Off Topic Messages

My Daughter graduated High school today

Sun May 26, 2013 12:44 am

me and Jessica.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 am

Congrats! 8)

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Sun May 26, 2013 10:21 am

Congratulations, Scott!

Looked like a delightful day.

All the best,
rjm

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Sun May 26, 2013 1:24 pm

That girl is way too cute to be related to you.

I'd be asking questions.

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Mon May 27, 2013 4:24 pm

13294_1106846281048_4645836_n.jpg

me and Jessica on her first day of Kindergarden August 2000
BTW in that picture im the same age as Elvis was when he made the movie Elvis - That's the way it is. I m just as good looking as he was then at that time in my life. See the resemblance . LOL I have a Tupelo Elvis t Shirt that I still have
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Elvis in Atlanta 76' on Mon May 27, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Rob wrote:That girl is way too cute to be related to you.

I'd be asking questions.

You are so Funny .

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Congratulations Jessica!

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Congratulations! It's a great accomplishment!

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Congratulations-You look very proud and you should be.

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Tue May 28, 2013 9:16 am

Hey Scott when are you planning on having that baby? That shirt your wearing is about to bust!!
smt174

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am

promiseland wrote:Hey Scott when are you planning on having that baby? That shirt your wearing is about to bust!!
smt174


A few crunches (not eating potato chips!), and everything will be alright! 8)

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Tue May 28, 2013 11:57 am

ian wrote:
promiseland wrote:Hey Scott when are you planning on having that baby? That shirt your wearing is about to bust!!
smt174


A few crunches (not eating potato chips!), and everything will be alright! 8)

Matter of fact, looks like he's having twins to me! :lol: :smt005 :lol:

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 pm

promiseland wrote:
ian wrote:
promiseland wrote:Hey Scott when are you planning on having that baby? That shirt your wearing is about to bust!!
smt174


A few crunches (not eating potato chips!), and everything will be alright! 8)

Matter of fact, looks like he's having twins to me! :lol: :smt005 :lol:

Well im gonna name one Jessie and one Elvis. As a matter of fact when I got home I got in my Sundial jumpsuit felt more at home then HAHA

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Tue May 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Congrats Jessica

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Wed May 29, 2013 9:26 am

Elvis in Atlanta 76' wrote:
promiseland wrote:
ian wrote:
promiseland wrote:Hey Scott when are you planning on having that baby? That shirt your wearing is about to bust!!
smt174


A few crunches (not eating potato chips!), and everything will be alright! 8)

Matter of fact, looks like he's having twins to me! :lol: :smt005 :lol:

Well im gonna name one Jessie and one Elvis. As a matter of fact when I got home I got in my Sundial jumpsuit felt more at home then HAHA


Did you look as good as this? 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: My Daughter graduated High school today

Fri May 31, 2013 4:12 pm

You must be very proud. Congrats and well done.