Off Topic Messages

TV Anchorman Fired After First Day On Job

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Idiot anchorman A.J. Clemente gets the boot after swearing profanties on air. How charming. Why did they hire this douchebag in the first place ? He should've kept his previous job as an ETA. :facep: :facep:

phpBB [video]

Re: TV Anchorman Fired After First Day On Job

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 am

Geez............you can't even say "effin' sh%t" on live television anymore without people getting uptight.

I cannot imagine how that dude was hired in the first place. He was awful without having used bad language!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:21 am

He can barely read the teleprompter! Gosh, I applied for a job up there once -- glad it never came to pass. That's just sad . . .

rjm

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:12 pm

He openly swears live on the air, and then he "attempts" to speak!!!!! :facep: :lol:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Firstly, the guy is nervous as you would be on your first live news broadcast.

Secondly, he CLEARLY thinks he's not yet on air when he swears - an easy mistake.

Thirdly, the already established presenter to his left is hardly the worlds best teleprompter-reader either.

It was a very unfortunate thing to happen and I feel sorry for the poor guy. He must have worked his nuts off to get that job - now he's unemployed! That will have quite an impact especially if he has a family.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

A.J. Clemente interviewed on the TODAY show >> http://todayentertainment.today.com/_ne ... ching?lite

He's got to stop saying "you know" so much.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:Firstly, the guy is nervous as you would be on your first live news broadcast.

I don't think nervous because of his first live newscast is what's happening. I think he went to pieces after realizing that the comment was actually made on the air. She has the first reaction. She is fumbling her words because she realizes what has happened. You can tell by his hand gesture that he knows he has just screwed up royally. I do not feel sorry for this guy. It was his ignorant comment that cost him his job.

If he'd clean up his fuc#ing language, he wouldn't have to worry about being unemployed.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Rob wrote:If he'd clean up his fuc#ing language, he wouldn't have to worry about being unemployed.

You're fired, Rob. FIRED! :evil:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Where's Ron Burgundy when you need him? 8)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

lol

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Rob wrote: I don't think nervous because of his first live newscast is what's happening. I think he went to pieces after realizing that the comment was actually made on the air. She has the first reaction. She is fumbling her words because she realizes what has happened. You can tell by his hand gesture that he knows he has just screwed up royally. I do not feel sorry for this guy. It was his ignorant comment that cost him his job.

If he'd clean up his fuc#ing language, he wouldn't have to worry about being unemployed.

You f*ckin' tell 'em Rob! There's too f*ckin' many foul-mouthed f*ckers out there! They need to clean their f*ckin' acts up!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Come on, cut the kid a break. He explained why he said what he said on the Today show this morning. Hopefully someone will give him another chance at a job. Who hasn't said something they wish they could take back?

rlj

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 pm

I have. Just not on live television in front of thousands of people.

Fu#k him.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:15 am

Rob wrote:I have. Just not on live television in front of thousands of people.

Thousands of people..., come on, remember he was in North Dakota! :D LOL

rlj

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 am

lol

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 am

Pete Dube wrote:You f*ckin' tell 'em Rob! There's too f*ckin' many foul-mouthed f*ckers out there! They need to clean their f*ckin' acts up!

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying f**k what these f**kers think. That's just my honest f**king opinion.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 am

CNN, maybe? I can see his name in lights! (In one of those semi-holographic gizmos they play around with.)

They keep f***ing up lately! :smt005

rjm

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Forget the camera. What about the woman standing next to him, the studio had to have been filled with people on cameras, operating lights and sound and some of them were probably women. I don't live a sheltered life, I've been in the plumbing business for 30 years and I've heard my share bad language. But I wouldn't talk like that in front of people for any reason. He's a jerk.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:37 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
Pete Dube wrote:You f*ckin' tell 'em Rob! There's too f*ckin' many foul-mouthed f*ckers out there! They need to clean their f*ckin' acts up!

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying f**k what these f**kers think. That's just my honest f**king opinion.

And you're f*ckin' entitled to your honest f*ckin' opinion! Don't let any f*cker tell you different!