Off Topic Messages

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 am

Who knows more about the Consensus Panel? It seems people are wondering.
http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130516-909978.html

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:47 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
InheritTheWind wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
InheritTheWind wrote:I don't think that Bush personally blew up the building; that's an absurd notion. I do, however, believe that he and his administration let it happen ...


Oh, it's much, much more than that. Like I said, stay healthy, live long, and after all the scumbags are deceased, we might just be allowed to learn exactly what was done, how and why. Of course, by then, it won't matter. It's how they work. ;-)


I absolutely agree that it's much more than that. I'm only giving my lowest possible assessment of what happened. I'm just stating the information that you can find on any common major news source. And I seriously hope you're right about the possibility of us learning "exactly what was done, how and why." We can only hope.


How many years did it take before we learned that Pearl Harbor 12-07-1941 was not a "surprise" attack? One suspects the same amount of time will be necessary for the truth about 9-11-2001 to be common knowledge. And, as I said, nothing will happen -- all the evildoers will be long dead. It's sad.


Clinton caused 9-11-

http://www.acsa2000.net/clinton_caused_911.htm

I remember during Bill Clinton's time in office, listening to the news with my Dad (yes of course Rush was one of the shows and news sources!) and I was well aware of the terrorist movements, and their attack of the World Trade Center in which Clinton had all sorts of opportunities to to something about preventing future disasters and the FBI's involvement......http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtcbomb.html

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:42 am

Thank you for the spot-on article, ian !

http://www.acsa2000.net/clinton_caused_911.htm

Bill Clinton was an utter and total failure (as President of the U.S.) The statement refers to Clinton's unwillingness to remedy the problem of international terrorism. Much has been said and written about Clinton, but facts are facts, and the facts show that Clinton did not protect America from terrorism, in particular Usama bin Laden. Usama bin Laden heads the terrorist group Al Qaeda. Bin Laden explained the purpose of the group in an interview in May of 1997, he declared a jihad, a holy war, against the United States government because it is, according to him, unjust, criminal, and tyrannical.

Clinton was made painfully aware of the danger this group provided, but he did little to nothing to stifle its threats. Al Qaeda was busy during the Clinton Administration; the group took responsibility for the attack on the World Trade Center in 1993, the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole, the attacks on two U.S. military barracks in Saudi Arabia, the bombing of two U.S. Embassies in Africa, and the attacks on United States soldiers in Somalia. Throughout these attacks, Clinton did nothing to protect America or her citizens; in fact he sabotaged America's ability to protect herself. Clinton incapacitated America by weakening the counter-terror organizations, overusing diplomacy, and simply ignoring the problem of international terrorism.

Weakening the Counter-terror Organizations
Clinton disrupted the counter-terror organizations' ability to protect America on many different levels. It seems he kept a few words handy when dealing with armed forces, Central Intelligence Agency, and Federal Bureau of Investigation: under-funding, over-politicization, and compromise.

Clinton dangerously weakened the armed forces. He kept them under-funded and over-politicized at the same time as spreading them thinner than any president had ever done before. To keep his special interest constituents happy, Clinton made sure the armed forces, the Army in particular, was bogged down with political correctness. Clinton instituted a stress card system in boot camp. In this system, if a recruit was stressed he or she could flash a yellow card to the Drill Sergeant and would be exempt from the exercise. How will a soldier be able to stop terrorists if they can wimp through boot camp? President Clinton lowered the level of Special Forces training so that more women could join.

At the same time as weakening the Army, he spread it out all over the world. He used the Army in South America, the Near East, Africa, the Middle East, and Oceania. His use, or rather misuse, of the armed forces was both dangerous and ineffective.

The Central Intelligence Agency suffered greatly under Clinton. According to CIA agent Robert Baer, by the mid-1990s, the CIAÕs headquarters throughout the world lacked the officers to go after the rising epidemic of radical Islam. Clinton often ignored the CIAÕs advice, he considered them irrelevant. The CIA warned Clinton that without proper funding, it could not properly supply the White House with current, honest intelligence. Clinton responded by disregarding the CIAÕs request for more funding.

