Off Topic Messages

An Apology From Me......

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

In your dreams!

Re: An Apology From Me......

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

But if I get the one thing that I'm wishin' for, then I'll see you tonight in my dreams.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:But if I get the one thing that I'm wishin' for, then I'll see you tonight in my dreams.

Is Rob wearing his shorts ????......just wondering.....

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:49 pm

You never need to say sorry Rob

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:40 pm

keninlincs wrote:You never need to say sorry Rob

I think he should...and then some....and even go as far as leaving the forum for the next 3 years.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

luckyjackson1 wrote:But if I get the one thing that I'm wishin' for, then I'll see you tonight in my dreams.

Where were you in December???

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Rob wrote:

Where were you in December???

All by myself and thinking about you. :)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

I can forgive, but I'll never forget.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:00 am

If I have ever insulted, made fun of, offended, or ticked off anyone on this forum, it was purely intentional and it probably won't be stopping anytime soon.

I do, however, have a CD or two to give away in the near future to some lucky bastard.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:03 am

phpBB [video]

rjm

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:36 am

Rob wrote:If I have ever insulted, made fun of, offended, or ticked off anyone on this forum, it was purely intentional and it probably won't be stopping anytime soon.

I am clearly offended by your offense. You offense offends me.....And if I ever get offended by you any time soon, I will have no choice but to get offensive.....and you will be offended in an very offensive way....CLICK ! :x :x :x :evil: :smt019 :smt019 :smt097 :smt098