Off Topic Messages

Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Regardless of what certain member think or feel about you, you have provided some of the most interesting topics here on this forum for many years. And because of this, there are many here that feel if it wasn't for you, they would be the one in the limelight, and will try to do what they can to get at you, and hope you will leave, because they want to be like you. You will know who they are because they will leave negative comments about you in this topic, and blame you for what they are really doing on this forum.

If you let them drive you out of here, then you let them win.
There many more here that appreciate you, more so than the ones who don't - and that's a fact.
Even the moderators here have made you a sub forum for all your great Topics, because you deserved it!

Just look at it like being in a haunted house, and that house is FECC.

phpBB [video]



...you going to let them run you off?

drjohncarpenter we appreciate you! :wink:

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm

In the land of the blind, the guy with one eye is king.
Unfortunately a lot of people with two eyes who posted interesting topics were chased away by the one-eyed-king!

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:14 pm

I wonder if Dr John Carpenter feels as embarrassed reading this thread as I do?

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:In the land of the blind, the guy with one eye is king.
Unfortunately a lot of people with two eyes who posted interesting topics were chased away by the one-eyed-king!
:roll:

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

The Pirate wrote:I wonder if Dr John Carpenter feels as embarrassed reading this thread as I do?

No it's a great topic!! :D

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

I've just regurgitated my lunch.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

His last post was yesterday. Maybe he's in bed or perhaps he's got a life! :shock:

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:53 pm

That has to be The most sycophantic and cringeworthy post ever :shock: , I`m sure you could top it but please don't :D .

Alan.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:59 pm

If you let them drive you out of here, then you let them win
.

I don't know what the background to this post is; what's changed in FECC recently? Did DJC say he might leave? If he didn't say anything like that, then why start this thread? And he has a reputation for many things, but not for indicating that he would leave.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 pm

THE BULLY FEELS BULLIED !!!! :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Sun Hero wrote:THE BULLY FEELS BULLIED !!!! :smt003 :smt003 :smt003


The Doc's not a bully.

But when a group of members get together and pick on one individual member just cause they don't like his replies, remarks, etc that certainly is bullying.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:26 pm

The Pirate wrote:I wonder if Dr John Carpenter feels as embarrassed reading this thread as I do?


It is embarrassing.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Bodie wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:THE BULLY FEELS BULLIED !!!! :smt003 :smt003 :smt003


The Doc's not a bully.

But when a group of members get together and pick on one individual member just cause they don't like his replies, remarks, etc that certainly is bullying.

Nicely said Bodie!

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 pm

...anytime Doc :wink:

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:16 am

promiseland wrote:...anytime Doc :wink:


I'm sure the Doc will thank you pretty soon....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:43 am

Francesc wrote:
promiseland wrote:...anytime Doc :wink:


I'm sure the Doc will thank you pretty soon....

He already has Troll-Boy! :smt007

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 am

Francesc wrote:
The Pirate wrote:I wonder if Dr John Carpenter feels as embarrassed reading this thread as I do?


It is embarrassing.

Almost as much as when you look in the mirror Troll-Boy! :smt007

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 am

zolderopruiming1 wrote:In the land of the blind, the guy with one eye is king.
Unfortunately a lot of people with two eyes who posted interesting topics were chased away by the one-eyed-king!


Exactly.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:48 am

I get the feeling that a lot of people on here don't like him. I can see why. He is very rude and doesn't accept anyone else's opinion except his own. I don't appreciate him for anything at all because he causes disruption and chaos. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. Then again he has followers such as the one who made this post. I really don't see how the bully is being bullied. I'm not trying to be rude, but someone had to say it. I'm sure I'm not going to be liked by many people on here because of what I have said, but it had to be done. :|

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:55 am

Panhandle Kid wrote:
zolderopruiming1 wrote:In the land of the blind, the guy with one eye is king.
Unfortunately a lot of people with two eyes who posted interesting topics were chased away by the one-eyed-king!


Exactly.

Is that Exactly why you had to get a new Login name since you have only been here 3 days? Is it dead over at the little forum that you had to sneak back in here Exactly under a new name?

What login EXACTLY did you recently get banned under ?
IP bans need implemented here as well, as this is Exactly a perfect example of a returning troublemaker.

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 am

Panhandle Kid wrote:I get the feeling that a lot of people on here don't like him. I can see why. He is very rude and doesn't accept anyone else's opinion except his own. I don't appreciate him for anything at all because he causes disruption and chaos. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. Then again he has followers such as the one who made this post. I really don't see how the bully is being bullied. I'm not trying to be rude, but someone had to say it. I'm sure I'm not going to be liked by many people on here because of what I have said, but it had to be done. :|

You mean banned like you ARE, and now back running your mouth under a new login? You sure seem to know a lot about what goes on here for being a member for only 3 days
Here this is for @sshole! :smt097

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 am

The Doc rocks in stars and striped socks,and doesnt hide his self under multiple log ins like some users of this board

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:41 am

Dunno what this is all about, since John posted this evening. Everything's cool, apparently, except for the weather. (A severe heat alert in my neck of the woods.)

Everyone who contributes is appreciated. Naturally, I think every one of us, everywhere, has good days, and difficult days. And we cannot always know why. I think we should all try to understand each other a little better, because, as Elvis sang, it solves all problems. Not be so quick to judge, in other words. Be respectful, and forgive perceived transgressions when possible. If a word seems out of place, from anyone, it isn't necessarily a personal thing, because we all have complex lives.

Meanwhile, keep cool, everyone! :D

::rocks

rjm

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 am

promiseland wrote:Regardless of what certain member think or feel about you, you have provided some of the most interesting topics here on this forum for many years. And because of this, there are many here that feel if it wasn't for you, they would be the one in the limelight, and will try to do what they can to get at you, and hope you will leave, because they want to be like you. You will know who they are because they will leave negative comments about you in this topic, and blame you for what they are really doing on this forum.

If you let them drive you out of here, then you let them win.
There many more here that appreciate you, more so than the ones who don't - and that's a fact.
Even the moderators here have made you a sub forum for all your great Topics, because you deserved it!

Just look at it like being in a haunted house, and that house is FECC.



...you going to let them run you off?

drjohncarpenter we appreciate you! :wink:


Stunningly beautiful post/thread, articulate and everything.

To you rascals who are nipping away at PL....back off. The man is just expressing his love for a member. His words are coming from his heart(and possibly his underpants region..it could be a lustful thing as well...I suspect the o.p is gay or at least bi). He should be applauded for this not vilified.

I am quite sure the member that PL is referring to, will have a teary eye reading the tribute that has been written and it will only take sucking on a lemon to take the smile off the members face; he will be so proud(maybe frightened as well)

As I have stated, simply stunning post by PL smt131 smt131

Re: Regardless Of The Bullies We Appreciate You!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Is Promised land and drjohncarpenter the same person?

HMMMMM - inquiring minds want to know!


:wink:






RKS