Off Topic Messages

Who is Elvis Aaron Presley Jr???

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:00 pm

First of all, apologies if there is already a thread here about this, but I just found this guy's website:

Link: http://elvisaaronpresleyjr.com/bio.htm

Quote:

At this point, you may be wondering just who is Elvis Aaron Presley, Jr.? He is the son of the late Elvis Presley born out-of-wedlock, unbeknownst to Elvis, on December 24, 1961 in Gary, Indiana the result of a liaison between Elvis Presley and Angelique Delores Pettyjohn, a young actress who was an extra in the film "Blue Hawaii". During this time, Elvis was at the height of his fame and was known worldwide as the King of Rock-n-Roll - a man that bobby soxers adored and young men wanted to be like. Elvis' manager, Colonel Tom Parker, feared that a marriage to Angelique, as well as his impending fatherhood, would seriously damage the King's reputation thereby destroying his wealth and fame. Great pressure was exerted upon the actress to have an abortion. While Angelique was unwilling to abort the baby, she did agree to deliver the baby in secret thereby saving Elvis the shame and publicity of a Hollywood scandal. She also agreed to allow the child to be adopted immediately following the birth. Colonel Parker, who was an orphan adopted by a circus couple, drew on his own experience and began combing the circus troupes for a suitable couple.

He found them in a young Yugoslavian couple known as "The Vargas" performers who were traveling with the Ringling Brothers Circus throughout North America. The young couple very much wanted a child of their own and, at the time, was unable to conceive. Arrangements were made and immediately following the birth, when Pettyjohn gave up her son, her words to the couple were, "Take special care of this boy; he belongs to Elvis." The reason she stated this was because the young couple wanted to have a mental description of what the baby would look like when he was grown. Would he resemble his father's likeness? The conditions of the adoption were simple and the young couple adhered to them; first, they were not to reveal under any circumstances, the child's biological parents until the infant reached his 21st birthday; second, they were not to seek any monetary compensation from the Presley family on behalf of the child.

Is he for real? :wtf: I have only just found this on the web, so basically I am hoping that somebody here can please debunk this for me!

Re: Who is Elvis Aaron Presley Jr???

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

If he's the son of elvis im E.T

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

:smt003

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:If he's the son of elvis im E.T

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

OK, I have seen enough! :facep:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 pm

It's strange that not only is he Elvis' son but he's also an ETA...I don't see Lisa Marie running around immitating her own dad.. :facep:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm

He looks more like Robert Blake's illegitimate son.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Oh Dear

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Is this a Joke?

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:30 pm

:facep:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

jasper wrote:Is this a Joke?

No,but he is

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I bet Lisa Marie was delighted when she found out she had a long lost brother :facep:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 pm

keninlincs wrote:

No,but he is

Yah. A total joke to the max. :facep:

Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 pm

He really does believe (in his delusional mind) and claim that he's the legit son of Elvis & Doloris Hart (actress turned nun). Personally, I think he's the legit son of freakin' Wayne Newton & The Octomom.

If Junior claims who he claims he is, then my ass is a freakin' banjo.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 am

A total joke to my eyes -Ty Polk Salad Andy for the link -
It sure has brightened my day seeing some clown sayn that he is Elvis Junior -
hes claimn ta be Elvis secret son and Elvis brother in some links i have seen -
..................................................................................................................................
As we all know here that Elvis had only 1 daughter and
no son from any one else -
..............................................................................................
Elvis twin - Jesse Garon was Elvis ownly twin brother to inherit
.........................................................................................
or brother -

he sure needs a reality chec -

[b]I know id kick his god damn a.s to make this known to him if
I had a chance to meet him and give him some home truths - Lol -

All he is some ETA I Say-trynn ta make false accusations to fool people

::rocks :smt005 :smt005 :smt006 :smt003

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 @this thread -
Ty Andy - ha ha ha - [/b]

He's(Elvis Junior )also claiming that he is Elvis secret son -Dont make me laugh my socks off - what a load of tripe he has been claimin - He look like Shakin Stevens illegitmate son -
ha ha ha - :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 [/b]

All he is some jerk tryn ta make cash out of Elvis legacy and name to make mega bucks - :smt005 :smt005 :smt003 :smt003 -Lmao my socks off here - :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Please chec the following link - Ty In Advance -
http://elvisaaronpresleyjr.com/bio.htm

what a load of tripe - lmao ere :smt003 :smt003 :smt005

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:04 am

Cheers, karlos and you're right... He looks more like Shakin' Stevens' boy than Elvis' :smt003

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Cheers, karlos and you're right... He looks more like Shakin' Stevens' boy than Elvis' :smt003

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 -Andy -see what I mean - :smt003 :smt003

Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Do we know if this guy has been exposed as a fraud? I've been searching the internet for info, but it just seems to be youtube clips of the guy doing an Elvis.
I checked the Lisa Marie forum as well, they don't seem to impressed over there either.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:Do we know if this guy has been exposed as a fraud? I've been searching the internet for info, but it just seems to be youtube clips of the guy doing an Elvis.
I checked the Lisa Marie forum as well, they don't seem to impressed over there either.

Let's ask his aunt Eliza...

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 pm

I did some fact checking on this clown and as it turns out, Junior's real name is Philip Stanjeck. He's originally born in Croatia to Serbian parents. No Presley blood in him whatsoever. This idiot should've stayed in the circus business, or checked into a mental institution.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:19 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:I did some fact checking on this clown and as it turns out, Junior's real name is Philip Stanjeck. He's originally born in Croatia to Serbian parents. No Presley blood in him whatsoever. This idiot should've stayed in the circus business, or checked into a mental institution.

I've also noted that some of his 'facts' are wrong.

According to the Elvis Information Network: Link: http://www.elvisinfonet.com/epjunior_06.html

Presley Jr., 45, claims he is the product of an illicit union between Presley Sr. and a bit player named Angelique Pettyjohn on the set of “Blue Hawaii.”

I don't recall Angelique Pettyjohn in Blue Hawaii. She was in Clambake though, some six years later.

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:58 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:I did some fact checking on this clown and as it turns out, Junior's real name is Philip Stanjeck. He's originally born in Croatia to Serbian parents. No Presley blood in him whatsoever. This idiot should've stayed in the circus business, or checked into a mental institution.

Ty TCB -Fan - thought so too - hes a wierdo buddy - Ty for info ::rocks

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 am

One crazy bastard.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm

Polk Salad Andy wrote:

I've also noted that some of his 'facts' are wrong.

According to the Elvis Information Network: Link: http://www.elvisinfonet.com/epjunior_06.html

Presley Jr., 45, claims he is the product of an illicit union between Presley Sr. and a bit player named Angelique Pettyjohn on the set of “Blue Hawaii.”

I don't recall Angelique Pettyjohn in Blue Hawaii. She was in Clambake though, some six years later.

Thanks for the info on Angelique.
This "Elvis Jr." character ought to be exposed big time.

He needs to go back to the circus, but then again that might present a problem: The circuses might have too many clowns.

Tom (from Ohio)

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:22 pm

keninlincs wrote:

No,but he is

I was going to say the same thing.....

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:33 pm

So, is he Elvis' son or not?

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt007