Off Topic Messages

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Image

He is a beauty!

I have to confess, I have always been a dog person, now I have my dog-cat, I have changed for the better, lol :shock: My dog-cat (kitten) runs to the door now, to see what the dogs are barking at - he looks so much like this little kitty, just lovely.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:Man, last saturday I had to face one of the worst things I've seen so far in my life. I was on the road when way ahead of me a black cat ran over the street. Next thing I saw her lying on the back and dithering in death agony. To me it made the impression like she's gotten robbed of all of her nine lives at once. Before I could arrive it was over and another car had already stopped. On my way back she was already gone. I'd like to think that she recovered and just walked away. But that probably wasn't the case. May she R. I. P. Sorry, had to get this out of my system. That said I'll probably never forget it and will always have this picture in my head. :cry:

It's very sad to see. I have seen two cats get hit and watched one slowly drown in its own blood after being ran over by a van. That's why i concentrate fully when driving and like to think that if an animal or a child suddenly ran into the road, i'd have a better chance of taking avoiding action. After over 30 years of driving, winging a rabbit is my only transgression.
luckyjackson, there is every chance that the driver of the car that stopped had picked the cat up and took it to a vets. It's probably sat on it's owners lap purring itself to sleep on a full stomach.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 am

jungleroombear wrote:
luckyjackson1 wrote:Man, last saturday I had to face one of the worst things I've seen so far in my life. I was on the road when way ahead of me a black cat ran over the street. Next thing I saw her lying on the back and dithering in death agony. To me it made the impression like she's gotten robbed of all of her nine lives at once. Before I could arrive it was over and another car had already stopped. On my way back she was already gone. I'd like to think that she recovered and just walked away. But that probably wasn't the case. May she R. I. P. Sorry, had to get this out of my system. That said I'll probably never forget it and will always have this picture in my head. :cry:

It's very sad to see. I have seen two cats get hit and watched one slowly drown in its own blood after being ran over by a van. That's why i concentrate fully when driving and like to think that if an animal or a child suddenly ran into the road, i'd have a better chance of taking avoiding action. After over 30 years of driving, winging a rabbit is my only transgression.
luckyjackson, there is every chance that the driver of the car that stopped had picked the cat up and took it to a vets. It's probably sat on it's owners lap purring itself to sleep on a full stomach.

Some drivers just don't care. It's all about speed and arriving at their destination as fast as possible...at the expense of killing innocent animals on the roadway. I hear those stories all the time. It makes me cringe at humanity. :cry:
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 am

Awwwwwww...those sweet lil kitty eyes.....like a lil pupp !

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:54 pm

I will, let me flavour my hands with ham first :D :D :D

LOL

Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Something tells me this little cupcake doesn't want to wear a panda hat!

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

Something tells me this little cupcake doesn't want to wear a panda hat!

He thinks he is cool and someone totally ruined that illusion, lol

Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 am

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Good Kitty.....

Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:11 am

I love this so much.

I saw my first real reindeer last year - incredible! :D :D :D

Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Meet Mr. Floppy Ears......

Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh he is such a lovely boy, so forlorn and in need of a loving pat :D

Thank you :D

Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:32 pm

When a cutie pie kitty winks at ya....please wink back and cuddle him/her........:)

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 am

LOL, I have scratches all over me from the kittens, lol, after the cuddle is finished, lol

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 am

Mountain Misst wrote:LOL, I have scratches all over me from the kittens, lol, after the cuddle is finished, lol

It's all worth it in the end. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! ="-"= :D

Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:21 am

A sad story with a happy ending for this little gal.......(bring your box of Kleenex) :cry:

Meet Bethany....

phpBB [video]

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Gettin' Down !

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

LOL good morning to all :D

Lovely and smiling, thank you!