It was the Federal Bureau of Investigation agent John O'Neil that first connected Usama bin Laden to the rise in Islamic radicalism, specifically the terrorist actions of Muslims. O'Neil told officials in 1997,

When bin Laden, speaks we have to listen. They have the capability to strike American soil any time they choose.
Then on September 10, 2001, O'Neil said,

It's going to happen. And it looks like something big is brewing.

O’Neil made a career of tracking bin Laden and predicting his actions, he informed the White House that bin Laden is the center of activity and that he controls the actions of millions of followers. The White House, starting with President George H. W. Bush and peaking with President Clinton, neglected his warnings.

The one time President Clinton did use military might, it was hastily done. Clinton had ordered the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan to take attention away from the Lewinsky scandal. O'Neil, and a few others in a tight circle of national security insiders, knew Clinton was working with intelligence that was more than a year old. O'Neil felt that if Clinton was going to use the information, he should have used it when he got it, not when it was politically helpful. Clinton did not even notify the Director the FBI of the attacks. Clinton also didn't notify the FBI or CIA agents that were in those countries; they were essentially left in two heavily bin Laden sympathizing nations wearing FBI coats. A total of 75 Tomahawk Cruise Missiles were fired, Afghani terrorist camps and a Sudanese VX manufacturing plant were the targets. The VX plant turned out to be an aspirin plant, the only casualties were Sudanese civilians. And time proved Clinton wrong with his attacks in Afghanistan. All the terrorist training camps survived well enough to train Mohammed Atta, the suspected ring-leader of the high-jackers on September 11th.

The Over Use of Diplomacy
It was President Teddy Roosevelt that said, Walk soft but carry a big stick. Clinton never failed to walk softly, but his destruction of the armed forces weakened his big stick. Clinton was weary of using the full force of military might, this is shown by his complete inaction after each terrorist attack. This compounded with his ineffectiveness at diplomacy made him useless at protecting America.

After the bombing of Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 Americans, the Saudi government arrested eleven suspects. Clinton tried to get the Saudi government to allow America to try the suspects. He failed. Agent OÕNeil contacted former President Bush, and together they were only able to witness an interview of the suspects.

To prove his complete lack of caring, Clinton froze all of bin Laden's assets. He did this as a last-ditch effort to prove he did something. Clinton notified Congress of his freezing of bin Laden's assets in August of 1998, three years later bin Laden was still capable of killing thousands of American citizens on American soil. Clinton failed to realize that bin Laden's power doesn't come from assets, it comes from rhetoric.

Dick Morris explains Clinton as having paralysis by analysis. According to him, Clinton sees everything as a complex problem, where others would simply see it as a problem that can be fixed with swift military action. Morris had this to say about Clinton:

Beyond Clinton's reluctance to engage the military, another factor was at play here: Bill Clinton was a one-thing-at-a-time president.
It was this indecision and inaction that caused the September 11th attacks. Clinton should have engaged the military with an all out assault on bin Laden, his terrorist camps, and all nations that harbored those camps.

Clinton Simply Ignored the Problem of International Terrorism
Bin Laden claimed responsibility for six terrorist attacks on Americans during Clinton's years as president; as Morris writes, All our terrorist problems were born during the Clinton years. After the six attacks, a total of 75 missiles were launched, no troops were deployed, and no extra covert agents were deployed.

In 1993, American soldiers were involved in what has become named the Black Hawk Down Incident. In a routine operation, U.S. soldiers were to detain key Somali figures. The soldiers came under heavy fire and were unable to adequately protect themselves because of a White House order to only use light weaponry. In that operation, 18 American soldiers were killed. Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attacks. President Clinton responded by showing his attitude toward terrorism, he gave in to bin Laden and removed all troops from Somalia.

After the attacks on the U.S.S. Cole, the Khobar Towers, and the World Trade Center, Clinton did nothing of importance. Bin Laden was basically told that he could kill Americans with no repercussions. It was this message that Clinton showed that allowed bin Laden to orchestrate the attacks of September 11th. Also, when the Sudanese government got tired of protecting bin Laden, they offered to give him to Clinton, but Clinton refused. Rumor has it that this occurred two other times with the same result; however, this can not be proven because when people learn of devastating information about Clinton, they tend not to survive.

