Off Topic Messages

Paris Jackson Rushed To Hospital After Suicide Attempt

Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 am

Paris Jackson — the daughter of late music legend Michael Jackson — tried to kill herself early Wednesday, the New York Daily News reports.

The 15-year-old aspiring actress was taken to a Los Angeles-area hospital after the suicide try, a lawyer for her grandmother Katherine Jackson told the News.

The unnamed lawyer said: “She’s suffered with the loss of her father. But we don’t know what she was exposed to that precipitated this.”

Fire officials told the News they responded to an “incident” at the Jackson mansion on “a possible overdose.” Still other reports said the stunning teenager had slashed her wrists.

Gossip website TMZ said Paris was taken out of her Calabasas, Calif., home on a stretcher.

Her biological mother Debbie Rowe — with whom Paris recently reunited — confirmed the horror show to Entertainment Tonight, adding that the troubled teen is still in hospital.

“She has a lot going on,” Rowe told the showbiz program.

But a source told ET the suicide try was triggered when someone put the kibosh on her plans to attend a concert by shock rocker Marilyn Manson.

The News said that near the time of the incident, Paris posted the lyrics to the Beatles classic, Yesterday.

Earlier, the News said she wrote: “I wonder why tears are salty?” and “omg … that conversation escalated quickly.”

A TMZ source said the teen had tried to kill herself “in the past” but added this time it was “far more serious. It was not a cry for help.”

Re: Paris Jackson Rushed To Hospital After Suicide Attempt

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 am

After watching the Jackson clan push her to speak at Michael's memorial service,
I'm not surprised at all that she attempted something like this. I wish for Paris and
her siblings sake that they could get away from all the Jackson family. That's the
only chance they have at being normal.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 am

Is this true? I was under the weather today, and didn't log onto the 'net at all. Aw, geez. What the he**!!!!!??????

I follow her in Twitter. Which is where I'm headed RIGHT NOW!

Dammit!

rjm

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 am

Well, firstly she is not Michael Jackson's daughter.

Anyone with any intelligence knows this.

This suicide attempt doesn't surprise me at all with the crazy money-grabbing Jackson family in her life.

I hope in a few years that she goes it alone and has a normal life away from the media and that freak-show of a family.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:48 am

Bodie wrote:Well, firstly she is not Michael Jackson's daughter.

This suicide attempt doesn't surprise me at all with the crazy money-grabbing Jackson family in her life.

I hope in a few years that she goes it alone and has a normal life away from the media and that freak-show of a family.

According to California law, she is his daughter. No adoption is necessary if the the child is born within a legal marriage, and paternity is never contested.

I agree this motherless situation that was intended and agreed-upon is not only unusual, but not healthy. But married people have kids using all sorts of technologies.

She was getting bullied in school, and said so on Twitter. You can bet kids said "he's not your father," and Lord knows what else.

She's a kid. I wish people would have some compassion, even if they don't like her parents.

There is a wrongful death suit going on; it going to be Father's Day this month, and also the anniversary of his death is this month.

And her biological mother has recently gotten back into her life. The older boy refused to get involved with Rowe. She wanted a mother. And, to top things off, they wouldn't let her go to a Marilyn Manson concert. She's a kid, after all.

Also, she tweeted "Kurt Cobain is Jesus."
That is always an announcement.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Very sad...it will be a tough, strange road ahead for her and I do not envy her.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 pm

How does one attempt suicide? If you really want to kill yourself, it can be done without attempting. Jumping out of a 100 story building or jumping in front of a train will do it every time. A bullet in the temple will take care of things, too. Attempt my ass. That said, I'm glad she failed, but she really wasn't trying too hard.

I'm going to attempt to have lunch now.

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 pm

Rob wrote:How does one attempt suicide? If you really want to kill yourself, it can be done without attempting. Jumping out of a 100 story building or jumping in front of a train will do it every time. A bullet in the temple will take care of things, too. Attempt my ass. That said, I'm glad she failed, but she really wasn't trying too hard.

you've got a point Rob........

I dont envy her though, a real mixed up family

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:59 pm

We should start a thread seeing who
could come up with the best adjectives
to describe the Jackson family.

I'd start it, but I don't want to be that mean.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Bodie wrote:Well, firstly she is not Michael Jackson's daughter.

