Off Topic Messages

Re: More Bad News......:'(

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
zolderopruiming1 wrote:
KHoots wrote:
rjm wrote:The topic title was absolutely clear, and no one forced you to open it.

But you did. And, once you did, you could have closed it. But you didn't.

Exactly. That's the point I was making. Message boarding is pretty simple, in my opinion. If there is a thread that I know might piss me off, I don't open it. That's the beauty of the Alizee thread. Guaranteed bliss!

Not for our little whiner, who wanted that threat to be removed because it conflicts with his religion.
We have to consider his wishes but he neglects ours.

Why even open the thread when you already know that you don't like him and what he has to say ?

Because "more bad news" might be that EPE closes down, FTD will no longer release CD's, EIC will be released, et cetera.

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Robert wrote:There's a difference between losing friends or family and light weight issues such as being banned from a forum or regrettable topics we sometimes see.

True. It's easy to get frustrated by the silly issues but this is totally different and I hope that a) Tony's friend pulls through and b) Tony has some good news to share soon.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
zolderopruiming1 wrote:
KHoots wrote:
rjm wrote:The topic title was absolutely clear, and no one forced you to open it.

But you did. And, once you did, you could have closed it. But you didn't.

Exactly. That's the point I was making. Message boarding is pretty simple, in my opinion. If there is a thread that I know might piss me off, I don't open it. That's the beauty of the Alizee thread. Guaranteed bliss!

Not for our little whiner, who wanted that threat to be removed because it conflicts with his religion.
We have to consider his wishes but he neglects ours.

Why even open the thread when you already know that you don't like him and what he has to say ?

Because "more bad news" might be that EPE closes down, FTD will no longer release CD's, EIC will be released, et cetera.

Well then keep an eye out in the all Elvis section for topics such as that.