On February 26, 1993, America and Clinton Administration realized the full scope of bin Laden's abilities. On that morning, Ramzi Yousef and a few others parked an explosives-ridden van in the below-ground garage of the World Trade Center. When the bomb went off six Americans were killed and over one thousand were injured. This attack was the first of its kind seen on American soil, it should have awakened the Clinton Administration, but it didn't.

Conclusion
No man caused the attacks of September 11th more than bin Laden himself, but it was President Clinton that allowed those attacks to happen. Bill Clinton systematically turned the counter-terror organizations to a politically correct automaton of his pacifistic, anti-military beliefs. It is this attitude of his that allowed bin Laden to kill almost 3,000 Americans in one day. Clinton also relied too heavily on diplomacy when military intervention would have been safer, more methodical, and more complete. Finally, Clinton disregarded the warnings of the CIA and the FBI. He continued his pattern of ignoring America's best interest by refusing to imprison bin Laden. It was Clinton that allowed the tragedy to happen, and now he has the death of 3,000 Americans on his conscience.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:08 am

Blue River wrote:Thank you for the spot-on article, ian !

http://www.acsa2000.net/clinton_caused_911.htm

Bill Clinton was an utter and total failure (as President of the U.S.) The statement refers to Clinton's unwillingness to remedy the problem of international terrorism. Much has been said and written about Clinton, but facts are facts, and the facts show that Clinton did not protect America from terrorism, in particular Usama bin Laden. Usama bin Laden heads the terrorist group Al Qaeda. Bin Laden explained the purpose of the group in an interview in May of 1997, he declared a jihad, a holy war, against the United States government because it is, according to him, unjust, criminal, and tyrannical.

Clinton was made painfully aware of the danger this group provided, but he did little to nothing to stifle its threats. Al Qaeda was busy during the Clinton Administration; the group took responsibility for the attack on the World Trade Center in 1993, the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole, the attacks on two U.S. military barracks in Saudi Arabia, the bombing of two U.S. Embassies in Africa, and the attacks on United States soldiers in Somalia. Throughout these attacks, Clinton did nothing to protect America or her citizens; in fact he sabotaged America's ability to protect herself. Clinton incapacitated America by weakening the counter-terror organizations, overusing diplomacy, and simply ignoring the problem of international terrorism.

Weakening the Counter-terror Organizations
Clinton disrupted the counter-terror organizations' ability to protect America on many different levels. It seems he kept a few words handy when dealing with armed forces, Central Intelligence Agency, and Federal Bureau of Investigation: under-funding, over-politicization, and compromise.

Clinton dangerously weakened the armed forces. He kept them under-funded and over-politicized at the same time as spreading them thinner than any president had ever done before. To keep his special interest constituents happy, Clinton made sure the armed forces, the Army in particular, was bogged down with political correctness. Clinton instituted a stress card system in boot camp. In this system, if a recruit was stressed he or she could flash a yellow card to the Drill Sergeant and would be exempt from the exercise. How will a soldier be able to stop terrorists if they can wimp through boot camp? President Clinton lowered the level of Special Forces training so that more women could join.

At the same time as weakening the Army, he spread it out all over the world. He used the Army in South America, the Near East, Africa, the Middle East, and Oceania. His use, or rather misuse, of the armed forces was both dangerous and ineffective.

The Central Intelligence Agency suffered greatly under Clinton. According to CIA agent Robert Baer, by the mid-1990s, the CIAÕs headquarters throughout the world lacked the officers to go after the rising epidemic of radical Islam. Clinton often ignored the CIAÕs advice, he considered them irrelevant. The CIA warned Clinton that without proper funding, it could not properly supply the White House with current, honest intelligence. Clinton responded by disregarding the CIAÕs request for more funding.

It was the Federal Bureau of Investigation agent John O'Neil that first connected Usama bin Laden to the rise in Islamic radicalism, specifically the terrorist actions of Muslims. O'Neil told officials in 1997,

When bin Laden, speaks we have to listen. They have the capability to strike American soil any time they choose.
Then on September 10, 2001, O'Neil said,

It's going to happen. And it looks like something big is brewing.

O’Neil made a career of tracking bin Laden and predicting his actions, he informed the White House that bin Laden is the center of activity and that he controls the actions of millions of followers. The White House, starting with President George H. W. Bush and peaking with President Clinton, neglected his warnings.

