Off Topic Messages

I severely dislocated my knee. Still cant walk.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 pm

I severely dislocated my knee (and tore cartilage) a couple weeks ago. I have a knee brace on and I'm on crutches.

It happened because I was stretching and goofing around with my friends, and I turned the wrong way and my leg twisted almost all the way around and I fell onto it. My knee cap was facing to the right! LOL

I can take pain really good, so when I fell my friends were laughing and I calmly said, "I think I broke my knee". They all said "yeah sure, lol". But then my wife came and touched my knee and felt that it was facing the wrong way, and she started crying and called 911. My wife was freaking out, she would not stop crying!

I still cant walk on it. If I put any weight on my knee it feels really weak and unstable.

I think I have to wait another 2 weeks until I can walk on it. But I dont want to rush it.

Re: I severely dislocated my knee. Still cant walk.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 pm

John and Jomaly wrote:I severely dislocated my knee (and tore cartilage) a couple weeks ago. I have a knee brace on and I'm on crutches. ...

Sounds like it was your fault, so, if you sue for damages, when it gets to court, you won't have a leg to stand on !

Sorry to hear of your mishap, hope you are soon well again !

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Hope you feel better soon.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:22 am

John and Jomaly wrote:I severely dislocated my knee (and tore cartilage) a couple weeks ago. I have a knee brace on and I'm on crutches.

It happened because I was stretching and goofing around with my friends, and I turned the wrong way and my leg twisted almost all the way around and I fell onto it. My knee cap was facing to the right! LOL

I can take pain really good, so when I fell my friends were laughing and I calmly said, "I think I broke my knee". They all said "yeah sure, lol". But then my wife came and touched my knee and felt that it was facing the wrong way, and she started crying and called 911. My wife was freaking out, she would not stop crying!

I still cant walk on it. If I put any weight on my knee it feels really weak and unstable.

I think I have to wait another 2 weeks until I can walk on it. But I dont want to rush it.

Take advil & glucos-a-mine. Plenty of rest would also help.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, hope you recover asap !

Are you as old as , Pete Dube ? :wink:

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:33 pm

I think a can of Super T might help.