Off Topic Messages

I hate getting bill's in the mail!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 am

My sister gave me this a few years ago!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: I hate getting bill's in the mail!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 am

Bills are just like guns... they're bad and evil things!!

Don't pay your bills, ian!!

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 am

Everyone hates getting bills in the mail but you have to remember one thing!!

DON'T blame the MAILMAN!!

He's just doing his job.

But on the other hand when he brings you the checks then it's okay to be very happy with your mailman. :D

::rocks

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:51 am

You guy's did get the joke didn't you? Trying to make a lighthearted joke with people on this board is like sticking your hand in the mouth of an alligator, do it at your own risk!!!!! You two people that commented on this, did you look at the saying and picture on the sweatshirt and the subject title? :!: :facep: 8)

Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:12 am

ian wrote:You guy's did get the joke didn't you? Trying to make a lighthearted joke with people on this board is like sticking your hand in the mouth of an alligator, do it at your own risk!!!!! You two people that commented on this, did you look at the saying and picture on the sweatshirt and the subject title? :!: :facep: 8)

It was cute, Ian.

Nowadays, all you have to do is sweep that card into . . . *my* phone. Bill paid! (For real.)

I do hope the postal service survives, tho. I still send a letter now and then. Really.

rjm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Don't you ever get any Franks, Charlies, or Freds? .. very strange they're always Bill's.. :?

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm

ian wrote:You guy's did get the joke didn't you? Trying to make a lighthearted joke with people on this board is like sticking your hand in the mouth of an alligator, do it at your own risk!!!!! You two people that commented on this, did you look at the saying and picture on the sweatshirt and the subject title? :!: :facep: 8)

Perhaps it is a local joke?
This is a forum with people from all over the world!
So outside your local area or country the joke will not be understood.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 pm

ian wrote:My sister gave me this a few years ago!!

thought it was funny.......

is 'he' called Donald or Daffy?

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Um....yes I saw the picture.

I just thought I would make a lighthearted joke myself. DID YOU get it!!?

Trying to make a lighthearted joke to someone who LOVES Rush is like sticking your hand in the mouth of an alligater! Do it at your own risk!!!! :facep: :roll: :wink:

Have a great day ian. :wink: :) :facep:
Last edited by Mitch on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes, of course! :lol: Mitch and I were just having fun with you. Now stop playing with guns! They're not toys! :smt018

Mitch wrote: Do it at your own rick!!!!

smt196

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks Blue River,

I can't understand ian sometimes!! :facep: :)

I fixed the typo too. :)

::rocks