Off Topic Messages

Re: Mike Tyson-Howard Stern show

Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm

iplayastrat wrote:
Bodie wrote:Ali did make a number of comments that were anti-white and did disrespect a number of other fighters.

What's prejudiced about that? I'm curious and don't call my posts prejudiced unless you can back up those claims.

Bodie I didn't see anything prejudiced in your statements.

Btw,
His mamma named him Clay, I'm going to call him Clay.

Thanks, there was no prejudice comments from me as elvisalisellers claims.

This member has been picking a fight with me for awhile just cause i don't agree with him.

If you read his first post in this topic, it was a childish attempt at starting another fight with me but i tried to turn it into an adult debate again to which he then accused me of being prejudiced but can't back up his claims so instead brings a topic back from January about Ali which we both commented on, trying to turn other members against me. :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 8:48 pm

iplayastrat wrote:
Bodie wrote:Ali did make a number of comments that were anti-white and did disrespect a number of other fighters.

What's prejudiced about that? I'm curious and don't call my posts prejudiced unless you can back up those claims.

Btw,

Ain't you hilarious mr iplayastrat asifanybodycares man.

With comments like yours [pulled from "Coming To America"] you should make your "escape from society" permanent for your own safety.

Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Bodie wrote:
iplayastrat wrote:

Btw,

Thanks, there was no prejudice comments from me as elvisalisellers claims.

:lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Can't remember if I posted this before or not!
This is all hypothetical and is not posted to cause conflict, as a fan of boxing I like and appreciate both fighters for what they did for the sport.

http://youtu.be/q8jxmiXonfQ

If you click on to the man who posted it, Steve Lott, you'll find lots of rare and great boxing videos. Lott was a member of the original Team Tyson from the D'Amato/Jacob's/Cayton days.

http://youtu.be/ykX6xehi_qM

Around the 3.55 Tyson is asked if he could have beaten the Klitchkos,he gives a very honest answer.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Bodie wrote:
jacob wrote:When Tyson was younger he was crazy, he thought he could do what ever he wanted to and this behaviour pre-dated the Don King era. There were payoffs to people before and after he became champ.
He was also involved in drug use, which he freely admits, I remember reading(I don't know whether it's true) that at his rape trial his behaviour was trying to be blamed on him using steroids!
But now he seems to have got his life together and is in a good place and hopefully he can stay there but listening to him on the show I just get the feeling that it could all fall apart at any given time.

I don't think it will fall apart from him any more. His biggest test was when his daughter tragically died and i thought he handled that really well.

Tyson seems to be a totally changed person than the one we know from his past.[/q

Seems from this that Tyson is still fighting his demons,although it's good to know that he's made amends with Teddy Atlas.I hope everything works out well for him,he has a new T.V show out in a couple of weeks and his book should be out before xmas,should be a good read,

http://youtu.be/nIDI1DxUXtE