Off Topic Messages

Happy Easter 2013!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 am

Hope you've had a *Good* Friday, and you're continuing to have a sweet Passover. (It's not over: if you're observant, still no bread for you! ;) )

Enjoy the season, eat hearty and healthy, and give thanks for all you've been blessed with.

rjm

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:33 am

You, too Robyn!

Religious observations be damned - I'm having bread anyway. *takes a bite* *gets sent to hell*

Wait...there are a bunch of sexy girls over here. Nevermind!! :smt003

Of course that's entirely in jest. I hope everyone has a fabulous Good Friday, Passover, and Easter as well!!!

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:45 am

BrianTCB wrote:You, too Robyn!

Religious observations be damned - I'm having bread anyway. *takes a bite* *gets sent to hell*

Wait...there are a bunch of sexy girls over here. Nevermind!! :smt003

Of course that's entirely in jest. I hope everyone has a fabulous Good Friday, Passover, and Easter as well!!!


Ha, ha! I had the greasiest ham and cheese croisant yesterday, and thought: "this might not only send me to he**, but way faster!" Dripping with cholesterol.

That's why I mentioned "eat healthy"! ;)

Enjoy, all!

rjm

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:15 pm

He is risen

If you care to listen/watch an interesting sermon about Easter
go to DavidJeremiah.org and listen to The Resurrection Of Jesus.
It's this weeks message.

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Backatcha Robin

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Happy Easter to you all... have a happy & safe Easter weekend!

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 am

rjm wrote:Hope you've had a *Good* Friday, and you're continuing to have a sweet Passover. (It's not over: if you're observant, still no bread for you! ;) )

Enjoy the season, eat hearty and healthy, and give thanks for all you've been blessed with.

rjm


Hope you and your family have a nice Easter rjm!!

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 am

Happy Easter everyone! For those who don't believe I wish you peace and glad tidings.

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 am

Happy Easter holiday to all!!!

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am

Happy Easter Robin!

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Happy Easter gang!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364733186.675093.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Wishing everybody at FECC a very Happy Easter !

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 am

promiseland wrote:Happy Easter Robin!


Why, thank you! :D Been a pretty nice day. Homemade baked ziti for dinner!

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. :smt006

rjm
::rocks

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:22 am

rjm wrote:
promiseland wrote:Happy Easter Robin!


Why, thank you! :D Been a pretty nice day. Homemade baked ziti for dinner!

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. :smt006

rjm
::rocks


Did it look like this ?

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/baked_ziti/

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 am

Robt wrote:
rjm wrote:
promiseland wrote:Happy Easter Robin!


Why, thank you! :D Been a pretty nice day. Homemade baked ziti for dinner!

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. :smt006

rjm
::rocks


Did it look like this ?

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/baked_ziti/


It did! Pretty close. Haven't had it in ages. That is one of the coolest things about living back east: Baked Ziti. Here, you have to make it yourself.

rjm

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am

rjm wrote: Homemade baked ziti for dinner!

rjm
::rocks




When are you going to invite us all over for dinner?

Re: Happy Easter 2013!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 am

iplayastrat wrote:
rjm wrote: Homemade baked ziti for dinner!

rjm
::rocks




When are you going to invite us all over for dinner?


You never know. I make an AWESOME tuna noodle casserole! ;)

rjm (well, I do)