Job.com
Beyond.com
Theladders.com
Findtherightjob.com
Ziprecruiter.com
Bright.com

Re: Sorry just venting

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 am

Hello all. First time on here in a while. Still no luck, 14 interviews and did not get the jobs.Husband was retired but found a job as a lab tech, so we are getting by.Still trying. :facep:

Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 am

sgoodyear62 wrote:Hello all. First time on here in a while. Still no luck, 14 interviews and did not get the jobs.Husband was retired but found a job as a lab tech, so we are getting by.Still trying. :facep:

Don't give up. I've been there, it sucks. But you'll find that job, just keep at it.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Best of luck to you

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:01 pm

sgoodyear62 wrote:Hello all. First time on here in a while. Still no luck, 14 interviews and did not get the jobs.Husband was retired but found a job as a lab tech, so we are getting by.Still trying. :facep:

Please keep on trying.........luck will come to you sometime. I just got the good news that I will keep my job, just at another location.........it didn`t come easy, I had to fight for it.....I`m so happy I won.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:18 am

Nice to hear from you! I was thinking about you just the other day, wondering how things were going.

Just keep at it, and you'll land something good. Glad your husband found something for the time being. It'll get squared away soon for you both.

All the best,
rjm

Sent via mobile

Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Hey! Isn't that how it should be? Man working, providing for his family; woman at home cleaning and cooking?

(Just kidding. :wink: As the good Doctor said, keep at it and something will come your way eventually.)

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 pm

That's why we have Unions to keep companies from just picking and choosing who they want. Wouldn't work for anyone without one.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:16 pm

At times in life we have mountains to climb, but you will get to the top, all the best to you and yours.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:58 am

Thanks everyone, still trying and hanging in there. Nice to be back on here.Have a lot to catch up on!