Off Topic Messages

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 am

rocknroller wrote:Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!!

Speaking of "scary"... Take a look at this!!! :shock:
phpBB [video]

Thu May 30, 2013 1:19 am

rocknroller wrote:Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!! imagine a teenager surfing youtube and coming across these video's no wonder people think elvis fans are all nutcases !!!

It's kind of scary how people can't see how this fellow is getting so much enjoyment from Elvis Presley, and how it's making him a lot happier person, handicap or no handicap! Elvis deeply cared about people, and if they had handicaps or whatever, he would be the classy, understanding and compassionate person that he was (is), and wouldn't EVER have anytime at all for people that would find a person like this "f*cked up", he would think that you are the one's who are "f*cked up". 8)

Thu May 30, 2013 1:28 am

ian wrote:
rocknroller wrote:Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!! imagine a teenager surfing youtube and coming across these video's no wonder people think elvis fans are all nutcases !!!

It's kind of scary how people can't see how this fellow is getting so much enjoyment from Elvis Presley, and how it's making him a lot happier person, handicap or no handicap! Elvis deeply cared about people, and if they had handicaps or whatever, he would be the classy, understanding and compassionate person that he was (is), and wouldn't EVER have anytime at all for people that would find a person like this "f*cked up", he would think that you are the one's who are "f*cked up". 8)

Very good points, ian! You're 100% right, my friend!
I'll only post Eric's best performances from now on. :smt023 Thanks!

Hey, here's one! :D
phpBB [video]

Thu May 30, 2013 3:11 am

Blue River wrote:Very good points, ian! You're 100% right, my friend!
I'll only post Eric's best performances from now on. :smt023 Thanks!

Hey, here's one! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhpntA9KwEA&list=UUOi-FLnnikW5_CEjZUudzsw&index=113

Three pages in, and here you are, uploading even more videos on this topic, and elsewhere. It's not funny.

You must really get off on making fun of people, like this poor man. Pathetic.

Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Three pages in, and here you are, uploading even more videos on this topic, and elsewhere.

That's because it feels so right, drjohn! :wink: Thanks!

phpBB [video]

Thu May 30, 2013 9:19 am

ian wrote:

Im sorry if that guy is your best friend ian and if he makes you happy,then whatever floats your boat.maybe someday you both might get normal friends ! but after reading your last post i think that ship had sailed !!! smt174

Thu May 30, 2013 9:22 am

Blue River wrote:
rocknroller wrote:Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!!

phpBB [video]

Thank f*ck it only lasted for 50 seconds any longer the dead would be climing out there graves,it would be like a scene from thriller !!!

Thu May 30, 2013 10:30 am

rocknroller wrote:
ian wrote:

Im sorry if that guy is your best friend ian and if he makes you happy,then whatever floats your boat.maybe someday you both might get normal friends ! but after reading your last post i think that ship had sailed !!! smt174

I don't know him, I just thought it was insensitive to pick on somebody that "may" be mentally handicapped?

Thu May 30, 2013 10:35 am

rocknroller wrote:
ian wrote:

Having a "person" like you insulting me really hurts. :lol:
Last edited by ian on Thu May 30, 2013 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 am

rocknroller wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

Thank f*ck it only lasted for 50 seconds any longer the dead would be climing out there graves,it would be like a scene from thriller !!!

That should be "climbing(climing) out (of) their(there) graves" moron! :roll: Did you at least get a third grade education, if you ever went to school :?: And by the way, watch your language on this site, there could be kids on here, so try to keep your sewer mouth in check, okay :!: I look forward to your dim witted potty mouth like reply, y'all come back now, ya hear :!: 8) :smt006 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ian on Thu May 30, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 30, 2013 11:42 am

ian wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

That should be "climbing(climing) out (of) their(there) graves" moron! :roll: Did you at least get a third grade education, if you ever went to school :?: And by the way, watch your language on this site, there could be kids on here, so try to keep your sewer mouth in check, okay :!: I look forward to your dim witted potty mouth like reply, y'all come back now, ya hear :!: 8) :smt006 8)

Sorry rocknroller ian got ya there! That was some funny sh*t!!
smt174

Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

promiseland wrote:
ian wrote:
rocknroller wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

Sorry rocknroller ian got ya there! That was some funny sh*t!!
smt174

:lol: it took him 3 posts to do it ! Hey everyone on this forum should know how bad my spelling is by now !!! :lol: