Off Topic Messages

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:32 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Image



Whoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:06 am

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:11 am

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Image



Ahhhhhhhh these are so good, TCB-FAN, thank you, lol :D

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Image



Ahhhhhhhh these are so good, TCB-FAN, thank you, lol :D



So good, so funny, yet soooooooooooooooooo TRUE !!!!! lol :D

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:22 am

:evil: :twisted:


LOL

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:23 am

There should be a song, "Grumpy cat, Grumpy cat, ohhh how I love you" lol :D

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 am

Mountain Misst wrote:There should be a song, "Grumpy cat, Grumpy cat, ohhh how I love you" lol :D

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006



Purina Friskies Cat food just put out a video /commercial...........guess who is featured.....yep.... :facep: :facep: :facep: :smt003 :smt005 She's everywhere !!!!!!!

phpBB [video]

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 am

How lovely, thank you, TCB-FAN, I enjoyed this video immensely :D

Those cats were so good around the Christmas decorations, lol, here, they won't be so delicate with them, nor the tree, lol. I have two wild ones, lol.

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 am

Mountain Misst wrote:How lovely, thank you, TCB-FAN, I enjoyed this video immensely :D

Those cats were so good around the Christmas decorations, lol, here, they won't be so delicate with them, nor the tree, lol. I have two wild ones, lol.



And the nice thing about it is this video is made for a good cause. For every view, up until 500,000 views, Purina will donate one can of wet cat food to a cat in need. This is freakin awesome....so keep watching this video over and over !!!!! :smt023

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:38 am

I shall, sounds great :D

Thank you :D

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 am

Mountain Misst wrote:I shall, sounds great :D

Thank you :D



Ooops, looks like they already exceeded that ...they've already reached 1.5 Million in just 4 days !!! But keep watching anyway.....cheers me up like bourbon on the rocks. :mrgreen:

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:52 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:I shall, sounds great :D

Thank you :D



Ooops, looks like they already exceeded that ...they've already reached 1.5 Million in just 4 days !!! But keep watching anyway.....cheers me up like bourbon on the rocks. :mrgreen:




LOL, LOL.

My horse would like you, he pinches drinks, drinking from the glass and he will also suck out of a straw, (he isn't allowed) that was the first one he stole, lol.

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dear, poor flower.

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:31 am

Mountain Misst wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dear, poor flower.



Forgiving someone can be a painful experience sometimes, as the flower crushing clearly illustrates that.

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 am

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:53 am

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:43 pm

This is ohhhhh soooo true !!!

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:39 am

It is, everyone has their own story :D

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Image

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm

An Outstanding Thread, Thank You, TCB-FAN

:smt023

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Image



How true, so very true!!!

rlj

Re: Philosophical Quote Of The Day

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 pm

I thought it would be appropriate since today is MLK day in the U.S.