Perfectly put. And also, who gives a sh*t. She is not a celebrity and no one important. Jacko was a paedophile.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm

It was a cry for help more than a suicide attempt. Apparently that whole family needs help. It is a very big mess. It is sad, she is a pretty girl. Ever think she is going nuts because she doesn't know who her true father is? Either that or she was just told!

Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Rob wrote:How does one attempt suicide? If you really want to kill yourself, it can be done without attempting. Jumping out of a 100 story building or jumping in front of a train will do it every time. A bullet in the temple will take care of things, too. Attempt my ass. That said, I'm glad she failed, but she really wasn't trying too hard.

Pills, badly calculated. Females tend not to go for the ghoulish forms of suicide.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Poor girl. I don't envy her.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:16 pm

I assume it was non spicy KFC? The suspense is killing me (no disrespect Paris).
::rocks

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:39 pm

One has to ask Marilyn Monroe what happened to the other "failed" attempts at suicide. Every single one has to be taken seriously. I hope this little girl doesn't try to hurt herself anymore.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Try telling that to the guy who jumped off the top of the Empire state building and got blown on the next floor down. How lucky was he!! :D Also, try telling it to the young lady who jumped off the platform in front of a train and landed pointing down the track so the train missed her completely. All she got was a face-full of toilet tissue and a line of oil drips running along the back of her dress.
Also, try telling it to Malala Yousafzai the young Pakistani lady shot in the head by the Taliban. She has recovered and has come over to England (as people do) and is now schooling here.

Yes for some people nothing seems to work and they are destined to a life of... err, life! For example, this guy thought that if she stuck his head up a horses butt as fast as he could, he would suffocate. But that didnt' happen and they both learnt something that day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ya-WID-Ghc

Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 pm

r&b wrote:It was a cry for help more than a suicide attempt. Apparently that whole family needs help. It is a very big mess. It is sad, she is a pretty girl. Ever think she is going nuts because she doesn't know who her true father is? Either that or she was just told!

She is at an age now when she must realise her own Mother gave birth to her just for money and Jackson bought her like he would anything else.

Jackson was either a Paedo or mentally ill, maybe even both but he should never have been allowed any children.

He was only allowed to cause of who he was.

This child has been brought into the world totally unloved and now Jackson's family are using her to win a multi-million dollar lawsuit.
Its no surprise she did what she did.

Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 pm

r&b wrote:It was a cry for help more than a suicide attempt. Apparently that whole family needs help. It is a very big mess. It is sad, she is a pretty girl. Ever think she is going nuts because she doesn't know who her true father is? Either that or she was just told!

So if she was an ugly girl, it wouldn't be sad?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 am

jungleroombear wrote:

Huh?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 pm

I feel very sorry for her and it can't be easy for her trying to find her own identity in life. She is a beautiful young girl and if she gets the proper help and support she needs at this difficult time in her life, she should have a good future ahead of her and I hope everything works out well for her.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 pm

r&b wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:

Huh?

Well you make a good point. When a fat ugly chick tries to kill herself, no one even notices let alone cares but when a "pretty girl" does it everyone feels the pity!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:52 pm

jungleroombear wrote:
r&b wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:

Huh?

Well you make a good point. When a fat ugly chick tries to kill herself, no one even notices let alone cares but when a "pretty girl" does it everyone feels the pity!

I think the reason why this story has made the headlines is that this girl is the 'daughter' of Michael Jackson, not because of what she looks like.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Bodie wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:
r&b wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:

Huh?

I think the reason why this story has made the headlines is that this girl is the 'daughter' of Michael Jackson, not because of what she looks like.

Yes i know, but clearly to a significant number of people looks mean a lot. Somehow pretty people are perceived to be in a better place than uglier ones.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 pm

jungleroombear wrote:
r&b wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:

Huh?

I was doing nothing more than paying her a compliment on her looks. Had nothing to do about caring more or less because of her looks.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 pm

r&b wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:
r&b wrote:
jungleroombear wrote:

Huh?

I was doing nothing more than paying her a compliment on her looks. Had nothing to do about caring more or less because of her looks.

Its clear to see that jungleroombear is only picking for afight. You said noting wrong r&b.