The one time President Clinton did use military might, it was hastily done. Clinton had ordered the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan to take attention away from the Lewinsky scandal. O'Neil, and a few others in a tight circle of national security insiders, knew Clinton was working with intelligence that was more than a year old. O'Neil felt that if Clinton was going to use the information, he should have used it when he got it, not when it was politically helpful. Clinton did not even notify the Director the FBI of the attacks. Clinton also didn't notify the FBI or CIA agents that were in those countries; they were essentially left in two heavily bin Laden sympathizing nations wearing FBI coats. A total of 75 Tomahawk Cruise Missiles were fired, Afghani terrorist camps and a Sudanese VX manufacturing plant were the targets. The VX plant turned out to be an aspirin plant, the only casualties were Sudanese civilians. And time proved Clinton wrong with his attacks in Afghanistan. All the terrorist training camps survived well enough to train Mohammed Atta, the suspected ring-leader of the high-jackers on September 11th.

The Over Use of Diplomacy
It was President Teddy Roosevelt that said, Walk soft but carry a big stick. Clinton never failed to walk softly, but his destruction of the armed forces weakened his big stick. Clinton was weary of using the full force of military might, this is shown by his complete inaction after each terrorist attack. This compounded with his ineffectiveness at diplomacy made him useless at protecting America.

After the bombing of Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 Americans, the Saudi government arrested eleven suspects. Clinton tried to get the Saudi government to allow America to try the suspects. He failed. Agent OÕNeil contacted former President Bush, and together they were only able to witness an interview of the suspects.

To prove his complete lack of caring, Clinton froze all of bin Laden's assets. He did this as a last-ditch effort to prove he did something. Clinton notified Congress of his freezing of bin Laden's assets in August of 1998, three years later bin Laden was still capable of killing thousands of American citizens on American soil. Clinton failed to realize that bin Laden's power doesn't come from assets, it comes from rhetoric.

Dick Morris explains Clinton as having paralysis by analysis. According to him, Clinton sees everything as a complex problem, where others would simply see it as a problem that can be fixed with swift military action. Morris had this to say about Clinton:

Beyond Clinton's reluctance to engage the military, another factor was at play here: Bill Clinton was a one-thing-at-a-time president.
It was this indecision and inaction that caused the September 11th attacks. Clinton should have engaged the military with an all out assault on bin Laden, his terrorist camps, and all nations that harbored those camps.

Clinton Simply Ignored the Problem of International Terrorism
Bin Laden claimed responsibility for six terrorist attacks on Americans during Clinton's years as president; as Morris writes, All our terrorist problems were born during the Clinton years. After the six attacks, a total of 75 missiles were launched, no troops were deployed, and no extra covert agents were deployed.

In 1993, American soldiers were involved in what has become named the Black Hawk Down Incident. In a routine operation, U.S. soldiers were to detain key Somali figures. The soldiers came under heavy fire and were unable to adequately protect themselves because of a White House order to only use light weaponry. In that operation, 18 American soldiers were killed. Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attacks. President Clinton responded by showing his attitude toward terrorism, he gave in to bin Laden and removed all troops from Somalia.

After the attacks on the U.S.S. Cole, the Khobar Towers, and the World Trade Center, Clinton did nothing of importance. Bin Laden was basically told that he could kill Americans with no repercussions. It was this message that Clinton showed that allowed bin Laden to orchestrate the attacks of September 11th. Also, when the Sudanese government got tired of protecting bin Laden, they offered to give him to Clinton, but Clinton refused. Rumor has it that this occurred two other times with the same result; however, this can not be proven because when people learn of devastating information about Clinton, they tend not to survive.

On February 26, 1993, America and Clinton Administration realized the full scope of bin Laden's abilities. On that morning, Ramzi Yousef and a few others parked an explosives-ridden van in the below-ground garage of the World Trade Center. When the bomb went off six Americans were killed and over one thousand were injured. This attack was the first of its kind seen on American soil, it should have awakened the Clinton Administration, but it didn't.

