RAINBOW OF YOUR SMILE
from upcoming 3rd Album

All original songs that ive written, composed and sing

Here it is:
http://www.onesongworld.com/en/content/osw/1719

Re: 2nd NEW single by me....

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Great song Lior !! Great performance. #1 with a bullet. :smt023

BTW, when will the new album be out ? I already have your "Inspiration Of The Truth" CD in my collection. Awesome stuff.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 am

Another quality composition,well written and nicely sung
good luck Lior

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:26 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Great song Lior !! Great performance. #1 with a bullet. :smt023

BTW, when will the new album be out ? I already have your "Inspiration Of The Truth" CD in my collection. Awesome stuff.

Hi TCB-FAN :)
How are you ? thank you so much for write me here, im very glad you like the new song
I still work on my 3rd Album,it probably will be ready at the end of this year, promise to advertise it here when it will be ready
and THANK YOU also for buying my debut album :) i really appreciate it, did you bought it from CDBABY ?
What are your favourites songs from it ? i love to hear what my fans like and think :)
God bless you and when the New album will be ready itll be on CDBABY for sale , ill let you know
Sincerely
Lior B

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:29 pm

keninlincs wrote:Another quality composition,well written and nicely sung
good luck Lior

Hi Ken my friend :)
How are you ?
Thank you so much for taking the time to listen , so glad you like it
sending you now a message about your wedding :) please check your inbox messages here :)

sincerely
Lior

Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Beautiful song!
You are very talented Lior!

:smt109

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm

promiseland wrote:Beautiful song!
You are very talented Lior!

:smt109

Im veru glad to hear that, Thank you so much from my heart and soul Promiseland
Sincerely :smt006
Lior

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 pm

california boy wrote:RAINBOW OF YOUR SMILE
from upcoming 3rd Album

Here it is:

Wow, "Rainbow of Your Smile" is a moody piece, with some carefully chosen minor keys and breaks. I have a feeling this one, like many of your tunes, is about someone in particular, although the feelings are universal. Are you the lead guitarist? The solo break is well-played.

What is very interesting about your songs is that they are very commercial, but you keep a little "edge" in each one. For me, that drives home the sincerity behind your dreams.

Get to America and play some gigs!!

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:57 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
california boy wrote:RAINBOW OF YOUR SMILE
from upcoming 3rd Album

Here it is:

Wow, "Rainbow of Your Smile" is a moody piece, with some carefully chosen minor keys and breaks. I have a feeling this one, like many of your tunes, is about someone in particular, although the feelings are universal. Are you the lead guitarist? The solo break is well-played.

What is very interesting about your songs is that they are very commercial, but you keep a little "edge" in each one. For me, that drives home the sincerity behind your dreams.

Get to America and play some gigs!!

Hi Doc :)
Thank you my friend for the warm comliments, i really appreciate it
My producer always telling me that my songs are unique and have the most unusual chords keys , i told him well im glad, im original ;) and yes you right....this song like many of my songs is about someone....
Lead guitar playing by my producer as always :)
Im glad you like my songs Doc,i sing from my heart and soul because they are all true about feelings, love,and some special girls...
Im planning to come to America ! thats my goal , ill let you know when ill be there, let me know (in inbox) from what part of the USA you are , east coast ? West ?
Thank you so much again
Sincerely
Lior B ::rocks