Off Topic Messages

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 am

Here Husky Husky Husky Husky.....I gots some doggie treats fer ya !

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:21 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww he is sooooooooooooooo beautiful!

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I love Grumpy Cat's way of thinking.... :lol:

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:22 pm

LOL, soooooooooooooooo good, lol :D :D :D

Thank you.

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 pm

He reminds me of Fonzie, Paul, :D

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Scottish fold kitten playin' around.......... :smt038 :smt041
He looks just like my Ginger...


phpBB [video]




phpBB [video]

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:28 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so pretty, thank you :D How old was Ginger when you got her? :D

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:47 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so pretty, thank you :D How old was Ginger when you got her? :D



I actually found her as a newborn while I was hiking up a wooden trail a couple of years ago. Her mother was nowhere to be found. She was wailing & was shivering, so I wrapped my flannel shirt around her and took her in. So glad I found her in time. :smt001

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so pretty, thank you :D How old was Ginger when you got her? :D



I actually found her as a newborn while I was hiking up a wooden trail a couple of years ago. Her mother was nowhere to be found. She was wailing & was shivering, so I wrapped my flannel shirt around her and took her in. So glad I found her in time. :smt001



Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the poor darling. So glad you found each other. You must have had to hand feed her around the clock? Poor little sweetie.

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:12 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so pretty, thank you :D How old was Ginger when you got her? :D



I actually found her as a newborn while I was hiking up a wooden trail a couple of years ago. Her mother was nowhere to be found. She was wailing & was shivering, so I wrapped my flannel shirt around her and took her in. So glad I found her in time. :smt001



Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the poor darling. So glad you found each other. You must have had to hand feed her around the clock? Poor little sweetie.


That, and bottled milk....like a lil human baby. The Vet gave her a clean bill of health, along with a couple of shots. She's a real trooper & a miracle. :smt001

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:08 am

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:06 am

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 am

Soooooooooooo cute, love the phone holder. I have a computer holder, it sits under my little girl, lol.

"Cuteness power" who can resist? :D

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Now which one is the real "Grumpy Cat" ?? :lol:


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 pm

LOL, very good. :D

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 pm

This is our male cat "Pida"!

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Winston, Pida is gorgeous!

Hypnotic eyes, what fun you'll have jumping at every command, lol :D

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Our Dog Lily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Lily is gorgeous, Ken. She certainly looks comfortable. How old is she?

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Mountain Misst wrote:Lily is gorgeous, Ken. She certainly looks comfortable. How old is she?

She is 8

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"Me wantz to be a bunny wen I gwo up ! " :smt005

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:02 pm

I say he can be, he is too gorgeous to not be :D :D :D lol

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 am

Real live, furry ornaments that go "meow" and scratch when bothered.

Image