Off Topic Messages

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 am

intheghetto wrote:
Blue River wrote:
intheghetto wrote:If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama...

:lol: "under the direction of our current president Barack Obama" ?! :lol:

Barack Obama didn't directly have anything to do with the military finding and killing Bin Laden.

Please snap out of your fantasy world.

Snap out of yours Copy/Paste.
Like all other sitting presidents-even your favorite ones-Obama is the Commander In Chief of all branches of the military. This president specifically directed the attack against the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in and was successful in killing him, but something tells me that if the mission didn't go as planned and a few soldiers were either injured or killed, and Bin Laden was still on the loose today, you'd 'snap out of your fantasy world' real quick and blame him for failing at something that you would otherwise say he had nothing 'to do with'.
Maybe if you listen to the details you'll get a better picture. That helps sometimes you know...'paying attention'

phpBB [video]

smt182 intheghetto, how did the Obama YouTube clip appear on here? Oh yeah, you copied/pasted the link. Way to go! :lol:

You act as if Obama found the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in! :facep: :roll:

Do yourself a favor and stick to what you're good at... occupying a park somewhere in a tent without a bath for 9 or 10 days. :wink:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 am

Blue River wrote: smt182 intheghetto

That's a horrible emoticon, Blue River! I thought you were a good Christian. So you want to put a bomb in intheghetto's mouth and violently blow him up? I know it's a cartoon but Good Lord it's offensive. What a horrible image. You should be ashamed.

Blue River wrote:You act as if Obama found the compound that Bin Laden was hiding in! :facep: :roll:

And if Osama had been killed during the Bush Administration you'd be saying the same thing, right? I'm sure you were saying the same thing after Saddam Hussein was captured. :wink:

Blue River wrote:Do yourself a favor and stick to what you're good at... occupying a park somewhere in a tent without a bath for 9 or 10 days. :wink:

An extremely unfunny and stale retort, Blue River. C'mon, you're smarter than that. You can do better than going for the obvious (albeit out-of-date) attacks. Maybe next time.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:30 am

intheghetto wrote: you live in this 'fantasy world' where the president is personally connected to and solves all issues.

You must've been looking in a mirror when you typed that.

It's character-flawed liberals like you, drjohncarpenter, promiseland, and InheritTheWind that instantly lose credibility by putting Barack Obama on a pedestal and acting as if he's above reproach.

intheghetto wrote:the 'Occupy' reference made me laugh out loud.

Ah yes, I knew you'd get a kick out of something that parallels your lifestyle. :wink:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

javilu wrote:Image

That would actually be funny if SOME people didn't take it so seriously!

There have been alphabet agency domestic spying programs for decades! They were a major issue in the Church Committee hearings in the 70s.

But a certain POTUS gets singled out.

He is not "above reproach," but neather should he be beneath your contempt. And I speak to those who know who they are.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 pm

rjm wrote:That would actually be funny if SOME people didn't take it so seriously!

I am Argentinean and found it funny!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 pm

rjm wrote:
That would actually be funny if SOME people didn't take it so seriously!

There have been alphabet agency domestic spying programs for decades! They were a major issue in the Church Committee hearings in the 70s.

But a certain POTUS gets singled out.

He is not "above reproach," but neather should he be beneath your contempt. And I speak to those who know who they are.

rjm

That's not what was being said by the left when the previous administration was doing it - to a lesser degree mind you. The program has expanded since the current administration took office.

What's really a slap in the face is that President Obama campaigned on this issue to stop it.

phpBB [video]

How about just a little consistency?!

RKS

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 pm

InheritTheWind wrote:
intheghetto wrote:Copy/paste strikes again! Nice work!

If you haven't heard Osama Bin Laden was killed under the direction of our current president Barack Obama, so you can stop crying about Bill Clinton who by the way attempted and failed at getting Bin Laden long before September 11, 2001. He not only failed but he was man enough to openly admit it on national television. Where? On Fox News in a conversation with Chris Wallace. At least he tried which is alot more than the president from the following administration who stated in a tossed salad of talking points, just 6 months after 9/11 that he didn't think too much about Bin Laden…

phpBB [video]

Yes, Blue River liked Ian's little story so much that he decided to post it again! It's so cute how those two stick together. Unfortunately, it was a poorly written piece of junk from a sketchy web site. Oh well! Better luck next time, boys!

Sadly, Republicans weren't very interested in terrorism in 1998 and 1999; they were more interested in spending $40 million in taxpayer money to discover a BJ! (So what if the rest of the world laughed at us?)

When the original Whitewater investigator Robert B. Fiske (A Republican!) found absolutely NO WRONGDOING on Clinton's part it wasn't good enough for them; they decided to get a known Clinton-hater by the name of Kenneth Starr to investigate the "scandal." 40 million taxpayer dollars later he also found absolutely NO WRONGDOING on Clinton's part in the Whitewater "scandal." But he found a BJ! A $40 million BJ! He completely stopped investigating Whitewater because there was nothing there; instead he spent the money prying into the President's private life.

The most interesting thing about the whole Republican witch hunt is that Americans rallied around President Clinton. He became more popular because of the perversions of Kenneth Starr and the Republican Party. ("Let him that is without sin cast the first stone.")

If only the Republicans had their priorities straight there might not have been a tragedy on 9/11.

The Clinton suggestions regarding 9-11 are ludicrous, and a parlor game for the simple-minded.

The real tragedy is that the Republicans did indeed have their priorities straight on 9-11-2001.

Live long, find out more.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
The Clinton suggestions regarding 9-11 are ludicrous, and a parlor game for the simple-minded.

The real tragedy is that the Republicans did indeed have their priorities straight on 9-11-2001.

I thought we we're talking about Illegal wiretapping?

Besides, weren't you already discredited earlier in this thread about your extreme, conspiracy theory views about 9-11?

How about stopping the politics. If wiretapping all American citizens is wrong, it's wrong - no matter which side is doing it.

RKS

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 am

RKSNASHVILLE wrote:drjohncarpenter wrote:

I thought we we're talking about Illegal wiretapping?

Besides, weren't you already discredited earlier in this thread about your extreme, conspiracy theory views about 9-11?

How about stopping the politics. If wiretapping all American citizens is wrong, it's wrong - no matter which side is doing it.

Think again.

All I've been saying is that if you live a long life you might just learn more about 9-11, in the same way we have learned more about 1941's Pearl Harbor attack, who funded the Nazi regime during WWII, U.S. atomic testing in the 1950s, "Operation Northwoods" in 1962, the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964, and on, and on.

In the meantime, here's a clue for you: "put options."

Enjoy.