Off Topic Messages

Obama's Brick House!

Wed May 29, 2013 9:20 am

White House Easter Egg Roll-

http://youtu.be/mVWHgMMF0cM

http://youtu.be/-5EmnQp3V48

The Commodores - Brick House
by IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!!!!5 years ago2,599,753 views
The great Lionel Richie and company from the album The Commodores released in 1977. They sure don't make music like this ...

Re: Obama's Brick House!

Wed May 29, 2013 9:32 am

Are you still upset President Barack H. Obama was reelected by the American people last November?

It's been nearly 6 months, I think you should let go of your anger now.

Our great President will continue to work hard, fixing the huge mess left by the previous White House tenants, a bunch of evil, murderous, greedy, lying scoundrels.

God bless our President of the United States!

Wed May 29, 2013 10:16 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Are you still upset President Barack H. Obama was reelected by the American people last November?

Our great President will continue to work hard, fixing the huge mess left by the previous White House tenants, a bunch of evil, murderous, greedy, lying scoundrels.

AMEN!

Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 am

I think it's endearing, since he's usually pretty good. Sometimes, with jump shots and free throws, if you start missing, you have to let it go. Come back another day, because you only get more tense.

As to football, well, Chris Christie is way better! And, in a little carnival football toss, he won a Teddy Bear for the President today. They high fived each other. And that's what America's supposed to be all about! 8)

phpBB [video]

rjm

Wed May 29, 2013 12:39 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Are you still upset President Barack H. Obama was reelected by the American people last November?

AMEN!!!!! Agreed 100%. ::rocks

Wed May 29, 2013 1:09 pm

You dems are a funny lot! :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:10 pm

You are something else, what I don't know! :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 8:39 pm

ian wrote:

I have a good idea what they are, hypocrites. This is the most corrupt administration in this country's history. Funny how they aren't saying anything about the scandals in the news. They just keep bashing "the previous administration", maybe they are actually realizing how wrong they were this whole time, or are they just playing blind to these issues?

Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 pm

chris wrote: I have a good idea what they are, hypocrites. This is the most corrupt administration in this country's history. Funny how they aren't saying anything about the scandals in the news. They just keep bashing "the previous administration", maybe they are actually realizing how wrong they were this whole time, or are they just playing blind to these issues?

You are quite the historian. ;-)

Wed May 29, 2013 10:42 pm

ian wrote:

Afraid to answer my question? Well, your absurd topic here is all the answer we need.

Hope you enjoy May 2013 to January 2017, as Barack Obama will be our wonderful, hard-working, intelligent president the entire time. ;-)

Wed May 29, 2013 11:04 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
chris wrote: I have a good idea what they are, hypocrites. This is the most corrupt administration in this country's history. Funny how they aren't saying anything about the scandals in the news. They just keep bashing "the previous administration", maybe they are actually realizing how wrong they were this whole time, or are they just playing blind to these issues?

Thanks DJC, :) And you're good at ignoring the main point of my message, much like the current administration and the main stream media: Funny how they aren't saying anything about the scandals in the news.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:40 pm

I wonder why this great President keeps breaking his promise to close Gitmo as an illegal prison.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:49 pm

chris wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Thanks DJC, :) And you're good at ignoring the main point of my message, much like the current administration and the main stream media: Funny how they aren't saying anything about the scandals in the news.

Oh, I ignored nothing. In a nutshell, you don't know what you're talking about. ;-)

Wed May 29, 2013 11:50 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:

Afraid to answer my question? Well, your absurd topic here is all the answer we need.

Hope you enjoy May 2013 to January 2017, as Barack Obama will be our wonderful, hard-working, intelligent president the entire time. ;-)

Temporarily departing from this topic, I momentarily couldn't decipher my message there, until just now-"You are something else! What? I don't know!"-there, now I feel better! :lol: 8)

Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 pm

ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:

Temporarily departing from this topic, I momentarily couldn't decipher my message there, until just now-"You are something else! What? I don't know!"-there, now I feel better! :lol: 8)

Rob, please advise.

Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:

Rob, please advise.

Do you need Rob to help clear that heavy fog out of your head, and help you see the light!?! Rob is a republican isn't he? 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ian on Thu May 30, 2013 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 12:26 am

If Biff could be saying John, Doc, Doc John, Carpenter or whatever his real name is :?: :roll: :?:

http://youtu.be/kh9PYtmVybU

Hello, hello! Anybody home? Think Carpenter, think! You'll hopefully see the light at the end of your narrow minded political (and other!) short sighted tunnel. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ian on Thu May 30, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 12:34 am

intheghetto wrote:

Here we go again.