Conclusion
No man caused the attacks of September 11th more than bin Laden himself, but it was President Clinton that allowed those attacks to happen. Bill Clinton systematically turned the counter-terror organizations to a politically correct automaton of his pacifistic, anti-military beliefs. It is this attitude of his that allowed bin Laden to kill almost 3,000 Americans in one day. Clinton also relied too heavily on diplomacy when military intervention would have been safer, more methodical, and more complete. Finally, Clinton disregarded the warnings of the CIA and the FBI. He continued his pattern of ignoring America's best interest by refusing to imprison bin Laden. It was Clinton that allowed the tragedy to happen, and now he has the death of 3,000 Americans on his conscience.


Copy/paste strikes again! Nice work!

If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama, so you can stop crying about Bill Clinton who by the way attempted and failed at getting Bin Laden long before September 11, 2001. He not only failed but he was man enough to openly admit it on national television. Where? On Fox News in a conversation with Chris Wallace. At least he tried which is alot more than the president from the following administration who stated in a tossed salad of talking points, just 6 months after 9/11 that he didn't think too much about Bin Laden…

phpBB [video]

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 am

intheghetto wrote:Copy/paste strikes again! Nice work!

If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama, so you can stop crying about Bill Clinton who by the way attempted and failed at getting Bin Laden long before September 11, 2001. He not only failed but he was man enough to openly admit it on national television. Where? On Fox News in a conversation with Chris Wallace. At least he tried which is alot more than the president from the following administration who stated in a tossed salad of talking points, just 6 months after 9/11 that he didn't think too much about Bin Laden…

phpBB [video]



Yes, Blue River liked Ian's little story so much that he decided to post it again! It's so cute how those two stick together. Unfortunately, it was a poorly written piece of junk from a sketchy web site. Oh well! Better luck next time, boys!

Sadly, Republicans weren't very interested in terrorism in 1998 and 1999; they were more interested in spending $40 million in taxpayer money to discover a BJ! (So what if the rest of the world laughed at us?)

When the original Whitewater investigator Robert B. Fiske (A Republican!) found absolutely NO WRONGDOING on Clinton's part it wasn't good enough for them; they decided to get a known Clinton-hater by the name of Kenneth Starr to investigate the "scandal." 40 million taxpayer dollars later he also found absolutely NO WRONGDOING on Clinton's part in the Whitewater "scandal." But he found a BJ! A $40 million BJ! He completely stopped investigating Whitewater because there was nothing there; instead he spent the money prying into the President's private life.

The most interesting thing about the whole Republican witch hunt is that Americans rallied around President Clinton. He became more popular because of the perversions of Kenneth Starr and the Republican Party. ("Let him that is without sin cast the first stone.")

If only the Republicans had their priorities straight there might not have been a tragedy on 9/11.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 am

intheghetto wrote:If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama...

:lol: "under the direction of our current president Barack Obama" ?! :lol:

Barack Obama didn't directly have anything to do with the military finding and killing Bin Laden.

Please snap out of your fantasy world.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 am

PRESS RELEASE
May 16, 2013, 10:00 a.m. ET

The 9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls that Flashed around the World

NEW YORK, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- America first learned of the 9/11 hijackings from Solicitor-General Ted Olson, who reported two calls from his wife, well-known CNN commentator Barbara Olson.

From American Airlines Flight 77, Barbara Olson fleshed out the drama of diminutive Muslim hijackers using knives and box-cutters to herd dozens of passengers to the rear of the plane.

These and other reported calls have now been examined by the 9/11 Consensus Panel of scientists, pilots, professors, attorneys, and journalists.

The Panel began its research in 2011 with the Twin Towers and the sudden, stunning collapse of adjacent Building WTC7, a massive 47-storey steel-framed skyscraper.

The official conclusion that all 82 support columns failed simultaneously from fire alone has for years raised serious questions about the official account.

The 9/11 Consensus Panel now offers four evidence-based Points about the alleged phone calls from the 9/11 flights.

The famous "let's roll" drama of the passenger revolt on UA 93 was relayed by passenger Todd Beamer's 13-minute unrecorded seat-back call to GTE telephone supervisor Lisa Jefferson, who reported Beamer as strangely tranquil, declining to speak to his wife. Eerily, Beamer's line remained open for 15 minutes after the crash.

Oddly, the Verizon wireless record shows that 19 calls were made from Beamer's cell phone long after the crash of UA 93.

Initial media reports and FBI interviews detailed more than a dozen cell phone calls from the planes at high elevation.

Yet in 2001, a telephone spokesperson stated that sustained mobile calls were not possible above 10,000 feet.

During the 2006 Moussaoui Trial, the FBI (under oath) reduced the number of cell phone calls to two calls made from 5,000 feet, and presented evidence of only one (not two) "unconnected" call from Barbara Olson, lasting "0 seconds."

In another twist, two other women reported that Caller-ID showed their husband's cell numbers on their answering machines, which while lasting several minutes, had been made from elevations of 25,000 and 35,000 feet.

Finally, although the FBI conducted a massive investigation into the calls, none of the telephone billing, nor any of the cell phone location data stored in standard phone company records has been publicly released.

The 9/11 Consensus Panel has developed 32 Points of evidence.

SOURCE The 9/11 Consensus Panel

/Web site: http://www.consensus911.org

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Blue River wrote:
intheghetto wrote:If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama...

:lol: "under the direction of our current president Barack Obama" ?! :lol:

Barack Obama didn't directly have anything to do with the military finding and killing Bin Laden.

Please snap out of your fantasy world.


Snap out of yours Copy/Paste.

Like all other sitting presidents-even your favorite ones-Obama is the Commander In Chief of all branches of the military. This president specifically directed the attack against the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in and was successful in killing him, but something tells me that if the mission didn't go as planned and a few soldiers were either injured or killed, and Bin Laden was still on the loose today, you'd 'snap out of your fantasy world' real quick and blame him for failing at something that you would otherwise say he had nothing 'to do with'.

Maybe if you listen to the details you'll get a better picture. That helps sometimes you know...'paying attention'.

phpBB [video]

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:17 pm

One of many, many unanswered questions from this awful day.

Again, live long, stay healthy, and after the evildoers are deceased, we'll get the truth. Sadly, too little, too late.


epf wrote:PRESS RELEASE
May 16, 2013, 10:00 a.m. ET

The 9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls that Flashed around the World

NEW YORK, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- America first learned of the 9/11 hijackings from Solicitor-General Ted Olson, who reported two calls from his wife, well-known CNN commentator Barbara Olson.

From American Airlines Flight 77, Barbara Olson fleshed out the drama of diminutive Muslim hijackers using knives and box-cutters to herd dozens of passengers to the rear of the plane.

These and other reported calls have now been examined by the 9/11 Consensus Panel of scientists, pilots, professors, attorneys, and journalists.

The Panel began its research in 2011 with the Twin Towers and the sudden, stunning collapse of adjacent Building WTC7, a massive 47-storey steel-framed skyscraper.

The official conclusion that all 82 support columns failed simultaneously from fire alone has for years raised serious questions about the official account.

The 9/11 Consensus Panel now offers four evidence-based Points about the alleged phone calls from the 9/11 flights.

The famous "let's roll" drama of the passenger revolt on UA 93 was relayed by passenger Todd Beamer's 13-minute unrecorded seat-back call to GTE telephone supervisor Lisa Jefferson, who reported Beamer as strangely tranquil, declining to speak to his wife. Eerily, Beamer's line remained open for 15 minutes after the crash.

Oddly, the Verizon wireless record shows that 19 calls were made from Beamer's cell phone long after the crash of UA 93.

Initial media reports and FBI interviews detailed more than a dozen cell phone calls from the planes at high elevation.

Yet in 2001, a telephone spokesperson stated that sustained mobile calls were not possible above 10,000 feet.

During the 2006 Moussaoui Trial, the FBI (under oath) reduced the number of cell phone calls to two calls made from 5,000 feet, and presented evidence of only one (not two) "unconnected" call from Barbara Olson, lasting "0 seconds."

In another twist, two other women reported that Caller-ID showed their husband's cell numbers on their answering machines, which while lasting several minutes, had been made from elevations of 25,000 and 35,000 feet.

Finally, although the FBI conducted a massive investigation into the calls, none of the telephone billing, nor any of the cell phone location data stored in standard phone company records has been publicly released.

The 9/11 Consensus Panel has developed 32 Points of evidence.

