Off Topic Messages

Friend Passed Away.....:(

Mon May 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey, y'all....

This was supposed to be a thread asking for good thoughts and prayers for a friend of mine but....I found out today that she has passed on....

Rest in peace, Chasity....we'll meet again someday.....

Re: Friend Passed Away.....:(

Mon May 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Tony Trout wrote:Hey, y'all....

This was supposed to be a thread asking for good thoughts and prayers for a friend of mine but....I found out today that she has passed on....

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family, Tony Trout. I've had to say farewell to several people since my mom passed in January. This has been a bit of sad year so far.

Enjoy each day. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is not promised.

Mon May 06, 2013 9:02 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:Hey, y'all....

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family, Tony Trout. I've had to say farewell to several people since my mom passed in January. This has been a bit of sad year so far.

Enjoy each day. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is not promised.

Thank you, John. First, my uncle a week ago yesterday and now my dear and very beautiful lady friend, Chasity....I'll see both of them again in Heaven someday, though, thank God!

Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 am

Sincere condolences, Tony. Hope you're doing ok......

Tue May 07, 2013 3:59 am

I didn't know you lost someone else, too! I'm so sorry, Tony. Sometimes these things just come tumbling down, one after another. I hope you catch a break, soon. You need a happy time. (Hope you're still out there on the roads, practicing your driving! That's a good thing!)

Feel better.

Best,
Robin

Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 pm

My prayers and thoughts for you and her loved ones, Tony.

Tue May 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Sorry to hear Tony. My condolences to you and her family for your loss. :(

Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Sorry to hear this, Tony.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 pm

rjm wrote:I didn't know you lost someone else, too! I'm so sorry, Tony. Sometimes these things just come tumbling down, one after another. I hope you catch a break, soon. You need a happy time. (Hope you're still out there on the roads, practicing your driving! That's a good thing!)

Feel better.

Best,
Robin

Yeah, so far the first part of the year hasn't been kind to me (personally) or me and my family (my uncle's passing).

As far as driving, it's been a few weeks since I've been able to because the motor blew up in the car we had so...we're having to get one from my cousin (my Mom's niece) and we should have it by Thursday. Right now, I'm just a little too shaken up to do much of anything. I cried like a baby when I found out that this friend of mine passed away because I had grown to like her very much. She was only 31 and had two children....:(

Tue May 07, 2013 4:14 pm

My condolences Tony. Hang in there buddy, I know it's been a difficult year so far.