Off Topic Messages

Re: Who is Elvis Aaron Presley Jr???

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm

londonflash wrote:So, is he Elvis' son or not?

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt007

He is...but yet he isn't. or maybe he isn't but yet is..or something in the middle of the two..or maybe he exists but we donot exist..or we exist and he is just a figment of our imagination..or maybe niether us or him exists... :shock:

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:00 am

It says so on his website... people don't lie on the internet!!! WTF??? What's wrong with you people???

signed,
Charlie Hodge Jr.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:32 am

Whoosh.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 am

elvis-fan wrote:

It says so on his website... people don't lie on the internet!!! WTF??? What's wrong with you people???

signed,
Charlie Hodge Jr.

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 am

My pet rottweiler just barked & growled at me and claimed she's the legit bitch daughter of Jsa Jsa Gabor. I'm filing court papers tomorrow. Woof !

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:My pet rottweiler just barked & growled at me and claimed she's the legit bitch daughter of Jsa Jsa Gabor. I'm filing court papers tomorrow. Woof !

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 TCB Fan - lmao ere :smt003 :smt003

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:37 am

Polk Salad Andy wrote:According to the Elvis Information Network: Link: http://www.elvisinfonet.com/epjunior_06.html

Presley Jr., 45, claims he is the product of an illicit union between Presley Sr. and a bit player named Angelique Pettyjohn on the set of “Blue Hawaii.”

I don't recall Angelique Pettyjohn in Blue Hawaii. She was in Clambake though, some six years later.

It's nice to have a website so devoted to the many ETAs in the world.