SOURCE The 9/11 Consensus Panel

/Web site: http://www.consensus911.org

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 am

intheghetto wrote:
Blue River wrote:
intheghetto wrote:If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama...

:lol: "under the direction of our current president Barack Obama" ?! :lol:

Barack Obama didn't directly have anything to do with the military finding and killing Bin Laden.

Please snap out of your fantasy world.

Snap out of yours Copy/Paste.
Like all other sitting presidents-even your favorite ones-Obama is the Commander In Chief of all branches of the military. This president specifically directed the attack against the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in and was successful in killing him, but something tells me that if the mission didn't go as planned and a few soldiers were either injured or killed, and Bin Laden was still on the loose today, you'd 'snap out of your fantasy world' real quick and blame him for failing at something that you would otherwise say he had nothing 'to do with'.
Maybe if you listen to the details you'll get a better picture. That helps sometimes you know...'paying attention'
.

phpBB [video]


smt182 intheghetto, how did the Obama YouTube clip appear on here? Oh yeah, you copied/pasted the link. Way to go! :lol:

You act as if Obama found the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in! :facep: :roll:

Do yourself a favor and stick to what you're good at... occupying a park somewhere in a tent without a bath for 9 or 10 days. :wink:

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 am

Blue River wrote: smt182 intheghetto, how did the Obama YouTube clip appear on here? Oh yeah, you copied/pasted the link. Way to go! :lol:

You act as if Obama found the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in! :facep: :roll:


And you act like a child, and do a damn good job of it. It's almost as if it's not an act at all. I think an Oscar is in the works for you.

Why would this president or any president, personally search for the whereabouts of an enemy? That's what the military and CIA are for. There are many, many different bureaus and organizations that are part of the US government. Psst..here's a little secret for you: they report to the president and then he issues orders based on their information. Maybe that's you're problem, you live in this 'fantasy world' where the president is personally connected to and solves all issues. Got news for ya: it's not like that…and it never was.

Blue River wrote:Do yourself a favor and stick to what you're good at... occupying a park somewhere in a tent without a bath for 9 or 10 days. :wink:


Ah, it's so much easier to resort to personal attacks when you really can't address the issues at hand. When the well doesn't run too deep that's all you can do, right? I must say though, the 'Occupy' reference made me laugh out loud.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 am

Blue River wrote: smt182 intheghetto

That's a horrible emoticon, Blue River! I thought you were a good Christian. So you want to put a bomb in intheghetto's mouth and violently blow him up? I know it's a cartoon but Good Lord it's offensive. What a horrible image. You should be ashamed.

Blue River wrote:You act as if Obama found the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in! :facep: :roll:


And if Osama had been killed during the Bush Administration you'd be saying the same thing, right? I'm sure you were saying the same thing after Saddam Hussein was captured. :wink:

Blue River wrote:Do yourself a favor and stick to what you're good at... occupying a park somewhere in a tent without a bath for 9 or 10 days. :wink:


An extremely unfunny and stale retort, Blue River. C'mon, you're smarter than that. You can do better than going for the obvious (albeit out-of-date) attacks. Maybe next time.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 am

intheghetto wrote: you live in this 'fantasy world' where the president is personally connected to and solves all issues.

You must've been looking in a mirror when you typed that.

It's character-flawed liberals like you, drjohncarpenter, promiseland, and InheritTheWind that instantly lose credibility by putting Barack Obama on a pedestal and acting as if he's above reproach.


intheghetto wrote:the 'Occupy' reference made me laugh out loud.

Ah yes, I knew you'd get a kick out of something that parallels your lifestyle. :wink:

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Blue River wrote:It's character-flawed liberals like you, drjohncarpenter, promiseland, and InheritTheWind that instantly lose credibility by putting Barack Obama on a pedestal and acting as if he's above reproach.


Don't cry Copy/Paste, you have a few more years of Obama and by the looks of your own party, very possibly four more of another democrat. Besides, I don't think you're in a position to comment on 'credibility'. You have none.

It's clear to everyone here that critical thinking and political discussion really aren't your forte. Stick to what you know best: dim witted personal attacks and living out your culture war 'fantasy'. You've been doing an excellent job so far.

Good?...Good.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Image

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

javilu wrote:Image


That would actually be funny if SOME people didn't take it so seriously!

