phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Re: Elvis & Priscilla duet album?

Thu May 30, 2013 6:36 am

Try playing them all at the same time... it sounds exactly like Elvis.

Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 am

elvis-fan wrote:Try playing them all at the same time... it sounds exactly like Elvis.

:lol: It sounds more like a dozen tomcats in heat! :lol:

Thu May 30, 2013 6:46 am

Blue River wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:Try playing them all at the same time... it sounds exactly like Elvis.

:lol: It sounds more like a dozen tomcats in heat! :lol:

Or that, yes...

Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 am

BR, aren't you going a little overboard with this Eric Smith character ? OK, we all know the guy has serious mental issues, but I don't think posting his videos over and over will do this forum any good. If the guy enjoys singing Elvis tunes, then so be it...whatever makes him happy. Leave him be. Exploiting disabled folks for the sake of some cheap laughs is not my cup of tea...and it shouldn't be yours either. Just my 2 cents. :smt001 :smt001

Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 am

TCB-FAN wrote:BR, aren't you going a little overboard with this Eric Smith character ? OK, we all know the guy has serious mental issues, but I don't think posting his videos over and over will do this forum any good. If the guy enjoys singing Elvis tunes, then so be it...whatever makes him happy. Leave him be. Exploiting disabled folks for the sake of some cheap laughs is not my cup of tea...and it shouldn't be yours either. Just my 2 cents. :smt001 :smt001

You know I was watching one of the videos of him thinking that he must have some mental disability... but when he speaks he sounds somewhat normal so I couldn't really be sure. I mean there are lots of people out there who can't sing a lick but do it anyway... and love doing it. Are you sure he has a mental disability?

Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Exploiting disabled folks for the sake of some cheap laughs is not my cup of tea...and it shouldn't be yours either. Just my 2 cents. :smt001 :smt001

Well said. I agree 100%.

Thu May 30, 2013 7:10 am

wait a minute you mean this isn't Elvis and Priscilla in the videos already? you could have fooled me.. :shock:

Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 am

TCB-FAN wrote:BR, aren't you going a little overboard with this Eric Smith character?

Okay, no more. I just thought the duets were rather... uh, unique.

joshferrell wrote:wait a minute you mean this isn't Elvis and Priscilla in the videos already? you could have fooled me.. :shock:

:lol:

Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Blue River wrote:Okay, no more. I just thought the duets were rather... uh, unique.

:shock:

Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

elvis-fan wrote: Are you sure he has a mental disability?

Yes, I've asked several of Eric's close friends on his facebook page, and unfortunately he is mentally disabled. Best of luck to him and his family. I'm just glad that he really enjoys singing his favorite Elvis tunes ....if it makes him and the people around him happy, then more power to him. :smt001

Thu May 30, 2013 4:03 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
elvis-fan wrote: Are you sure he has a mental disability?

Yes, I've asked several of Eric's close friends on his facebook page, and unfortunately he is mentally disabled. Best of luck to him and his family. I'm just glad that he really enjoys singing his favorite Elvis tunes ....if it makes him and the people around him happy, then more power to him. :smt001

Thanks for clearing that up... it makes those videos a lot less funny and little more enjoyable... thanks again!