Off Topic Messages

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:25 am

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 am

A couple of black beauties...

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Mmmmmm...watermelon !


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Let us in the store...pronto !

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Get off my tail you ****ing bird ! :smt005 :smt005


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Quite a looker !

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Such Balance ...What a Majestic Kitty !

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:08 am

Happy Birthday Miss Grumpy !

phpBB [video]

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:45 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Image




OMG - is there a back story for this one?

My vet, some years ago, tried to help this huge warmblood when he broke his leg and said that the technology still isn't there, although they tried.

What happened in the end? Do you know? Poor baby, poor, poor, baby.

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Happy Birthday Miss Grumpy !

phpBB [video]





Clearing throat - love the date you put this one up :D :D :D :D :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:48 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Such Balance ...What a Majestic Kitty !

Image



Wow, I just love beauty - pretty, pretty :D

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 am

"Needs To Make Sure There's Not One Kibble Left !!!" :smt005


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 am

The "Please Don't Leave For Work" look....


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:18 am

I tell this story to Ginger almost every night....


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:27 am

Up and Down the Bunny Trail, .............Here Comes Peter Cottontail......Hipppittty Hoppitty Easter's On It's Way.....

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:22 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Image




OMG - is there a back story for this one?

My vet, some years ago, tried to help this huge warmblood when he broke his leg and said that the technology still isn't there, although they tried.

What happened in the end? Do you know? Poor baby, poor, poor, baby.


Being from Facebook, I thought it was photoshopped. I guess not this time

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/ ... 0x7g1fLLkE

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:58 am

Francesc wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Image




OMG - is there a back story for this one?

My vet, some years ago, tried to help this huge warmblood when he broke his leg and said that the technology still isn't there, although they tried.

What happened in the end? Do you know? Poor baby, poor, poor, baby.


Being from Facebook, I thought it was photoshopped. I guess not this time

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/ ... 0x7g1fLLkE




Thanks so much for the link on Molly !!! Been looking all over the net on that. What a great story !
Last edited by TCB-FAN on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 am

Pigtails are back baby ! :)

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 am

"I have looked into the eyes of many animals. Each time I get a special feeling. A feeling quite different from human eye contact. It is a unique feeling. It touches my heart. It affects my soul."

A.D. Williams


Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:40 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Francesc wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Image




OMG - is there a back story for this one?

My vet, some years ago, tried to help this huge warmblood when he broke his leg and said that the technology still isn't there, although they tried.

What happened in the end? Do you know? Poor baby, poor, poor, baby.


Being from Facebook, I thought it was photoshopped. I guess not this time

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/ ... 0x7g1fLLkE




Thanks so much for the link on Molly !!! Been looking all over the net on that. What a great story !



Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can't wait to read

Big hugs!

:D

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Image

Re: Animal Pic Of The Day

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Image