There have been alphabet agency domestic spying programs for decades! They were a major issue in the Church Committee hearings in the 70s.

But a certain POTUS gets singled out.

He is not "above reproach," but neather should he be beneath your contempt. And I speak to those who know who they are.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 pm

rjm wrote:That would actually be funny if SOME people didn't take it so seriously!


I am Argentinean and found it funny!

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 pm

rjm wrote:
That would actually be funny if SOME people didn't take it so seriously!

There have been alphabet agency domestic spying programs for decades! They were a major issue in the Church Committee hearings in the 70s.

But a certain POTUS gets singled out.

He is not "above reproach," but neather should he be beneath your contempt. And I speak to those who know who they are.

rjm



That's not what was being said by the left when the previous administration was doing it - to a lesser degree mind you. The program has expanded since the current administration took office.

What's really a slap in the face is that President Obama campaigned on this issue to stop it.

phpBB [video]




How about just a little consistency?!



RKS

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 pm

InheritTheWind wrote:
intheghetto wrote:Copy/paste strikes again! Nice work!

If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama, so you can stop crying about Bill Clinton who by the way attempted and failed at getting Bin Laden long before September 11, 2001. He not only failed but he was man enough to openly admit it on national television. Where? On Fox News in a conversation with Chris Wallace. At least he tried which is alot more than the president from the following administration who stated in a tossed salad of talking points, just 6 months after 9/11 that he didn't think too much about Bin Laden…

phpBB [video]



Yes, Blue River liked Ian's little story so much that he decided to post it again! It's so cute how those two stick together. Unfortunately, it was a poorly written piece of junk from a sketchy web site. Oh well! Better luck next time, boys!

Sadly, Republicans weren't very interested in terrorism in 1998 and 1999; they were more interested in spending $40 million in taxpayer money to discover a BJ! (So what if the rest of the world laughed at us?)

When the original Whitewater investigator Robert B. Fiske (A Republican!) found absolutely NO WRONGDOING on Clinton's part it wasn't good enough for them; they decided to get a known Clinton-hater by the name of Kenneth Starr to investigate the "scandal." 40 million taxpayer dollars later he also found absolutely NO WRONGDOING on Clinton's part in the Whitewater "scandal." But he found a BJ! A $40 million BJ! He completely stopped investigating Whitewater because there was nothing there; instead he spent the money prying into the President's private life.

The most interesting thing about the whole Republican witch hunt is that Americans rallied around President Clinton. He became more popular because of the perversions of Kenneth Starr and the Republican Party. ("Let him that is without sin cast the first stone.")

If only the Republicans had their priorities straight there might not have been a tragedy on 9/11.


The Clinton suggestions regarding 9-11 are ludicrous, and a parlor game for the simple-minded.

The real tragedy is that the Republicans did indeed have their priorities straight on 9-11-2001.

Live long, find out more.

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
The Clinton suggestions regarding 9-11 are ludicrous, and a parlor game for the simple-minded.

The real tragedy is that the Republicans did indeed have their priorities straight on 9-11-2001.

Live long, find out more.



I thought we we're talking about Illegal wiretapping?

Besides, weren't you already discredited earlier in this thread about your extreme, conspiracy theory views about 9-11?


How about stopping the politics. If wiretapping all American citizens is wrong, it's wrong - no matter which side is doing it.


RKS

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 am

RKSNASHVILLE wrote:drjohncarpenter wrote:
The Clinton suggestions regarding 9-11 are ludicrous, and a parlor game for the simple-minded.

The real tragedy is that the Republicans did indeed have their priorities straight on 9-11-2001.

Live long, find out more.



I thought we we're talking about Illegal wiretapping?

Besides, weren't you already discredited earlier in this thread about your extreme, conspiracy theory views about 9-11?


How about stopping the politics. If wiretapping all American citizens is wrong, it's wrong - no matter which side is doing it.


Think again.

All I've been saying is that if you live a long life you might just learn more about 9-11, in the same way we have learned more about 1941's Pearl Harbor attack, who funded the Nazi regime during WWII, U.S. atomic testing in the 1950s, "Operation Northwoods" in 1962, the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964, and on, and on.

In the meantime, here's a clue for you: "put options."

Enjoy.