Off Topic Messages

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Sun May 12, 2013 1:42 pm

I've auto-tuned this one.

Sounds great now!

phpBB [video]

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Sun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm

elvisalisellers wrote:I've auto-tuned this one.

Sounds great now!

phpBB [video]


Your Auto Tuner is Broke son!

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 pm

who else thinks he looks a little bit like Dewey Cox???
phpBB [video]

Last edited by joshferrell on Sun May 12, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Sun May 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Is he the William Hung of the Elvis world? watch this video and YOU be the judge... :shock:
phpBB [video]

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 12:08 am

joshferrell wrote:Is he the William Hung of the Elvis world? watch this video and YOU be the judge... :shock:
phpBB [video]




I have to say, even in such stellar company, Eric is The King; he's just the King! :facep:


promiseland wrote:
elvisalisellers wrote:I've auto-tuned this one.

Sounds great now!

phpBB [video]


Your Auto Tuner is Broke son!


With auto-tune applied, he sorta sounds drunk! Oh, dear!

Have you seen his YouTube comments? He is beloved! I swear! Boggles the mind!

rjm

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:00 am

promiseland wrote:
Blue River wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

smt196


Just watching his Patch It Up Cover you would have to agree with Doc on that..
He's at least 2 fries short of a Happy Meal.


Yup. But some here think it's hilarious to pile on such an unwell individual. It really says more about the poster than anything else. It's like the schoolyard bully picking on the kid with autism, just because he can. Sad.

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:08 am

You're right. It was so easy.

:(

rjm

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:14 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
promiseland wrote:
Blue River wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

smt196

Just watching his Patch It Up Cover you would have to agree with Doc on that..
He's at least 2 fries short of a Happy Meal.

Yup. But some here think it's hilarious to pile on such an unwell individual. It really says more about the poster than anything else. It's like the schoolyard bully picking on the kid with autism, just because he can. Sad.

Doc, does it sort of bring back memories of when the 6th graders used to snatch your lunch money away from you
when you were a senior in high school?

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

rjm wrote:You're right. It was so easy.

:(

rjm


I wouldn't fret. You are a proven compassionate person on FECC.

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rjm wrote:You're right. It was so easy.
:(

I wouldn't fret. You are a proven compassionate person on FECC.

smt154

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 am

Francesc wrote:Don't you think that the guy has some sort of disability ..not trying to make fun, I mean you cannot be that clueless.


I was going to say that Francesc, as I thought that maybe he might have some sort of disability pretty much after seeing him for the first time a few months ago, and I was waiting to see if someone from this board would "clue in" and think of that possibility! His friends are supporting him doing what he loves, and that is singing Elvis songs!!!! 8)

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:His videos have been posted here before. He is obviously mentally ill. Kind of sad.


Well, he's having fun and getting enjoyment out of singing Elvis, so you can't call that sad. 8)

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

Compared to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, Eric Smith is extremely stable and highly intelligent.

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 11:14 am

Blue River wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

Compared to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, Eric Smith is extremely stable and highly intelligent.


Please, do vote for him as president in November 2016.

Then go tell Sarah Palin on Facebook. ;-)

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 11:26 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

Compared to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, Eric Smith is extremely stable and highly intelligent.


Please, do vote for him as president in November 2016.

Then go tell Sarah Palin on Facebook. ;-)

Haha how about that Blue River! :lol:

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 11:30 am

promiseland wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

Compared to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, Eric Smith is extremely stable and highly intelligent.


Please, do vote for him as president in November 2016.

Then go tell Sarah Palin on Facebook. ;-)


Haha how about that Blue River! :lol:


He set himself up, yet again.

I'm just Keeping it real. ;-)

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Ice-Elvis is the greatest! His youtube channel is a veritable treasure trove of fine recordings...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ICEELVIS?feature=watch

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:Ice-Elvis is the greatest! His youtube channel is a veritable treasure trove of fine recordings...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ICEELVIS?feature=watch


This sure is a different sounding take on Heartbreak Hotel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNRzbVXX ... xkc05KNWZA

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 7:34 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
promiseland wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:He is obviously mentally ill.

Compared to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, Eric Smith is extremely stable and highly intelligent.

Please, do vote for him as president in November 2016.
Then go tell Sarah Palin on Facebook. ;-)

Haha how about that Blue River! :lol:

He set himself up, yet again.
I'm just Keeping it real. ;-)

Wow... you guys really taught me a thing or two!

drjohn, you and your mini-me, promiseland, are an awesome tag team! :smt023



::rocks

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 8:33 pm

My new favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi68GgN- ... ZA&index=8

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 9:35 pm

HoneyTalkNelson wrote:My new favorite:
phpBB [video]



I just wish Elvis' version could've been that good! :lol:

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Mon May 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Blue River wrote:
HoneyTalkNelson wrote:My new favorite:
phpBB [video]



I just wish Elvis' version could've been that good! :lol:

Ice Ice Elvis do do do do do do do do...Ice Ice Elvis do do do do do do do do...

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!! imagine a teenager surfing youtube and coming across these video's no wonder people think elvis fans are all nutcases !!!

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Tue May 14, 2013 6:35 am

rocknroller wrote:Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!! imagine a teenager surfing youtube and coming across these video's no wonder people think elvis fans are all nutcases !!!

:lol:

Re: Eric Smith... Greatest singer of all-time?

Tue May 28, 2013 11:47 pm

rocknroller wrote:Its actually scary how f*cked up this guy sounds and looks on these video's !!! imagine a teenager surfing youtube and coming across these video's no wonder people think elvis fans are all nutcases !!!


Understatement of the year.

+1