Off Topic Messages

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Sun Hero wrote:
rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:driving permit....church....religion....control parents....grown up man..... .22 ....... apologizing all the time....addiction.....broken relationship.....waning a girlfriend/relationship real bad...... anger control.... :wtf: is going on here....
IMO you need serious help / counseling Tony, from a professional. !!


Not everyone with disabilities can always be "Inspirational." Sometimes, it's just not easy - not a "feelgood story." Not everyone can smile through it, all the time. It's important to have friends.

You got friends, Tony.

rjm


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2


I think Tony has friends....and this is not for Tony as a person with a disability, but for Tony as a person.
Reading his old posts....from months ago, there is a pattern with his problems and anger. His parents are a big part in this and also Tony's ex-girlfriend.
I don't think that's friends only can help....a counselor will get to the core of the problem.


I take your point. It's just that some folks have bigger obstacles, and need some place to let off steam.

Since we're all Elvis-nerds, it's hard to offer advice; you know what I mean? We're not "average."

Anyway: Tony - seems like a family thing, really. That's never easy, but yes, there are family counselors. And I'm sure many of us here have availed ourselves of such services for one reason or another. (I tried a grief group once, but it didn't go well. Guess you have to shop around.)

rjm

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 pm

rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:
rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:driving permit....church....religion....control parents....grown up man..... .22 ....... apologizing all the time....addiction.....broken relationship.....waning a girlfriend/relationship real bad...... anger control.... :wtf: is going on here....
IMO you need serious help / counseling Tony, from a professional. !!


Not everyone with disabilities can always be "Inspirational." Sometimes, it's just not easy - not a "feelgood story." Not everyone can smile through it, all the time. It's important to have friends.

You got friends, Tony.

rjm


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2


I think Tony has friends....and this is not for Tony as a person with a disability, but for Tony as a person.
Reading his old posts....from months ago, there is a pattern with his problems and anger. His parents are a big part in this and also Tony's ex-girlfriend.
I don't think that's friends only can help....a counselor will get to the core of the problem.


I take your point. It's just that some folks have bigger obstacles, and need some place to let off steam.

Since we're all Elvis-nerds, it's hard to offer advice; you know what I mean? We're not "average."

Anyway: Tony - seems like a family thing, really. That's never easy, but yes, there are family counselors. And I'm sure many of us here have availed ourselves of such services for one reason or another. (I tried a grief group once, but it didn't go well. Guess you have to shop around.)

rjm

The main thing is Tony got what he wanted, and that's what matters.

Now just get that ride pimped Tony, and the babes will be cruisin' with ya!

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

promiseland wrote:
rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:
rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:driving permit....church....religion....control parents....grown up man..... .22 ....... apologizing all the time....addiction.....broken relationship.....waning a girlfriend/relationship real bad...... anger control.... :wtf: is going on here....
IMO you need serious help / counseling Tony, from a professional. !!


Not everyone with disabilities can always be "Inspirational." Sometimes, it's just not easy - not a "feelgood story." Not everyone can smile through it, all the time. It's important to have friends.

You got friends, Tony.

rjm


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2


I think Tony has friends....and this is not for Tony as a person with a disability, but for Tony as a person.
Reading his old posts....from months ago, there is a pattern with his problems and anger. His parents are a big part in this and also Tony's ex-girlfriend.
I don't think that's friends only can help....a counselor will get to the core of the problem.


I take your point. It's just that some folks have bigger obstacles, and need some place to let off steam.

Since we're all Elvis-nerds, it's hard to offer advice; you know what I mean? We're not "average."

Anyway: Tony - seems like a family thing, really. That's never easy, but yes, there are family counselors. And I'm sure many of us here have availed ourselves of such services for one reason or another. (I tried a grief group once, but it didn't go well. Guess you have to shop around.)

rjm

The main thing is Tony got what he wanted, and that's what matters.

Now just get that ride pimped Tony, and the babes will be cruisin' with ya!



THANK YOU!!! FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY AND DOESN'T JUMP DOWN MY DAMN THROAT!!!

As far as "real" friends here? I can only count on one hand how many real friends I have here....I think that should tell you something....

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
promiseland wrote:
rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:
rjm wrote:
Sun Hero wrote:driving permit....church....religion....control parents....grown up man..... .22 ....... apologizing all the time....addiction.....broken relationship.....waning a girlfriend/relationship real bad...... anger control.... :wtf: is going on here....
IMO you need serious help / counseling Tony, from a professional. !!


Not everyone with disabilities can always be "Inspirational." Sometimes, it's just not easy - not a "feelgood story." Not everyone can smile through it, all the time. It's important to have friends.

You got friends, Tony.

rjm


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2


I think Tony has friends....and this is not for Tony as a person with a disability, but for Tony as a person.
Reading his old posts....from months ago, there is a pattern with his problems and anger. His parents are a big part in this and also Tony's ex-girlfriend.
I don't think that's friends only can help....a counselor will get to the core of the problem.


I take your point. It's just that some folks have bigger obstacles, and need some place to let off steam.

Since we're all Elvis-nerds, it's hard to offer advice; you know what I mean? We're not "average."

Anyway: Tony - seems like a family thing, really. That's never easy, but yes, there are family counselors. And I'm sure many of us here have availed ourselves of such services for one reason or another. (I tried a grief group once, but it didn't go well. Guess you have to shop around.)

rjm

The main thing is Tony got what he wanted, and that's what matters.

Now just get that ride pimped Tony, and the babes will be cruisin' with ya!



THANK YOU!!! FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY AND DOESN'T JUMP DOWN MY DAMN THROAT!!!

As far as "real" friends here? I can only count on one hand how many real friends I have here....I think that should tell you something....



:wtf: !!! Apparently you DO have issues buddy !!
Nobody is jumping down your damn throat.
people here are trying to help you.

hey....if you make your problems and issues public (and that is what you did for the last year or so....) than you can expect that people comment on it.
All I said is that maybe you need a counselor....nothing wrong with it.
Your issues are deeper rooted than your mom not allowing you to drive a few more miles extra.....
Don't spill your beans here and get all pissed off !!!!

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

If you want friends who say what you want to hear, I can tell you they are no friends.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:33 am

If you don't have friends here, why do you post all these personal messages then ? You are getting worse and sound like a little baby, no wonder you r mother is ruling you

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 am

Let's call a spade a spade. Sun Hero said nothing wrong. There are definitely some issues with Tony -- and he does need a little help.

I hope he gets it before he comes back.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

Tony,

I have an idea. Hang out on reddit.com/r/atheism. Become an atheist.

Watch your mom's reaction.

Problem solved. You're welcome.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Francesc wrote:If you don't have friends here, why do you post all these personal messages then ? You are getting worse and sound like a little baby, no wonder you r mother is ruling you

:shock: :o :shock:

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Tony Trout wrote:As far as "real" friends here? I can only count on one hand how many real friends I have here....I think that should tell you something....



Were you Allen Damron in a previous life ? Just curious.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:As far as "real" friends here? I can only count on one hand how many real friends I have here....I think that should tell you something....



Were you Allen Damron in a previous life ? Just curious.


:D

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 am

promiseland wrote:
Francesc wrote:If you don't have friends here, why do you post all these personal messages then ? You are getting worse and sound like a little baby, no wonder you r mother is ruling you

:shock: :o :shock:


It's like some people forget the songs we claim to love. THIS is all we need to know in life: the title of this song. That's it. So, when someone shares some hard times, just try to remember . . .

phpBB [video]



rjm

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 am

I quite agree, rjm.

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Ladies & Gentlemen of FECC:

I'm once again sorry for coming across as brash here lately...it's just that I do, in fact, have a lot going on in my life...right now I'm just very discouraged about some issues...I'm feeling overlooked regarding the talent I have and not being able to use that talent (I've not played any music anywhere except here at home for over a year - I miss playing out on the weekends).

To all that I have offended, I'm truly very sorry. I didn't come here to make enemies - I came here to make friends because, in reality, I don't really have a lot of friends in my own life. Why? I feel like they shun me because of my disability. The only friends I do have are my biological family and the friends I've made on the internet.

I hope and pray that you all will forgive me for my little outbursts here as of late...

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:33 am

Tony Trout wrote:Ladies & Gentlemen of FECC:

I'm once again sorry for coming across as brash here lately...it's just that I do, in fact, have a lot going on in my life...right now I'm just very discouraged about some issues...I'm feeling overlooked regarding the talent I have and not being able to use that talent (I've not played any music anywhere except here at home for over a year - I miss playing out on the weekends).

To all that I have offended, I'm truly very sorry. I didn't come here to make enemies - I came here to make friends because, in reality, I don't really have a lot of friends in my own life. Why? I feel like they shun me because of my disability. The only friends I do have are my biological family and the friends I've made on the internet.

I hope and pray that you all will forgive me for my little outbursts here as of late...


No worries; there are millions of people who have mostly long-distance friends. But, since the dawn of the 'net (for me), and even before -through pen-friends, I've made face-to-face friends from long distance ones. Just a few, but enough. Nobody really has 500 friends! If you find one or two real friends, however you find them, that's all anyone really needs. I was lucky a few years ago with that. No romance; just a couple real friends. I was invited, was very cautious, but I accepted. You have probably noticed one of 'em on FB. So, you just never know.

rjm


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 am

Tony Trout wrote:Ladies & Gentlemen of FECC:

I'm once again sorry for coming across as brash here lately...it's just that I do, in fact, have a lot going on in my life...right now I'm just very discouraged about some issues...I'm feeling overlooked regarding the talent I have and not being able to use that talent (I've not played any music anywhere except here at home for over a year - I miss playing out on the weekends).

To all that I have offended, I'm truly very sorry. I didn't come here to make enemies - I came here to make friends because, in reality, I don't really have a lot of friends in my own life. Why? I feel like they shun me because of my disability. The only friends I do have are my biological family and the friends I've made on the internet.

I hope and pray that you all will forgive me for my little outbursts here as of late...


No worries man. It's cool. :smt023

Re: GOT MY DRIVING PERMIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Tony Trout wrote:

I hope and pray that you all will forgive me for my little outbursts here as of late...



Quit worrying Tony, like Alan Jackson says - go ahead and DRIVE. (something like that)