Off Topic Messages

SOFTWARE FORUM IS UP

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 am

Just wanted to let you all know the Software forum is up:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=67

You can ask anything there or teach us a trick or two about burning, ripping, decoding, codecs, whatever, but following the forum rules:

Code:
Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Software is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL SOFTWARE must be Legal in accordance to Copyrights and Licensing per Vender . If we become aware, the material you are linking or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Re: SOFTWARE FORUM IS UP

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 pm

It's going to be nice reading everyone's different opinions on software and such. I'm going to do a Windows 7/8 comparison review over the weekend, and go through some of the main differences and features of Windows 8, for those who doesn't have it yet.

Re: SOFTWARE FORUM IS UP

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

promiseland wrote:It's going to be nice reading everyone's different opinions on software and such. I'm going to do a Windows 7/8 comparison review over the weekend, and go through some of the main differences and features of Windows 8, for those who doesn't have it yet.

Please do. I had an interesting evening. I know it's gotta get better!! (The wireless mouse no longer functions reliably - so it's a long way from there, till I can mame videos again.)

I heard that Logitech is making Win 8 mice. So we'll see. And I want my Movie Maker 6.* back!

Thanks.

rjm (I read one article where it said not to panic.)
UPDATE: I didn't mean to be short, but this has all been happening while I'm fighting off a bad virus, possibly the flu. So, I'm a little touchy about the cyber-troubles. I even just completely unplugged for a day. I'll be back! ;)