Off Topic Messages

Goodbye Windows, Hello Mac OS X!

Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

After 16 years im switching from Windows to MAC OS X. What can i expect? I mean, what are the big differences? Im so tired of Windows. Slow, trojan horses (even with Norton), etc. The iMac is still in the box. Not have the time yet.

Re: Goodbye Windows, Hello Mac OS X!

Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm

nevermind wrote:After 16 years im switching from Windows to MAC OS X. What can i expect? I mean, what are the big differences? Im so tired of Windows. Slow, trojan horses (even with Norton), etc. The iMac is still in the box. Not have the time yet.

Well, you can now download to your heart's content, as Mac OSX hardly ever has any virus issues.

The system is more elegant, swift, easier to operate, and a heck of a lot of fun.

Plus, you can get ALL of the Beatles music on iTunes. ;-)

Tue May 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Expect no crashes, no BSOD.

Tue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
nevermind wrote:After 16 years im switching from Windows to MAC OS X. What can i expect? I mean, what are the big differences? Im so tired of Windows. Slow, trojan horses (even with Norton), etc. The iMac is still in the box. Not have the time yet.

Well, you can now download to your heart's content, as Mac OSX hardly ever has any virus issues.

The system is more elegant, swift, easier to operate, and a heck of a lot of fun.

That is actually the main reason, the entire catalogue of The Beatles. :wink:

Ive heard and read mainly postive things aboutMac.

Tue May 07, 2013 10:17 pm

nevermind wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

That is actually the main reason, the entire catalogue of The Beatles. :wink:

Ive heard and read mainly postive things aboutMac.

YES!!!

::rocks