Off Topic Messages

Time for a Elvis Hologram, It would work!

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm

phpBB [video]

One of our country's artists appeared as hologram today. The one in the coat is the real artists While the other at the left is the hologram!..
Now come on, and give elvis his world tour.

Re: Time for a Elvis Hologram, It would work!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm

didn't the Elvis hologram idea die when that company went out of business??? :(
BTW if seen from a distance, an Elvis hologram may look fantastic, but close-up, it may be a disaster. How many times have you seen an Elvis painting, or drawing, where they had all of Elvis' facial features totally correct? The biggest problem is usually the shape of the face and his lips.
Last thing i want to see: an Elvis hologram that looks worse than an ETA :wtf:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm

elvisbot wrote:didn't the Elvis hologram idea die when that company went out of business??? :(
BTW if seen from a distance, an Elvis hologram may look fantastic, but close-up, it may be a disaster. How many times have you seen an Elvis painting, or drawing, where they had all of Elvis' facial features totally correct? The biggest problem is usually the shape of the face and his lips.
Last thing i want to see: an Elvis hologram that looks worse than an ETA :wtf:

isnt it possible to create one out of all those angles for aloha from hawaii? i mean there so many angles,

Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 am

The technology simply doesn't exist to project a hologram on a stage.

What is being referred to as a 'hologram' here is just a 2-d image projected on a transparent screen.

The latest technology make this projection appear sharper & brighter than previously possible, that's all............