I guess this happens in regular cycles around here. Someone gets bored and just has to come to an Elvis fan site to air their political grievances, because of course an Elvis fan site is the proper outlet for those grievances.

I find it quite hysterical that those who use words like 'the most corrupt administration in this country's history' fail to remember what happened a little over 10 years ago. The fact is, and it is a fact, that we were deliberately lied to about a war that costs thousands in lives and billions in dollars. The additional fact is that we were also lied to again about the end of the war. 'Mission Accomplished' and all that horse-sh*t. Remember that or does your mind work on selective recall only? It's funny how the Obama-haters didn't get too outraged about being fleeced back then, but now suddenly they have 'hypocrite' radar.

How long will it take for this thread to get deleted?

The thing that I find most bizarre about the Obama detractors and their twisted accusations against him is that he's not even that liberal. (Or at least he's not liberal enough for me!) Overall, I think he's a pretty Middle-of-the-Road president.

Well, he's Middle-of-the-Road for an elitist commie Muslim atheist. :wink:

Thu May 30, 2013 12:35 am

intheghetto wrote:
ian wrote:If Biff could be saying John, Doc, Doc John, Carpenter or whatever his real name is :?: :roll: :?:

Hello, hello! Anybody home? Think Carpenter, think! You'll hopefully see the light at the end of your narrow minded political (and other!) short sightedness 8)

Ah, one of the most brilliant, intellectually superior posts ever written. If there's one way to respond to a political argument it's always a great idea to make references to a movie from the 80s.

Keep up the good work!

Thank-you, I'll do the best that I can! It wasn't just a run of the mill movie by the way, and you do get the message that I was trying to convey don't you :?: 8)

Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 am

Trying to reason with a democrat! :lol:

Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 am

ian wrote:Trying to reason with a democrat! :lol:

Yeah....What if GW Bush had handled Benghazi, politically driven IRS audits, and wiretapping the Associated Press? What would the liberals have said about that??????

Thu May 30, 2013 2:50 am

ian wrote:
intheghetto wrote:
ian wrote:If Biff could be saying John, Doc, Doc John, Carpenter or whatever his real name is :?: :roll: :?:

Hello, hello! Anybody home? Think Carpenter, think! You'll hopefully see the light at the end of your narrow minded political (and other!) short sightedness 8)

Ah, one of the most brilliant, intellectually superior posts ever written. If there's one way to respond to a political argument it's always a great idea to make references to a movie from the 80s.

Keep up the good work!

Thank-you, I'll do the best that I can! It wasn't just a run of the mill movie by the way, and you do get the message that I was trying to convey don't you :?: 8)

You love that image of a stereotypical bully tormenting someone? By banging them on the head? I see your "message." You like that guy in the movie. You should watch the whole movie, and see what happens to him.

rjm

Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 am

ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:Temporarily departing from this topic, I momentarily couldn't decipher my message there, until just now-"You are something else! What? I don't know!"-there, now I feel better! :lol: 8)

Rob, please advise.

Do you need Rob to help clear that heavy fog out of your head, and help you see the light!?! Rob is a republican isn't he? 8)

No, he's not that stupid and selfish. ;-)

Thu May 30, 2013 4:40 am

rjm wrote:
ian wrote:
intheghetto wrote:

Keep up the good work!

You love that image of a stereotypical bully tormenting someone? By banging them on the head? I see your "message." You like that guy in the movie. You should watch the whole movie, and see what happens to him.

rjm

Oh my God, you democrats are unbelievable, just unbelievable!!!!! I guess because you guys on the left have absolutely no sense of humor, I'll have to clarify myself better!! I know how horrible a person Biff is, and I wasn't trying to make a bully look good, as I was bullied at times during my youth, I was just trying to make a little bit of a point against the very judgmental and dominant democratic view of things on this board with what I thought was a harmless picture and video clip etc. :facep: :roll: :facep: :roll: :facep: :roll:
Last edited by ian on Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
ian wrote:Temporarily departing from this topic, I momentarily couldn't decipher my message there, until just now-"You are something else! What? I don't know!"-there, now I feel better! :lol: 8)

Rob, please advise.

No, he's not that stupid and selfish. ;-)

You sure have an ingrained and one sided hateful view on things, don't you?