The offending post was just another completely illiterate and racist comment.

I bet his daughter must be so proud of him.......

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Just back this morning from Florida. What a place.

Of course as per normal on our holidays, there is always something that happens....My fear came to pass. My oldest had the chickenpox in the middle of June and I was hoping my youngest would miss out but my youngest's chicken pox started to come out on the aeroplane going over... typical. For 5 days or so we really couldn't do much and they were populated on his face more than any other area. But still a great holiday. Even saw a big black snake on the hotels putting green, slithering across the green, 5 feet away from my boy...a wee bit scary.

I love the US. (I've even got a taste for Dr Peppers now. The stuff used to taste disgusting)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 am

daylon wrote:Just back this morning from Florida. What a place.

Of course as per normal on our holidays, there is always something that happens....My fear came to pass. My oldest had the chickenpox in the middle of June and I was hoping my youngest would miss out but my youngest's chicken pox started to come out on the aeroplane going over... typical. For 5 days or so we really couldn't do much and they were populated on his face more than any other area. But still a great holiday. Even saw a big black snake on the hotels putting green, slithering across the green, 5 feet away from my boy...a wee bit scary.

I love the US. (I've even got a taste for Dr Peppers now. The stuff used to taste disgusting)

Welcome back Daylon