Off Topic Messages

Which nylon looks sexiest on a women(pantyhose/stockings)

Suntan
11%
Nude
22%
Black
56%
Taupe
11%
Other colors(blue, red , purple oatmeal and what not can fit in the nude category)
No votes

Total votes : 18

Pantyhose/stockings

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:12 pm

Is it just me or have people become way to casual. It used to at least add something to the work environment. With this being a mainly male message board, there are bound to be some nylon lovers. True a nice tan leg is something to speak of, but I prefer them encased in nylon. Drives me crazy when I can see this rare phenomenon. So please feel free to comment on. I am interested in opinions on this matter. Women don't be shy either.

genesim

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:15 pm

Meant to say oatmeal and off white colors can fit in the nude category.

Re: genesim

Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:26 am

genesim wrote:Meant to say oatmeal and off white colors can fit in the nude category.

What, no fish-nets?? Hi Genesim, I see by your 'info' it says "Detroit, Rock City" are you from The Motor City?? Chris

Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:49 am

No I am a imposter. Detroit Rock City was just a joke. Home of Eminem and where KISS broke big. So yes I am only wishing!!

As far as Fish Nets Go. Yes I love them, but they are in a completely different category. Maybe I will pit them up against the seamed stocking, or reinforced toes. LOL Though again, I probably would have put them as a choice. Though I bet they would have BLOWN the others away. Ahh yes, you may have to take away my pantyhose lover badge away for that one. :twisted: