Off Topic Messages

Re: Hello all....

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:08 am

Great to have you back Carolyn and I'm so very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. It must be comforting to have your family together at a time like this.
God be with you and your family. Take care.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:25 am

Good to see you back, Carolyn !

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 am

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

Good to have you back, and have a Happy and safe Easter to you too.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:08 am

My best to you Carolynlm.
Glad you're back.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:14 am

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Carolyn. Please accept my condolences. It's a very difficult thing to go through, in any circumstance. You are fortunate to have those siblings, I can tell you.

And though it wasn't a good time for your birthday, I wish you the best! Age is just a number, and besides, 30 was the worst one, so far.

Welcome back.

Best,
Robin

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 am

Thank you for posting such heartfelt thoughts, Carolyn.

Nice to have you back.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 am

I am very sorry to read of the passing of your father. I lost mine 6 years ago, and I think of him every day. I am sending you good thoughts about the future, and I hope your birthday was a happy one, regardless of that silly boss.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:33 am

Hi Carolyn. Congrats on turning 60 :smt056 Also Condolences on the passing away of your Father. I lost my Dad in February 2004 and find Easter is the toughest time of the year. Hope the weather is a lot more sunnier over there. Here I keep praying for a lot of rain as i live near lakes where the lovely waterbirds have seen their lakes shrinking because of a lack of.

Best regards,
Rob T.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 am

Sorry to hear about your father, Carolyn.

Belated Happy Birthday; it's lovely to see you drop by to say hi to us all.

Are you getting excited about double Ashes this year?

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 pm

My condolences to you and your family, but also congratulations to your birthday, Carolyn.

Glad to hear you are moving on.

My dad just turned 78 (he's about six weeks younger than Elvis) so I'll try to cherish every moment I can spend with him.
Since I lost my mother a year ago and my wife "took my one ray of sunshine, my pride and my joy, my reason for living and my small baby boy" it'll be one heck of an easter this year. But I'll hang in there.

Thanks for your post and welcome back. Happy easter!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:45 pm

carolynlm wrote:it will only be because the players are just being dicks.....sorry if that offends anyone, but I take my cricket very seriously.....

It made me laugh.

Take care of yourself.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Sorry to hear about your Dad .good to have you back,take care

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:42 am

Carolyn, I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing. I was close to my dad, who passed in 1997 (He was a character. A lifelong smoker, he had an execise bike with an ashtray.) Happy Birthday and Happy Easter to you Carolyn.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 am

I know what'll help Carolyn feel better...

phpBB [video]

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Glad to have you back, Carolyn, but I'm sorry about your father's passing. I lost mine when I was three years old - and I still miss him to this day and wonder how proud he would be of all that I've accomplished....

We've missed you!

Happy Easter to you, too!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Sorry to hear about your father. Welcome back and take care.