Off Topic Messages

Re: If you love me (let me know)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
promiseland wrote:
elvisbot wrote:why do you consider my comments slander? Slander is when you say something damaging that isn't true and just because you don't want to hear it you say it's slander. And i don't flap my gums to hear myself talk. What i'm doing is giving you what you asked for....feedback. Don't ask for feedback and then get mad when someone sends you some. I don't have a tin ear and i know music very, very well so i am hearing everything you're putting out there. I also said that if you tried songs from other artists and sang as yourself, then you would probably be performing tunes that were less painful to listen to and maybe my opinion would change.. A singer who tries to perform in a style not suited to their voice, is likely to fail miserably in their attempts. You say you don't try to sound like Elvis, you just do. You know how many impersonators say this same thing to make themselves sound better? All of them. It's an old story that has worn thin on my ears. Your voice is not suited to trying to sound like Elvis...at all. Have you ever tried country music? Maybe pop or easy listening?
as far as you saying i can't sing....you don't know me, and.....well, you'd be surprised if you knew who was behind this keyboard right now typing this message.
nuff said. :smt006

This has been exactly my point.
Johnny doesn't sound like Elvis, but trying to sound like Elvis , and the point is NO-ONE has that magic that Elvis had, but singing to mimic his singing style always sounds the same ---> TERRIBLE...I really wish they would just get a life and stop.

Wrong and wrong.. I just sayd I dont try that, and i never sayd i tried to sound like elvis either.

u really took 4 days to write that?...

Believe me it takes longer than 4 days to understand why people think they are Elvis. :facep:

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 pm

promiseland wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:
promiseland wrote:
elvisbot wrote:why do you consider my comments slander? Slander is when you say something damaging that isn't true and just because you don't want to hear it you say it's slander. And i don't flap my gums to hear myself talk. What i'm doing is giving you what you asked for....feedback. Don't ask for feedback and then get mad when someone sends you some. I don't have a tin ear and i know music very, very well so i am hearing everything you're putting out there. I also said that if you tried songs from other artists and sang as yourself, then you would probably be performing tunes that were less painful to listen to and maybe my opinion would change.. A singer who tries to perform in a style not suited to their voice, is likely to fail miserably in their attempts. You say you don't try to sound like Elvis, you just do. You know how many impersonators say this same thing to make themselves sound better? All of them. It's an old story that has worn thin on my ears. Your voice is not suited to trying to sound like Elvis...at all. Have you ever tried country music? Maybe pop or easy listening?
as far as you saying i can't sing....you don't know me, and.....well, you'd be surprised if you knew who was behind this keyboard right now typing this message.
nuff said. :smt006

This has been exactly my point.
Johnny doesn't sound like Elvis, but trying to sound like Elvis , and the point is NO-ONE has that magic that Elvis had, but singing to mimic his singing style always sounds the same ---> TERRIBLE...I really wish they would just get a life and stop.

Wrong and wrong.. I just sayd I dont try that, and i never sayd i tried to sound like elvis either.

u really took 4 days to write that?...

Believe me it takes longer than 4 days to understand why people think they are Elvis. :facep:

Now ur saying that im thinking im elvis...wrong again never thought that never will think that.. I JUST sing! dont like it.. then feel free to go to another topic :D.
It takes longer to understand why someone is a keke palmer fanatic on a elvis forum :D

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Johnny, have you tried your hand at "Love Me, Love The Life I Lead" yet?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:Johnny, have you tried your hand at "Love Me, Love The Life I Lead" yet?

no. altough i do like that song.
I might try it when im back from my vacation

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:53 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:Johnny, have you tried your hand at "Love Me, Love The Life I Lead" yet?

don't put any ideas in this guys head...pleasssssssssssssssssse!
we've heard enough already....time to move on!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:

how about a permanent vacation....from singing. :smt005

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 pm

elvisbot wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:

how about a permanent vacation....from singing. :smt005

yeah.... uhhhh... Never ;)