Off Topic Messages

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Last edited by SUN-RCA on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I am Sending out Requests for a Fun Link

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Clay wrote:unless you just can't help yourself.

I can't help myself. No lynching here, but downloading? It's much nicer having that shiny little CD in your hands, isn't it?

It is for this collector.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Clay wrote:I have just sent out a bunch of past requests for a Link that i posted on here awhile back, to a Free Download site that has over 1000 Elvis CD's and Videos with more being added daily, its great for folks that want to fill in any missing gems that they don't have.

Really?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Rob wrote:
Clay wrote:unless you just can't help yourself.

I can't help myself. No lynching here, but downloading? It's much nicer having that shiny little CD in your hands, isn't it?

It is for this collector.

I completely agree with you, being an avid collector of Elvis myself, and i understand some collectors distaste about downloading, but there are folks out there in this World that either don't have the money or the means to go and buy their idol Elvis' Music and Videos , and really want it very much, so i am just trying to help folks like that out.

I believe that Elvis would do the same thing if he had lived in this Internet World, or he would have given everything away for free, to the decent folks that deserve it, we all know how generous Elvis was and i have always liked to follow my Idol' way of life.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Clay wrote:there are folks out there in this World that either don't have the money or the means to go and buy their idol Elvis' Music and Videos , and really want it very much, so i am just trying to help folks like that out.

I'm giving away as many CDs as I can.

I'm trying to help these unfortunate souls.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Clay wrote:... i have always liked to follow my Idol' way of life.

Be careful not to follow all of Elvis' way of life, Clay. :wink: