Off Topic Messages

Good Time Charlie

Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Has anyone else missed Good Time Charlie? I don't remember him posting on here for quite a while now. Hope that you are OK G.T.C. You are missed. :(

Re: Good Time Charlie

Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:23 am

Now that you mention it, haven't seen him here in a while... I hope he's doing all right wherever he is. :wink:

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 am

JimmyCool wrote:Now that you mention it, haven't seen him here in a while...

April 20th >> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76005&p=1151930#p1151930

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 am

Oh, dear. He's really a nice young fella. Everybody can't agree about everything. I can understand him taking it to heart; he's not one of us old, middle-aged hard, crusty souls.

@Good Time Charlie Come on back! People just say stuff . . . and don't even remember it! Once you get to know someone a little, certain things make sense. He's very patriotic, or whatever it's called in the U.K. No reason to take some random comment personally, because you know, the other person might be in a mood, or a nerve was hit, a button pushed. You gotta let that stuff go!

There are many here who appreciate your insightful posts. Don't feel bad because someone popped off. :smt056

Look at us, me and Blue: we get along so well, Blue River, don't we? :D :smt002 (Yeah, we do, really. Politics are ephemeral, and unrelated to actual relationships between real people, who aren't in politics - at any rate, I think.)

rjm

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 am

smt177

Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Blue River wrote:smt177

I'm tired, too. Good night my friend.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Blue River wrote:
JimmyCool wrote:Now that you mention it, haven't seen him here in a while...

April 20th >> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76005&p=1151930#p1151930

Thanks for the link, I had missed that as I don't often look at off topics, sticking mainly to the 'Elvis' main thread.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 pm

I can understand the reasons for people taking a break from FECC or even leaving the forum. For some, quite rightly, FECC is not a high or medium priority. GTC may pop back from time to time - as he did last time -when he thinks it's worth posting something on the Board. But if he doesn't that's a perfectly acceptable decison, too, that makes total sense to me.